• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tmycjy pick for quarter finals of the playoffs

Started by tmycjy, November 14, 2015, 04:06:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

tmycjy

LR Christian 24  ??? (11-0 LRC won last week over SH 42-15 this week LRC get 5- A east champion wynne and lose to end there season at 11-1 and quarter finals this game could go either way will one of the favorite for the state tittle lose only time will tell for them )
Wynne 31  :-* ( 7-4 wynne won a huge game last week to camden 48-13 this week wynne goes on the road to LRC and win to move there season to 8-4 and Simi finals with wynne come into there own will wynne be a factor in the state tittle only time will tell for them)

Pulaski academy 42  ;D ( 11-0 PA won last week over Vilonia 56-14 this week PA take on Hope and win to move there season to 12-0 and Simi finals will PA repeat as state champion only time will tell for them)
Hope  28  :-\ ( 9-2 hope won last week over a good Blytheville 31-21 this week hope goes on the road to PA and lose in a good contest to move there season to 9-3 and quarter finals with hope kinda a wildcard will they pull off the upset only time will tell for them )

HS Lakeside 35  :o ( 9-2 HSLS won last week over F C 41-36 this week they take on a good LRMC and lose on and upset to end there season at 9-3 and quarter finals this game could go either way will this be a upset for HSLS only time will tell for them)
LR McClellan 36  :o ( 8-2 LRMC won last week over Morrilton 52-50 this week they go on the road to take on HSLS and win in a upset to move there season to 9-2 and Simi finals this game could either way will this be a upset for McClellan only time will tell for them)

Batesville 28  ;) ( 8-3 Batesville won there rematch with WE 42-35 if WC was 12 inch closer that would have gone to overtime this week Batesville take on Greenbrier and win to move there season to 9-3 and Simi finals will they win only time will tell for them)
Greenbrier 21  :( ( 7-4 Greenbrier won there rematch with beebe 35-21 this week they go on the road to Batesville and lose this game to move there season to 7-5 and quarter finals this game could be a interesting game will they get the upset only time will tell for them)

This is my pick for the quarter finals so good luck to all that left

here are my records from each week
Week 1 16-11
Week 2 16-12
Week 3 20-9
Week 4 13-3
Week 5 13-2
Week 6 13-3
Week 7 12-3
Week 8 11-4
Week 9 13-2
Week 10 12-3
1st round 8-0
For a season total of 147-52

So good luck to all and reamber play with pride there are 24 school watch u play this week so in my book u are 24 team better then they are so good luck

PA Dad

If you are right, it will be just the East and the Central in the semis!

Complete Biased PoV

These picks look very reasonable to me.  Over the years I have come to trust your process.

Overdahill

tmycjy

To all fans of my post there are two post of this topic some how  two got added of this topic on here I don't know how it did so make sure u are reading the right one

tmycjy

Good luck to all teams this week play with pride this week and take in the little thing this week from the cheerleaders giving u food to them doing up your love locker from businesses painting there window from pride so good luck to all

tmycjy

tmycjy

Good luck to all team friday night and reamber play with pride there are 24 other school would love to playing this week in my book u are 24 team better then they are

tmycjy

Good luck to all team tomarrow night and drive safe

tmycjy

tmycjy

Tmycjy gose in the quarter finals 3-1
For a season and total of 150-53

My upside of the night
Got 3 out of 4 right

My down side of the right
My team Wynne got beat not shock about it just sad the season over for my team

Intelligentsia

Quote from: tmycjy on November 21, 2015, 07:55:13 am
Tmycjy gose in the quarter finals 3-1
For a season and total of 150-53

My upside of the night
Got 3 out of 4 right

My down side of the right
My team Wynne got beat not shock about it just sad the season over for my team

I thought it was clear from the beginning that Wynne was a year away.  They had a very good season and will be a force next year!!  I'm proud of our 5-A brothers and look forward to traveling to Wynne next season for what promises to be a classic Batesville / Wynne matchup.

incogneto

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas