• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

See you all next Fall..

Started by MDXPHD, November 28, 2015, 05:54:34 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

MDXPHD

November 28, 2015, 05:54:34 pm Last Edit: November 28, 2015, 05:57:13 pm by MDXPHD
Unless you're gonna be on the basketball and soccer boards in the spring. I'm gonna take a break until February or so when soccer starts picking up. Good luck to McClellan and PA this Friday night. Great season for both teams! Obviously, I would be much happier if PA lost this weekend, but I don't see it happening. PA Dad, you will need to find someone else to reel you and other posters in. It's been a fun season, and the 5A board remains the best board on Fearless. Merry Christmas to all!

PA Dad

Quote from: MDXPHD on November 28, 2015, 05:54:34 pm
Unless you're gonna be on the basketball and soccer boards in the spring. I'm gonna take a break until February or so when soccer starts picking up. Good luck to McClellan and PA this Friday night. Great season for both teams! Obviously, I would be much happier if PA lost this weekend, but I don't see it happening. PA Dad, you will need to find someone else to reel you and other posters in. It's been a fun season, and the 5A board remains the best board on Fearless.

Who will I argue statistics with?

Good luck with whatever you're doing.  We'll look forward to having you back next year.

tmycjy

See u next year and can mess with me if u want to

Yellowcake

Merry Christmas to you as well!

Grond

May the Force be with you, always...

Intelligentsia

Have Fun this spring MX...:)  Hope to visit at Pioneer Stadium for a game (whose name shall not be mentioned on FF) this spring.  I think both teams will be pretty good (for 5-A East play), and depending on the bracket, may win a couple at state.

Overdahill

Unless you're gonna be on the basketball and soccer boards in the spring. I'm gonna take a break until February or so when soccer starts picking up. Good luck to McClellan and PA this Friday night. Great season for both teams! Obviously, I would be much happier if PA lost this weekend, but I don't see it happening. PA Dad, you will need to find someone else to reel you and other posters in. It's been a fun season, and the 5A board remains the best board on Fearless. Merry Christmas to all!

See you next year MDX; you bring good stuff to the table and with a sense of humor and not so PC which makes it more fun

Lumberjackfan1978

the 5A and 4A boards are definitely the best, Merry Christmas

Go Postal

Same here.  Already started looking on the basketball and soccer forums.  See you guys there.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas