• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

McClellan at Batesville

Started by PA Dad, November 20, 2015, 11:53:20 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Complete Biased PoV

Quote from: MDXPHD on November 27, 2015, 10:27:28 pm
Quote from: phstiger on November 27, 2015, 10:24:48 pm
Boy it's been a crazy night, but batesville has done more bone headed plays tonight than they usually do in a season. Congrats to McClellan on punching a ticket to little rock to get beat by 50 by PA.

They played PA closer than any other team this year when they lost by 11 earlier this season...

You got to remember McClellan only scored 7 on PA's varsity defense. After mercy rule JV came in and couldn't stop Strong.

Intelligentsia

McClellan handled the wet conditions better than Batesville.  The wind, rain and cold seemed to be the toughest opponent for both teams.  Congratulations to McClellan.  Batesville had another great year - 6 years in a row to make it at least to the Semis.  What a run!!  Proud of these boys and I'm looking forward to next year!!

MDXPHD

Quote from: phstiger on November 27, 2015, 10:32:33 pm
You know everybody always wants to talk about the calls at Batesville, well what about the scoop and score tonight for the pioneers that was called back. Was clearly a fumble.

Let's not. Let's congratulate McClellan on making it to the championship and also congratulate Batesville for their 6th straight semifinal appearance.

CIA

Nice win McClellan.  Your fans should be proud.

NEASPORTSFAN

Possibly, I think batesville matches up better with PA, but honestly, PA is on a different level than any other 5a team this year.

But, Congrats to Batesville on a fine season. This team probably overachieved considering how young it was.

And , congrats to MCCLELLAN. You guys earned the trip to the rock.

MDXPHD

Quote from: Complete Biased PoV on November 27, 2015, 10:37:19 pm
Boy it's been a crazy night, but batesville has done more bone headed plays tonight than they usually do in a season. Congrats to McClellan on punching a ticket to little rock to get beat by 50 by PA.

They played PA closer than any other team this year when they lost by 11 earlier this season...

You got to remember McClellan only scored 7 on PA's varsity defense. After mercy rule JV came in and couldn't stop Strong.

(Wasn't a smite toward PA, I remember the game. I was trying to stick up for the team that credit was being taken away from after a good win at Batesville)

NEASPORTSFAN

And I wasn't trying to minimize what McClellan has accomplished. It's a big deal and they should be proud. But batesville had guys running free all night in the secondary and balls were overthrown or dropped. Most of that had to do with the weather, but....you still have to execute. So not making excuses. But if PA recievers are running that wide open next saturday, then they will be able to name their score.

PA Dad

Quote from: MDXPHD on November 27, 2015, 10:41:32 pm

(Wasn't a smite toward PA, I remember the game. I was trying to stick up for the team that credit was being taken away from after a good win at Batesville)

Classy post MDX.

Congrats to Batesville on a great season.  I know you had a young team this year and I expect you will be even better next year.  In fact, the East looks very strong next year since Batesville, Wynne and Blytheville all had good but young teams this year.

Overdahill

Quote from: PA Dad on November 27, 2015, 11:25:36 pm
Quote from: MDXPHD on November 27, 2015, 10:41:32 pm

Classy post MDX.

Congrats to Batesville on a great season.  I know you had a young team this year and I expect you will be even better next year.  In fact, the East looks very strong next year since Batesville, Wynne and Blytheville all had good but young teams this year.

Agreed. I was kind of hoping we would get our tie breaker with Batesville this year b4 their roster has another year of seasoning. There should be a lot of real contenders nest year for sure

Jimmy1995

I am really good at this ;). McClellan has proven themselves! Also that the Central is the strongest conference

Intelligentsia

Quote from: Jimmy1995 on November 28, 2015, 12:11:27 pm
I am really good at this ;). McClellan has proven themselves! Also that the Central is the strongest conference

Conceded for this year - Central is best.  Anonomolies can occur even in 5-A Football:).

PA Dad

I'd like to see an analysis of this game by Batesville and/or McClellan fans.  Please?

Intelligentsia

Quote from: PA Dad on November 28, 2015, 12:28:36 pm
I'd like to see an analysis of this game by Batesville and/or McClellan fans.  Please?

It rained.  They fumbled, we fumbled more - they won:)

PA Dad

Quote from: Intelligentsia on November 28, 2015, 01:50:42 pm
Quote from: PA Dad on November 28, 2015, 12:28:36 pm

It rained.  They fumbled, we fumbled more - they won:)

I like succinct!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas