• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Batesville vs Greenbrier

Started by Rocko1493, November 14, 2015, 07:07:51 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Go Postal

(IYG, you wanted something, you got it my friend)

My buddy, pantherblue is right.  If the Panthers that played Harrison shows up as seen above, then the Pioneers will be having puddy-cat for dinner.  But if the Panthers that played LRCA show up, then Kryptonite is in the house for the Super-Pioneers...

GOOD LUCK TO BOTH TEAMS AND

GO WEST!!!

InYoGrill

SO is there no live streaming of this game tonight? If not I may watch the PA/Hope game, usually PA has live streaming.

Wish these 2nd rd games were closer to Faulkner County.   ;D

If Blue werent so old and fallin asleep at 8pm, I'd ask him to go watch it with me. LOL!!

pantherblue

Quote from: InYoGrill on November 20, 2015, 08:05:45 am

SO is there no live streaming of this game tonight? If not I may watch the PA/Hope game, usually PA has live streaming.

If Blue werent so old and fallin asleep at 8pm, I'd ask him to go watch it with me. LOL!!

Oh I will be up plenty late enough but the only team I am interested in watching is the Panthers beating the 'Neers and that's too long of a ride.....

Overdahill

Quote from: Go Postal on November 19, 2015, 10:10:47 pm
(IYG, you wanted something, you got it my friend)

My buddy, pantherblue is right.  If the Panthers that played Harrison shows up as seen above, then the Pioneers will be having puddy-cat for dinner.  But if the Panthers that played LRCA show up, then Kryptonite is in the house for the Super-Pioneers...

GOOD LUCK TO BOTH TEAMS AND

GO WEST!!!

Neers over Chameleons by 14

InYoGrill

Quote from: pantherblue on November 20, 2015, 08:21:20 am

Oh I will be up plenty late enough but the only team I am interested in watching is the Panthers beating the 'Neers and that's too long of a ride.....

This time of year Batesvile at night time feels like -20 degrees. Those half cut bleachers feel like I'm on a pontoon boat headed to a cliff with those howitzer cannons they fire off behind there.

pantherblue

Yes it's mighty cold up there!!  Jose's is almost worth the drive lol

Rampage72501

Quote from: InYoGrill on November 20, 2015, 09:56:20 am

This time of year Batesvile at night time feels like -20 degrees. Those half cut bleachers feel like I'm on a pontoon boat headed to a cliff with those howitzer cannons they fire off behind there.

At least we have the decency to shoot them away from the visitors stands, unlike other schools that will not be named but who's initials are Forrest City and Green County Tech.

Chief_Osceola™

Quote from: Rampage72501 on November 20, 2015, 10:02:02 am

At least we have the decency to shoot them away from the visitors stands, unlike other schools that will not be named but who's initials are Forrest City and Green County Tech.

Yeah but how often do you have to hear them at those locations?

Rampage72501

Quote from: Chief_Osceola™ on November 20, 2015, 10:32:12 am

Touche.

Tech uses bottle rockets.  Been working on the same gross for a few years now.

Chief_Osceola™

Intelligentsia

Quote from: Rampage72501 on November 20, 2015, 10:36:59 am
Quote from: Chief_Osceola™ link=topic=144983.msg3273300#msg327 ugh3300 date=1448037132

Touche.

Good one!!

The_Pioneer

What's sadder is there's not one Tech poster to defend them here.

InYoGrill

Quote from: The_Pioneer on November 20, 2015, 05:00:33 pm
What's sadder is there's not one Tech poster to defend them here.

Those GTC Yankees are more into games like cribbage and shuffle board.

pantherblue

SWAT524

Any report on the QBs condition? That knee injury looked pretty serious.

Grond

Quote from: Rampage72501 on November 20, 2015, 10:36:59 am
Quote from: Chief_Osceola™ on November 20, 2015, 10:32:12 am

Touche.

Ouch! But painfully true....... :'(

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas