• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I et 2 much

Started by Maynard G Krebs, November 26, 2015, 09:57:33 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Maynard G Krebs

Wow, did we ever have a great Thanksgiving!  21 family members, more than enough food.  What a country!

I did over indulge in :  turkey, dressing, ham, deviled eggs, mashed potatoes, candied yams, cranberries, green beans, pecan pie and FF.  I may have left something out.

PA Dad

November 26, 2015, 10:00:11 pm #1 Last Edit: November 26, 2015, 10:10:59 pm by PA Dad
Sounds like a great Thanksgiving.  It was about the same at my house.  I think we had 24 for dinner, and there's enough food left over to feed us for a week.  Thank God for a good wife!

WPWells

Football on television?

WPWells

We had seven at my house, and my sister made six pies. I'm not complaining

Yellowcake

I was the goat this afternoon. Dropped 3/4 of a pumpkin pie onto the floor.......
Pretty sweet move.....

Intelligentsia

I celebrated along with 47 others at my sister's home!!  Great food and fellowship.  Had an opportunity to meet a couple of future nephew-in-law prospects, including one who may play football for Lyon College next year.  Always fun seeing how new and prospective family additions handle the chaos of our family gatherings:)

Maynard G Krebs

Quote from: Intelligentsia on November 26, 2015, 11:33:38 pm
I celebrated along with 47 others at my sister's home!!  Great food and fellowship.  Had an opportunity to meet a couple of future nephew-in-law prospects, including one who may play football for Lyon College next year.  Always fun seeing how new and prospective family additions handle the chaos of our family gatherings:)

Pull that off with that many people and no fist fights, cat fights or shootings and you have a winner!😀😀😀😀😀😀

Overdahill

Quote from: Yellowcake on November 26, 2015, 10:54:18 pm
I was the goat this afternoon. Dropped 3/4 of a pumpkin pie onto the floor.......
Pretty sweet move.....

so much for home field advantage  :(

Yellowcake

Ha! Good stuff Overdahill!

sevenof400

Have you recovered yet Maynard?

Maynard G Krebs

Yes,  thanks for asking.  Now I am overloaded by pontifications re a certain recent event.  Not sure which will digest easier

sevenof400

Here's to you, Maynard!

Maynard G Krebs

Quote from: sevenof400 on December 06, 2015, 04:17:04 pm
Here's to you, Maynard!

Plop, plop, fizz, fizz, oh what a relief it is!   Thanks!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas