• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

State Championship Games on Live TV!

Started by Wess Moore, November 20, 2015, 04:13:17 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Wess Moore

I'm very excited to announce Fearless Friday is partnering up to broadcast all 6 state championship football games!!

Here's a link to the story: http://www.fox16.com/sports/local-sports/fearless-friday-to-air-high-school-football-championship-games

The_Pioneer

InYoGrill

tmycjy

Hey I'm glad for this but will everyone in the state get to see the game live my point is if it going to one station then everyone dose get that station I think we look at who has the most station covers over every town in the state they get the right have it on there station no matter who playing please explain your end more to understand how this work but if u cheat any town then it not right to the football fans or the kids

Lanny

Quote from: tmycjy on November 22, 2015, 11:21:57 am
Hey I'm glad for this but will everyone in the state get to see the game live my point is if it going to one station then everyone dose get that station I think we look at who has the most station covers over every town in the state they get the right have it on there station no matter who playing please explain your end more to understand how this work but if u cheat any town then it not right to the football fans or the kids
contact your cable company and ask them to pick up the station, or your local station should contact nexstar

WPWells

My television is whatever channels the U of A gets. Is there a chance of an online stream for those who may not get the channel?

tmycjy

November 22, 2015, 01:52:36 pm #7 Last Edit: November 22, 2015, 01:58:44 pm by tmycjy
Quote from: B.G. on November 22, 2015, 11:35:25 am
Fearless Friday and Fox16 are doing it together.  No one can control what stations each home gets.  It's free and from there it's up to the viewer.

There is cable, uverse, satellite and some people are on antenna.  It's not ever going to get to everyone.

I hope you're able to get it.  If you get Fox16 then you'll get it.

My problem is are fox station is out of Memphis my point is what do u do to the town like Blytheville,Texarkana, Harrison, town down south ton like Siloam Spring town like DeQueen ,ashdown who right on the state line now if this is for everyone and all the kids be fair it's not unless u put it on a channel that everyone will get I get u point but I want u to get my point what should be done is to talk to AETN station and use there station to broadcast the game then everyone get that station that base on your viewing area this is what the state of Tennessee dose so everyone in the state get the game from people in Memphis to people from the other side of the state

tmycjy

Quote from: B.G. on November 22, 2015, 02:02:41 pm
No one can control that.   It's not ESPN.

Your right but we make it were you have control also but you have to do a combined effort to do what best for the state as a whole not what best for money to your station

PA Pressbox

I am so excited to hear that FOX 16 is going to broadcast the Championship games.  I do feel sorry for those fans who live to far away to receive the FOX 16 signal, but I don't see where FOX 16 and FF stepping up to the plate (and I'm sure that means "paying the man"...... A LOT of money) should be called "cheating".  The good news is that anyone in the world can watch the Championship Games online on the NFHS Network.  (Here is a link to the 5A webcast:  http://www.nfhsnetwork.com/events/aaa/9dd9089084.)  The bad news is it will cost you either $9.95 for a 24 Hour Day Pass, or $14.95 for a one month pass.

Wess Moore

Let me clear up a few things...  Arkansas CW and Fidelity Local 6 are carrying the games.  Arkansas CW is a must carry for everyone living in the LR market, meaning if you have cable, you have Arkansas CW.  Fidelity is a cable company and will carry the game on its ch, Local 6.

Once the teams are set, other stations may jump on board.  For example 7A and 6A, a station in NWA may opt to pick up the broadcast.  Same with 4a, 3a, and 2a.  We'll know if other tv markets (Texarkana/El Dorado/Memphis) want to pick up the broadcast.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas