• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Photos! PA vs LRCA

Started by Rhonda Elizabeth, November 28, 2015, 01:18:23 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhonda Elizabeth

Pulaski Academy - 42 vs Little Rock Christian Academy - 7
November 27, 2015

Y'all enjoy!  These photos are free to download and print / e-mail / share on social media for personal use only.  Commercial use prohibited.

This was one of the hardest games to shoot ... at least the hardest in my career.  The rain poured down and at a hard slant.  If I shot in the direction of the rain, it looks clear.  If I shot across or against the rain, everything is blurred by the absolute downpour.  For me, focusing was nearly impossible because of the unrelenting rain dripping into my eyes and across my camera's view finder. 

Despite all of that, I enjoyed the game and folks on both sides of the field were gracious and kind to this old photographer.   :)

PA Dad

I can't believe you got such great shots in that mess last night.  You're the best!

Rhonda Elizabeth

Maynard G Krebs

Lanny

Yellowcake

I had the pleasure of meeting Ms. Rhonda Elizabeth on the sidelines last night. What a very nice lady and what a trooper!!

InYoGrill

Very nice photo selections Rhonda. The handful of close up pics capture the intensity and conditions of the game. Keep up the great job!  :)

PA Pressbox

I Love those close up rain shots.  Great job Rhonda!

Coach Kelley, PA

Love looking at pictures.  Someone told me about these so that's the only reason I got on here.  Awesome!

Lanny

Quote from: Coach Kelley, PA on November 28, 2015, 07:59:14 pm
Love looking at pictures.  Someone told me about these so that's the only reason I got on here.  Awesome!

you should post more on FearlessFriday

Rhonda Elizabeth

Thank you all for the kind words.   :)

I have really been working hard this year on my cropping and trying to find "my style," and I know there is room for improvement, but I think I am beginning to get there.   :)

I'm beginning to like those up-close shots - you can't always see the play, but you can see the fierce emotion of that player or players.  That rain gave this game an extra level of intensity.

PrivateLesson

Great pics as always!  Looking forward to seeing some of the Greenwood/Pinebluff game! :)

Coach Thrash

These are awesome pictures, you do a great job!!

Rhonda Elizabeth

Quote from: PrivateLesson on November 29, 2015, 01:23:23 pmGreat pics as always!  Looking forward to seeing some of the Greenwood/Pinebluff game! :)

Thanks.  I am looking forward to that game ... love shooting Greenwood.  I wish PA and Greenwood still played each other.  That was always a great game.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas