• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hope at PA

Started by PA Dad, November 13, 2015, 09:45:09 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

MDXPHD

Try not to talk about specific players negatively.

Red Devil Alum

Quote from: Maynard G Krebs on November 20, 2015, 08:09:20 pm
#33 for Hope is gassed and is not SEC material
I hope he goes to Bama

Red Devil Alum

Quote from: Red Devil Alum on November 20, 2015, 08:16:01 pm
I hope he goes to Bama
Never seen a team quit in the playoffs before.

InYoGrill

Never seen a team score so fast and smooth than PA. Where's all the HOPE believers at?

Maynard G Krebs

PA up 49-21 at half. Their first two possessions went awry and score was even at 14 early on.  PA gas scored quick and often.  Hope seems to be gassed since early in 2nd qtr.  Hope QB is good and they have good receivers.  The Bobcats are huge

The PA line is doing a great job

futurebobcatdad

I hope he goes to Bama
He is not suppose to rush every play. He is droping and reading the qb on some play calls

wing

Quote from: futurebobcatdad on November 20, 2015, 08:54:40 pm
I hope he goes to Bama
He is not suppose to rush every play. He is droping and reading the qb on some play calls

He is SEC material Maynard. Let him play just D. In a couple of years ya'll will be happy with him as a hog fan. Took ole Dominique Reed a couple of years but I think we love him now!

PA Dad

I'm impressed with Hope's offense.  They've moved the ball against our defense better than anyone we've played this year.

Red Devil Alum

Quote from: strongandsteady on November 14, 2015, 12:21:51 pm
Seen Hope a couple times this season. Hope will make this a game PA won't run all over or pass all over Hope I can assure that but I know nothing about 5A football
Hope has no answer for pA.

The_Pioneer

Go Postal

Hopefully LRCA for the West's sake...

spongebob

Who made KK mad?
Is that a scoreboard malfunction? 78?

Go Postal

Someone check on my buddy HogHead and see if he is okay.

The_Pioneer

Perhaps Hope is trying to let PA wear themselves out running up and down the field so they can make their comeback??

Bobcatfan06

Hope believers are right here! Never been to a place with such awful sportsmanship as PA!! The rich prevail....Good luck PA!
Quote from: InYoGrill on November 20, 2015, 08:22:17 pm

Never seen a team score so fast and smooth than PA. Where's all the HOPE believers at?

WPWells

Awful sportsmanship?

And with that, 12th Man goes 12-0 for the year in games in which Hope was a participant.

Bobcatfan06

Yes awful sportsmanship...and I can see how they make it so far.

WPWells

Quote from: Bobcatfan06 on November 20, 2015, 10:05:15 pm

Beating another team is not awful sportsmanship. I will never fault another team for pushing the lead to the mercy rule.

Maynard G Krebs

You make me laugh

FowlMood

November 20, 2015, 10:21:27 pm #119 Last Edit: November 20, 2015, 10:24:31 pm by FowlMood

You make me sick. 

PA Dad

Quote from: FootballTime44 on November 17, 2015, 08:15:26 am
Quote from: InYoGrill on November 17, 2015, 07:55:37 am

Sheeezzz, this game will be a blow out by end of 3rd Q. I dont care if Hope has 4.0,400 pound, 7 ft trolls on the line. PA's offense will smoke Hope all the way back down 40.
I'm not even from PA or Hope but I know this is a lie. I've watched Hope play and I can guarantee PA's O-Line will not win the battle with Hopes D-Line. They only rush 3 and their the best line I've seen this year

Hope's defensive line was not a factor in this game.

DT

Hope did not quit, and I was glad to see that. Up until the 4th when the mercy rule went into effect, it still felt like Hope was a big play away from being right back in the game. The Hope TD before the half was huge since it kept the mercy rule from being in play to start the 2nd half.

Agim was as good as billed. He did looked gassed at times, but who doesn't against PA? He was in the backfield all night, read screens well, blocked a PAT and even threw a TD pass. #1 from Hope was impressive at receiver.

Officiating was sub par, especially for a playoff game. Bad calls on both sides. Referees were not in agreement with each other on most calls.

PA looked incredibly good at times, and then looked very beatable at others. Hats off to Hope for making it a very interesting and competitive game. Wish I could make it to the Walnut Valley game, but I'll be working.

Overdahill

Quote from: Overdahill on November 14, 2015, 11:46:32 am
Quote from: incogneto on November 14, 2015, 11:38:29 am
I think Hope's DEs are going to cause PA some problems.  PA still wins this one though.

They may early but they will be gassed by mid 2nd half

I thought so

PA Dad

Quote from: DT on November 20, 2015, 10:27:36 pm
Hope did not quit, and I was glad to see that. Up until the 4th when the mercy rule went into effect, it still felt like Hope was a big play away from being right back in the game. The Hope TD before the half was huge since it kept the mercy rule from being in play to start the 2nd half.

Agim was as good as billed. He did looked gassed at times, but who doesn't against PA? He was in the backfield all night, read screens well, blocked a PAT and even threw a TD pass. #1 from Hope was impressive at receiver.

Officiating was sub par, especially for a playoff game. Bad calls on both sides. Referees were not in agreement with each other on most calls.

PA looked incredibly good at times, and then looked very beatable at others. Hats off to Hope for making it a very interesting and competitive game. Wish I could make it to the Walnut Valley game, but I'll be working.

I agree that Hope did not quit.  Every time I started to relax they scored again.  They have an impressive offense, but their defense just had no answer for PA's offense.

Maynard G Krebs

Not sure what a pab is, but I suggest some pepto for your sickness.   Not hiding behind a keyboard either.
Truth is I wanted to see that guy play because of all the hype and him going to the UA, but he disappointed me by his lack of effort.  But more importantly, he let his teammates down.  Every other Bobcat played with heart and full steam.   

Oh and I just found out what a pab is, and you too make me laugh.

Red Devil Alum

Specifically what did you see that was bad sportsmanship? Scoring all those points?

DT

The Hope defense seemed to be inviting big plays by refusing to keep any safeties back. Watkins was gone as soon as he broke the line of scrimmage on several occasions.

Red Devil Alum

Quote from: DT on November 20, 2015, 10:34:48 pm
The Hope defense seemed to be inviting big plays by refusing to keep any safeties back. Watkins was gone as soon as he broke the line of scrimmage on several occasions.
Anyone know the stats? PA must have had 700 yards.

PA Dad

Quote from: Red Devil Alum on November 20, 2015, 10:35:55 pm

The last I heard PA had 811 yards with a couple of minutes left.

Red Devil Alum

Quote from: PA Dad on November 20, 2015, 10:37:19 pm
Quote from: Red Devil Alum on November 20, 2015, 10:35:55 pm

The last I heard PA had 811 yards with a couple of minutes left.
Wow

I'll give hope some credit. At one point in the 2nd quarter they appeared to quit but then they played tough.

Rocket23

PA had right at 574 yes of offense first half.  Of their seven TD drives in first half, the longest was 51 seconds.

4thandgoal

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on November 20, 2015, 10:02:29 pm
Awful sportsmanship?

And with that, 12th Man goes 12-0 for the year in games in which Hope was a participant.

Dude,

I have been looking at your post against Hope. I have come to the psychological conclusion, that you are obsessed with and hate Hope. Is it something you're not telling us  ;D

4thandgoal

Quote from: Maynard G Krebs on November 20, 2015, 10:30:52 pm
Not sure what a pab is, but I suggest some pepto for your sickness.   Not hiding behind a keyboard either.
Truth is I wanted to see that guy play because of all the hype and him going to the UA, but he disappointed me by his lack of effort.  But more importantly, he let his teammates down.  Every other Bobcat played with heart and full steam.   

Sniff Sniff---I smell a hater in the house. Tune in on your local station as you watch him play for the Hogs on Saturday.

Red Devil Alum

Quote from: 4thandgoal on November 20, 2015, 11:01:34 pm

Sniff Sniff---I smell a hater in the house. Tune in on your local station as you watch him play for the Hogs on Saturday.
Were you at the game? If not, you can't defend his lack of effort
Tonight.

Maynard G Krebs

Not a hater.  Just disappointed in his lack of effort or conditioning or whatever it was.  I hope he is successful, but with what I saw tonight concerns me.   And what you smell could be your upper lip😀

4thandgoal

Quote from: Maynard G Krebs on November 20, 2015, 11:08:30 pm

Not a hater.  Just disappointed in his lack of effort or conditioning or whatever it was.  I hope he is successful, but with what I saw tonight concerns me.   And what you smell could be your upper lip😀

Uhhh Ohhh, I touched a nervy nerve  ;D---I still smell a hater. I doubt if your disappointment will have any negative effect on the thousands of Razorback fans who will be watching him Play on Saturdays. Including the hater, oopps, I meant you.

Maynard G Krebs

You guys are something, I'll say that for you.

Overdahill

Quote from: 4thandgoal on November 20, 2015, 11:16:07 pm

Uhhh Ohhh, I touched a nervy nerve  ;D---I still smell a hater. I doubt if your disappointment will have any negative effect on the thousands of Razorback fans who will be watching him Play on Saturdays. Including the hater, oopps, I meant you.

Speaking of haters have you checked your karma lately ?

4thandgoal

Quote from: Overdahill on November 20, 2015, 11:22:37 pm
Quote from: 4thandgoal on November 20, 2015, 11:16:07 pm

Speaking of haters have you checked your karma lately ?

No sir, I have not. What should I look for or how do I do that or what is it? ;D

Overdahill

^^ NM, just keep up the good work; it'll pay off for you ;D

Maynard G Krebs

Quote from: Overdahill on November 20, 2015, 11:41:05 pm
^^ NM, just keep up the good work; it'll pay off for you ;D

😀😉👀😘👌😎😯😜😂😂😂😂😂😂

PA Dad

Honest question.  How were the PA fans, players or coaches poor sports?

Every team seems to have its bad apples, but I think the PA fans, players and coaches strive hard to be respectful of opponents and to be good sports.  If we have failed in that endeavor, please tell us how so we can try to do better.

4thandgoal

Quote from: PA Dad on November 21, 2015, 12:05:28 am

Honest question.  How were the PA fans, players or coaches poor sports?

Every team seems to have its bad apples, but I think the PA fans, players and coaches strive hard to be respectful of opponents and to be good sports.  If we have failed in that endeavor, please tell us how so we can try to do better.

What lack of sportsmanship are you referring to? I did not see anything out of of the ordinary. We have always been grateful fans at PA.

PA Dad

How bout Jaren Watkins?  The "pocket rocket " continues to amaze me.  He should have been tackled in the end zone for a safety tonight and turned it into a ten yard gain.  And he can zig and zag and accelerate past defenders better than anyone.  I haven't seen his stats from tonight but I bet he averaged 15 yards a carry and had 150+ yards rushing.

Chief_Osceola™

I gotta say in my 3 trips to PA I've never been treated badly, nor have I experienced poor sportsmanship from any players, coaches, or fans. Granted, these were junior high games, but I can't imagine it would be any different at high school games. PA Dad - don't let it bother you. It sounds like sour grapes.

4thandgoal

Quote from: Chief_Osceola™ on November 21, 2015, 12:28:58 am
I gotta say in my 3 trips to PA I've never been treated badly, nor have I experienced poor sportsmanship from any players, coaches, or fans. Granted, these were junior high games, but I can't imagine it would be any different at high school games. PA Dad - don't let it bother you. It sounds like sour grapes.

I didn't see any lack of sportsmanship.

Maynard G Krebs

Quote from: PA Dad on November 21, 2015, 12:25:08 am
How bout Jaren Watkins?  The "pocket rocket " continues to amaze me.  He should have been tackled in the end zone for a safety tonight and turned it into a ten yard gain.  And he can zig and zag and accelerate past defenders better than anyone.  I haven't seen his stats from tonight but I bet he averaged 15 yards a carry and had 150+ yards rushing.

Jaren is "the Man".   Amazing to watch and a joy to see the effort he gives on every play.

PA Dad

Quote from: Maynard G Krebs on November 21, 2015, 12:33:50 am
Quote from: PA Dad on November 21, 2015, 12:25:08 am

Jaren is "the Man".   Amazing to watch and a joy to see the effort he gives on every play.

He even lined up at defensive end tonight and rushed the passer.  He almost got a sack.  Are you kidding me?  A 150 lb defensive end?

The_Pioneer

2A football is full of 150 lb DEs.

futurebobcatdad

Great game last night and PA is aa advertised. The rb #28 really blow me away. i think we are still tryna find him this morning. You guys have a very good team that is very hard to beat. we forced 5 TO lastnight but only got 7pts out of it. Not makeing a excuse because you guys did what u had to do to win but our off played its worst game of the year. Idk if it was because we lost our best ath on off #9 Lawson who torn his MCL in the Blytheville game but our off just seemed out of sync to me. #1 Briggs had a heck of a game and tried to pick up the slack but it just wasnt enough. Again hats off to a great PA team on the win. I think ill be back in the rock next week for thst PA vs LRCA game.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas