• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

5A playoff live audio and video streaming links..

Started by Go Postal, November 18, 2015, 09:58:53 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Go Postal

I watched PA's live video stream last week and thought it might be handy if someone could not make it to a game or wanted to see/hear a different game could click on a audio or video live streaming link.  If anyone that knows of a internet audio or video link for any of the upcoming 5A playoff games, could you please post the link below.  Thanks.
(side note:  what really is cool if you have both teams live links for the game.  It is sometimes hilarious to hear what each team's announcers say of a Ref's Call.)

RamFan06

Go Postal

tmycjy

Quote from: Go Postal on November 19, 2015, 09:01:59 am
Chris, doesn't Wynne have a online link? 

Yes they do first kwyn radio does there on line at www.kwyn.com
If there room u can watch live on www.deltaswram.com that are school t.v broadcast team

Turgin

Greenbrier streams away games at http://citylinktv.com/channel/csn-tv-conway/.

But, based on info in the game thread, I'm unsure if they will be able to stream @ Batesville.

Go Postal

PA Dad or anyone from the Little Rock and Hope area, is their any links for your guys game?

PA Dad

Quote from: Go Postal on November 19, 2015, 06:11:19 pm
PA Dad or anyone from the Little Rock and Hope area, is their any links for your guys game?

I don't think the game will be streamed- the AAA doesn't allow it.

The game is broadcast on 96.5 FM.  I assume you can get it on a computer.

Complete Biased PoV

I'll find out for you and post the YouTube link again this week if it is streamed.

PA Dad

Here is the info for PA:

Pulaski Academy
96.5FM the Answer
Play by Play:  Jay Jones
http://saleminteractivemedia.com/ListenLive/player/KHTEFM

RedJacket

We can stream the playoff games. The AAA charges a fee for the privilege of our Broadcast Jounalism classes to support their fellow students. We cannot stream the finals. The rights are solely owned by the AAA.  We learned all of this last year when we received the bill for the first 3 rounds.
Wynne's live stream is www.deltaswarm.com

Go Postal

Go Postal

Go Postal

Go Postal

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas