• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hootens gotta be feeling good about their beginning of the year pick with PA.

Started by 4thandgoal, November 23, 2015, 08:22:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

4thandgoal

PA will win the Championship game. 10 of 13 years in the semifinals. This team has a fundamental system that works for them and against their opponents. If LRCA beats PA, it would be a shocker.

WPWells

4thandgoal

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on November 23, 2015, 08:25:31 pm
It's unbelievable how stupid and unnecessary this thread is

It's like spinach, if you don't like it, don't eat it. In other words, if you don't like it, don't respond. Sniff sniff, there's a hater in the house again.

WPWells

It isn't hating. It's calling a spade a spade. You make all kinds of unnecessary threads and instead of admitting you're wrong you make a new prediction. If you haven't noticed, no one is impressed by you at all.

4thandgoal

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on November 23, 2015, 08:52:43 pm
It isn't hating. It's calling a spade a spade. You make all kinds of unnecessary threads and instead of admitting you're wrong you make a new prediction. If you haven't noticed, no one is impressed by you at all.

I am glad to know that I agitate you  ;D....wait until my next thread. You are my little puppet & my experiment. You are passing all of the test. Give a little irrelevant fish some bait and it bites. Go PA  ;D

WPWells

Yellowcake

Maynard G Krebs

WPWells

I have over 10K posts and post on all boards

What do you think CHS stands for?

Maynard G Krebs

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on November 24, 2015, 07:54:41 am
I have over 10K posts and post on all boards

What do you think CHS stands for?

just pulling your chain a little bit.  I remember the approaching 10K post. :)  assumed the CHS is for Charleston High School

WPWells

Oh the CHS question was for YellowCake because he accused me of being a hater since CHS was part of my name

And yes, that's exactly what it is, so I don't know how that would qualify me as a 5A hater. I dislike some of the extremely stupid threads that have appeared from a certain poster on this site because threads like that junk everything up

purpleswag

Quote from: 4thandgoal on November 23, 2015, 11:30:02 pm
Quote from: 12th Man CHS on November 23, 2015, 08:52:43 pm

I am glad to know that I agitate you  ;D....wait until my next thread. You are my little puppet & my experiment. You are passing all of the test. Give a little irrelevant fish some bait and it bites. Go PA  ;D

You're a weird person

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas