• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

5A South

Started by WPWells, November 21, 2015, 10:49:03 am

Previous topic - Next topic

WPWells

Heard about them all year. Choke or just not that good?

wildboy44

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on November 21, 2015, 10:49:03 am
You heard from Hope all year...I dont think you heard any Camden Fairview fans on here saying anything about being world beaters. Dont put us all in the same group.

Big Time

nashville won this conference too right? Didn't they mercy rule 3 teams from this conference in preseason?

WPWells

Didn't mercy rule Hope I don't believe

4thandgoal

Do you still need a psych evaluation.

WPWells

Quote from: 4thandgoal on November 21, 2015, 01:07:25 pm

Do you still need a psych evaluation.

Nope, I'm doing fine! Do you?

Grond

The fact that ALL the 1st & 2nd seeds won, and 3rd & 4th seeds lost, shows that all the conferences are fairly equal.

PA Dad

Quote from: Grond on November 21, 2015, 02:59:10 pm
The fact that ALL the 1st & 2nd seeds won, and 3rd & 4th seeds lost, shows that all the conferences are fairly equal.

I agree.  I think some posters got irritated with a couple of the South posters touting how strong the South was this year.

WPWells

Yeah, but I heard something about 3 teams from the south making the semis

Overdahill

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on November 21, 2015, 03:03:19 pm
Yeah, but I heard something about 3 teams from the south making the semis

the south was planning on having their own tourney but couldn't settle on who the fourth team should be

wildboy44

Quote from: PA Dad on November 21, 2015, 03:03:18 pm

I agree.  I think some posters got irritated with a couple of the South posters touting how strong the South was this year.
can you guys be specific....Hope fans, maybe a few Lakeside guys and a couple of Watson Chapel guys. I don't a Fairview guy was that crazy to say we were great.  We knew who we were.

Youngsta71701

Quote from: wildboy44 on November 21, 2015, 04:32:52 pm
Quote from: PA Dad on November 21, 2015, 03:03:18 pm

can you guys be specific....Hope fans, maybe a few Lakeside guys and a couple of Watson Chapel guys. I don't a Fairview guy was that crazy to say we were great.  We knew who we were.

And we knew who our coaches were! They were who we thought they were! lol... ;D

PA Dad

It was not the CF fans.  In fact, you guys were moaning all year about how down you were this year.

I think it was just a couple of the Hope and Lakeside fans.

spongebob

Quote from: PA Dad on November 21, 2015, 05:41:21 pm
It was not the CF fans.  In fact, you guys were moaning all year about how down you were this year.

To clarify, we weren't moaning about the players being down this year. It's the same talent CF has every year.

PA Dad

Quote from: spongebob on November 21, 2015, 06:30:55 pm

To clarify, we weren't moaning about the players being down this year. It's the same talent CF has every year.

You're right.  I didn't mean to leave that impression and I apologize if I did.

spongebob

Quote from: PA Dad on November 21, 2015, 06:34:01 pm
Quote from: spongebob on November 21, 2015, 06:30:55 pm

You're right.  I didn't mean to leave that impression and I apologize if I did.
No problem. Just wanted to make it clear that the players played as hard as they could. Some played injured the entire year. The players did great!

wildboy44

PA Dad...we went to watch Little rock Christian play last night, and it was impressive. They play a really good brand of football. Looked really familiar to me.

PA Dad

Quote from: wildboy44 on November 21, 2015, 06:42:43 pm

PA Dad...we went to watch Little rock Christian play last night, and it was impressive. They play a really good brand of football. Looked really familiar to me.

I got the "familiar" part!

I saw them play Maumelle and I agree that they are a dang good team.  PA will have its hands full.

Youngsta71701

Quote from: PA Dad on November 21, 2015, 06:49:14 pm
Quote from: wildboy44 on November 21, 2015, 06:42:43 pm

I got the "familiar" part!

I saw them play Maumelle and I agree that they are a dang good team.  PA will have its hands full.

Should be a great game! Basketball on turf.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas