• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tmycjy pick for Simi final

Started by tmycjy, November 21, 2015, 03:04:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

tmycjy

Tmycjy pick for Simi final of the class 5 - A playoffs

LR Christian 35  :o ( 12-0 LRC won a huge game last week over Wynne 49-21 this week LRC take on the defending state Champion PA and lose in real close game this game here is a coin flip of who wins they end there season at 12-1 and Simi finals will they make it to the state championship game only time will tell for them)
Pulaski academy 36  ;D ( 12-0 PA won last week over a good Hope team 78-44 this week they go on the road about 6 miles to face LRC and win in what I'm calling a coin flip they move there season to 13-0 and the final game will they repeat as state champion only time will tell for them)

Batesville 27  :o ( 9-3 Batesville won last week over Greenbrier 40-14 this week they get a real good LRMC team in Batesville with this game being played in Batesville this game could be come a coin flip game also hate to that Batesville lose this one to end there season at 9-4 and Simi finals this will be Batesville
6 Simi final game in a row will they win and make it to the final only time will tell for them)
LR McClellan 28  :-* ( 9-2 LRMC won a huge game last week by beating HSLS 50-37 this week LRMC make the trip to independent county to face batesville and win to move there season to 10-2 and the final game this game could be a coin flip do to Batesville tough at home will they shock the state and be in the finals only time will tell for them)

This is my pick for the Simi final
Here is my records for each week

Week 1 16-11
Week 2 16-12
Week 3 20-9
Week 4 13-3
Week 5 13-2
Week 6 13-3
Week 7 12-3
Week 8 11-4
Week 9 13-2
Week 10 12-3
1st round 8-0
Quarter finals 3-1
For a season total of 150- 53

So good luck to the last 4 team left and reamber play with pride there 27 school right now that will be watch u play this week and there are 4 more school putting up there equipment this week I'm my book u are 27 team better then they are so good luck to all

PA Dad

Great job with the picks this year!

Overdahill

tmycjy

Quote from: PA Dad on November 21, 2015, 03:09:00 pm

Thank for that comment but I kinda wish I was right on one of my pick this week lol lol lol

tigers14

Always enjoy reading your posts, great job on the season!

PA Dad

Quote from: tmycjy on November 21, 2015, 07:39:01 pm

Thank for that comment but I kinda wish I was right on one of my pick this week lol lol lol

You have a lot to look forward to next year.  Wynne was very young this year and learned a new offense and did very well.  I expect them to be a team to be reckoned with next year.

tmycjy

Quote from: PA Dad on November 21, 2015, 10:42:10 pm
Quote from: tmycjy on November 21, 2015, 07:39:01 pm

You have a lot to look forward to next year.  Wynne was very young this year and learned a new offense and did very well.  I expect them to be a team to be reckoned with next year.

I agree with u but u still feel sad when it over for your team  hope your team wins this Friday

tmycjy

So good luck to all team this Friday and also have a happy thanksgiving this week to on a side note want to wish all high school girls and boys basketball team luck on your up comeing season

tmycjy

Good luck to all team friday night

The_Pioneer

Like Lee Corso, I love it when you pick against us.

tmycjy

tmycjy

Good. Luck tomorrow night and have a happy thanksgiving today

JacketDad

Quote from: The_Pioneer on November 24, 2015, 08:31:12 pm
Like Lee Corso, I love it when you pick against us.
If you notice a few posts back that is Chris's way of saying that he hopes Batesville wins but his computer says otherwise.  Most of Wynne hopes the Neer's go all the way.

tmycjy

Tmycjy goes in simi finals 2-0 for a season total of 152-53

My up side is 2-0 this week

My downside none

Grond

Quote from: tmycjy on November 28, 2015, 06:09:44 am

My downside none

Well played, sir.   ;)

PA Dad

Quote from: tmycjy on November 28, 2015, 06:09:44 am

My downside none

Very nice work this year.  I thought you were a little nuts to pick McClellan to be in the final, but you proved, once again, that you're a much better predictor than me.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas