• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What game do you want to see this Friday?

Started by 4thandgoal, November 26, 2015, 01:24:32 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

4thandgoal

November 26, 2015, 01:24:32 pm Last Edit: November 26, 2015, 01:29:05 pm by 4thandgoal
I want to go see Nashville and Warren, but I'll stick to my hometown with PA and LRC. It took me a while to get a ticket for this one.

PA Dad

PA/LRC.  In my opinion the only game which has the potential to be better, for the entire year, is the PB/GW game.

4thandgoal

Quote from: PA Dad on November 26, 2015, 01:33:10 pm
PA/LRC.  In my opinion the only game which has the potential to be better, for the entire year, is the PB/GW game.

What about Nashville and Warren?

PA Dad

Quote from: 4thandgoal on November 26, 2015, 01:38:09 pm
Quote from: PA Dad on November 26, 2015, 01:33:10 pm

What about Nashville and Warren?

That should be a great game too.  But, as a 5A fan, it just doesn't get any better than watching your undefeated team play another undefeated team.

Maynard G Krebs

I would love to see Warren and Nashville play, but of course I'll be in LR for the PA game.

Last time I saw Warren and Nashville play, it was in the state championship game when Warren was ROBBED of the title by poor officiating at the end of the game.

4thandgoal

Quote from: Maynard G Krebs on November 26, 2015, 01:49:39 pm
I would love to see Warren and Nashville play, but of course I'll be in LR for the PA game.

Last time I saw Warren and Nashville play, it was in the state championship game when Warren was ROBBED of the title by poor officiating at the end of the game.

I was there. Yes, Nashville are wearing Warren's championship ring from that year. I felt sorry for the young men from Warren who played so hard.

Yellowcake

Hector at Rison. If you have never been between the hedges at Rison for a big game, you should go sometime. And this is a big game.

tmycjy

The game to see this Friday

7 A Bentonville vs fave it ville
6 A Jonesboro vs Pine Bluff
5A  LR Christian vs Pulaski academy this is a battle of number 1 and 2 in class 5 - A
4 A Nashville vs Warren
3 A Rivercrest vs Glen Rose
2 A England game not sure who they are playing

WPWells

pantherblue

Yellowcake

England and Des Arc would be awesome, too.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas