• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What two 5A teams do you think will bring the most revenue to War Memorial?

Started by 4thandgoal, November 15, 2015, 09:25:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

beach bum

Can they change up the bracket and put PA and LRC on opposite sides? That would be ideal......

walkingguy72396

Two of the smallest schools. PA and LRC.  Why would that draw a larger crowd?

incogneto

If you listen to the people talking on here Wynne is going to beat LRC Friday so I don't see how that would draw a crowd. 

4thandgoal

Quote from: beach bum on November 15, 2015, 09:31:19 pm
Can they change up the bracket and put PA and LRC on opposite sides? That would be ideal......

Unfortunately, that cannot happen. I was wondering why they put all the top teams in one bracket. The bottom bracket only had Batesville, Watson Chapel, and Lakeside. Well Maybe McClellan. That is an easy route to War Memorial.

PA Dad

You asked two different questions.

Most revenue?  Probably not much difference with any of the remaining teams.  I think all of the contenders would bring a big crowd.

Who do I want to see?  PA and Batesville.  I think this matchup is developing into a good rivalry.  They've split the last two games.  It would be a good matchup and would draw a big crowd.

4thandgoal

Quote from: incogneto on November 15, 2015, 09:42:17 pm
If you listen to the people talking on here Wynne is going to beat LRC Friday so I don't see how that would draw a crowd.

PA Dad

Quote from: 4thandgoal on November 15, 2015, 09:43:01 pm

Unfortunately, that cannot happen. I was wondering why they put all the top teams in one bracket. The bottom bracket only had Batesville, Watson Chapel, and Lakeside. Well Maybe McClellan. That is an easy route to War Memorial.

I'm not sure, but I think the brackets are set on a formula that rotates every year.  So, the brackets have nothing to do with which teams are playing well each year - they are predetermined.

walkingguy72396

4thandgoal

Quote from: PA Dad on November 15, 2015, 09:47:53 pm
Quote from: 4thandgoal on November 15, 2015, 09:43:01 pm

I'm not sure, but I think the brackets are set on a formula that rotates every year.  So, the brackets have nothing to do with which teams are playing well each year - they are predetermined.

Sounds reasonable. I guess one of the #1 seeds get the easiest bracket every other year. Lakeside got it this year.

The_Pioneer

Intelligentsia

Batesville vs Wynne since I'm an East Homer, though an opportunity to beat P.A. would be nice, as well.  Regardless, win or lose, my wish for the Pioneers each season is an opportunity to play in the final game of the season!! 

Beardad

I bet something like PA v Lakeside would put the most butts in the seats.  I think of the 6 championship games, it would probably only rank 3rd or 4th

#1jacketfan

Quote from: Intelligentsia on November 16, 2015, 07:00:58 am
Batesville vs Wynne since I'm an East Homer, though an opportunity to beat P.A. would be nice, as well.  Regardless, win or lose, my wish for the Pioneers each season is an opportunity to play in the final game of the season!!
Your probably gonna get your wish I don't see anybody on that side that can beat Batesville, Wynne has their work cut out for them, if they make it to the finals,they will have earned it for sure!

Overdahill

Quote from: #1jacketfan on November 16, 2015, 08:07:45 am
Your probably gonna get your wish I don't see anybody on that side that can beat Batesville, Wynne has their work cut out for them, if they make it to the finals,they will have earned it for sure!

I thought this too until Batesville just got past WC at home. now, Im not so sure

MDXPHD

Watson Chapel is a pretty good team. I'm not sure how they lost to CF, but their other games were close and they just couldn't finish them. They almost beat Lakeside, should have beaten hope, and hung with Batesville twice. Almost doesn't count, but they can play with anyone in the state in 5A. If they could finish games, they would get a lot more respect.

4thandgoal

Quote from: MDXPHD on November 16, 2015, 09:27:56 am
Watson Chapel is a pretty good team. I'm not sure how they lost to CF, but their other games were close and they just couldn't finish them. They almost beat Lakeside, should have beaten hope, and hung with Batesville twice. Almost doesn't count, but they can play with anyone in the state in 5A. If they could finish games, they would get a lot more respect.

Woulda--Coulda--Shoulda

4thandgoal

Lakeside will beat Wynne or Batesville by plenty.

RamFan06

Quote from: 4thandgoal on November 18, 2015, 11:35:50 pm

Lakeside will beat Wynne or Batesville by plenty.

Even in my blind Lakeside Fandom I wouldnt say by plenty.....explain please.

PrivateLesson

PA Moms.  The cost of their shoes alone is way more expensive.  lol! :)

Youngsta71701

Quote from: PrivateLesson on November 19, 2015, 06:20:54 am

The Real Housewives of Pulaski Academy.

PA Dad

Quote from: Youngsta71701 on November 19, 2015, 07:32:08 am

Man, ya'll are hurting my feelings!

tmycjy

My pick

Wynne last year wynne brought over 6,600 people last year
HSLS  most Lakeside bring a lot of people

wing

CF vs Batesville with Housewives of PA as HT show! And yes, my sister-n-law is a PA wife. But she's cool ;D

Youngsta71701

Quote from: PA Dad on November 19, 2015, 10:56:22 am

Man, ya'll are hurting my feelings!

That was funny though. Give me credit. lol ;D Just joking though. The PA people I've ran into over the years seem real friendly and down to earth.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas