• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Laskeside has an easy run to War Memorial. The only team standing in the way is Batesville.

Started by 4thandgoal, November 14, 2015, 08:21:30 am

Previous topic - Next topic

4thandgoal

#1jacketfan

Quote from: 4thandgoal on November 14, 2015, 08:21:30 am
I think Lakeside could take Batesville and get to War Memorial.
[/quote
Seems like they struggled with FC....I don't think they will be able to beat Batesville.

PercussionMan

I didn't see the Morrilton vs. McClellan game last night, but it sounds to me like McClellan has a pretty good shot of beating Lakeside.

4thandgoal

Quote from: #1jacketfan on November 14, 2015, 08:32:54 am
Quote from: 4thandgoal on November 14, 2015, 08:21:30 am
I think Lakeside could take Batesville and get to War Memorial.
[/quote
Seems like they struggled with FC....I don't think they will be able to beat Batesville.

Yes,

I was there, but they match up better with Batesviile.

4thandgoal

Quote from: PercussionMan on November 14, 2015, 08:33:09 am
I didn't see the Morrilton vs. McClellan game last night, but it sounds to me like McClellan has a pretty good shot of beating Lakeside.

They do have a shot, but I just think Morrillton would have been the better matchup. That's just me.

walkingguy72396

Correct, If they get to the Batesville game. After Batesvilles struggle with WC.  Batesville could fall first.

Right now I'd say its about even that Lakes-Side or Batesville falls next Friday.

PercussionMan

Quote from: 4thandgoal on November 14, 2015, 08:41:52 am
Quote from: PercussionMan on November 14, 2015, 08:33:09 am

They do have a shot, but I just think Morrillton would have been the better matchup. That's just me.

I really thought Morrilton would win that game, but it sounds like McClellan's coach made Morrilton do a few things unconventionally....like going for the two point conversion after every TD and going for onside kicks (which they recovered two of them but couldn't do anything with them).  I don't know if that's typical McClellan style or not, but it worked and earned them the two point win. 

JacketDad

Complete Biased PoV

Lakeside has to get by McClellan first.  And McClellan is the type of team that has given Lakeside fits this year.

Yellowcake

4thandgoal

Quote from: Complete Biased PoV on November 14, 2015, 04:12:33 pm
Lakeside has to get by McClellan first.  And McClellan is the type of team that has given Lakeside fits this year.

McClellan will not be a problem. Lakeside is on their way to War Memorial. Although, PA will beat them, at least they will get there for the experience.

SGT.HULKA

Quote from: 4thandgoal on November 14, 2015, 08:21:08 pm

McClellan will not be a problem. Lakeside is on their way to War Memorial. Although, PA will beat them, at least they will get there for the experience.
Little Rock Christian might have something to say about all this!!!

Jimmy1995

McClellan Will Beat Lakeside!!

incogneto

Quote from: SGT.HULKA on November 14, 2015, 08:27:01 pm

Little Rock Christian might have something to say about all this!!!
I think people are going to keep sleeping on them until Dec. 3

Maynard G Krebs

Complete Biased PoV

Called it!

WPWells

This guy starts in with off-the-wall predictions and changes his tune when his team loses. It's pretty cute

Intelligentsia

:'(Looks like 4thandgoal came up a few inches short on this one:). Sure wish he was picking McClellan to win this week.

Marblehog

Like I've been saying Lakeside was lucky to just make the playoffs much less do anything in the playoffs

PercussionMan

When I saw the bracket, I was really thinking the winner of the Morrilton vs. McClellan match up would have a great shot at getting to War Memorial. I'm sticking with that....I have been wrong many times, but I think McClellan has a great shot at beating Batesville. Part of me knows that the experience of Coach King and the Batesville program will get them back to Little Rock....the other part of me says it doesn't matter who gets there from this side of the bracket, because a beast known as either LRC or PA will smash either one.

PercussionMan

PA Dad

Quote from: PercussionMan on November 28, 2015, 12:24:00 am
Called it!! I'm not always right but will take my credit when I am.

Great call!  I picked Batesville, which seemed to be the logical pick.  I think you were bold with that pick but it's nice to be right!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas