• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Any of you all watch....

Started by Yellowcake, November 28, 2015, 08:41:22 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Yellowcake

Fearless Friday or Friday night touchdowns? I was at the PA game and it poured the whole time, but we were playing on turf. When I got home and watched the recordings of those shows I saw some of the craziest conditions for those kids playing on grass. Gigantic puddles of standing water. Giant splashes on tackles. It was pretty amazing and pretty entertaining.

tmycjy

Hey I watch LR Christian and Pulaski academy game from my computer u could seed it pouring rain on the computer

Maynard G Krebs

I only caught a quick look at one game clip. Think it was the CAC game and it showed a player washing his helmet off with a water hose on the sideline.  Read the article on the game the next day in paper and it was a mess over on Mustang Mtn.  Glad the PA/LRC game was on turf.

Rhonda Elizabeth

Yep. Had a chance to watch the clips and now I'm annoyed ....

I could have gotten some great "splash-type" shots if I had gone to the Danville or Dardanelle games! 

But, there was no way I was going to miss a PA vs LRCA game.  No way that was going to happen.  Not with both teams coming in at 12-0 ...

So, I'm annoyed that I could not be in two places at one time.   ;D

Next time a monsoon hits like it did Friday, I'm heading to Danville or Dardanelle.  I want a "splash-type" shot.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas