• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Wynne Vs LRC

Started by justalionfan, November 13, 2015, 09:29:06 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

wildboy44

Quote from: Cardinalboi07 on November 23, 2015, 02:41:16 pm
Quote from: wildboy44 on November 23, 2015, 08:07:27 am
Quote from: 1936hog on November 22, 2015, 10:30:53 pm
Quote from: PA Dad on November 22, 2015, 10:22:15 pm
Quote from: 1936hog on November 22, 2015, 10:20:49 pm
#72 for LRC is the real deal. Dylan Hays has already received full ride offers to UCA and missouri st. As well as a preferred walk on to Arkansas. Watch his film, he is incredibly difficult to block

Better than Agim?
I dont think its matter of who is the best. This guy is a dominant football player. He could help out on the Hill or Jonesboro. His technique is great, body language between plays is great. He has been coached up really well. He had 89 tackles going into the Wynne game.

To say he is as fast as Agim would be going a little far, but Id venture to say he is as strong and has excellent technique. Very violent with his hands.
#72 is as good as it gets in Arkansas high school football when it comes to d-line play. he is extremely physical and like the other poster said his hands are very violent. I noticed this with the whole d-line and o-line, they play with their hands very well. #72 can play d-end or tackle. I realize that PA may have the best center in the state. It will be interesting to see who flinches first in that match up. If PA wants to run and be effective at it, they will have to double #72. This game will be won in the trenches.
Wow! I might have to make a trip. is he better than Agim?

Grond

Quote from: 1936hog on November 23, 2015, 01:46:42 pm
Quote from: InYoGrill on November 23, 2015, 12:25:03 pm

What are the specs on #72- size, speed, strength??? Sounds like a HOSS.

His hudl and rivals has him at 6'4" 280lbs and running a 5 flat 40. Ive talked to people who have players on the team saying he benches over 300lbs and squats well over 500lbs.

Those stats are about right for UCA or Missouri State (D1 FCS colleges). Maybe Henderson State or Ark. Tech (D2 colleges).

There are some defensive tackles at Arkansas State that are about that speed.

1936hog

Quote from: Grond on November 23, 2015, 11:04:44 pm
Quote from: 1936hog on November 23, 2015, 01:46:42 pm
Quote from: InYoGrill on November 23, 2015, 12:25:03 pm

What are the specs on #72- size, speed, strength??? Sounds like a HOSS.

His hudl and rivals has him at 6'4" 280lbs and running a 5 flat 40. Ive talked to people who have players on the team saying he benches over 300lbs and squats well over 500lbs.

Those stats are about right for UCA or Missouri State (D1 FCS colleges). Maybe Henderson State or Ark. Tech (D2 colleges).

There are some defensive tackles at Arkansas State that are about that speed.

after a summer or two with collegiate level strength and conditioning coaches. Players going from HS to college are only going to get faster and stronger

incogneto

He is no where close to his potential. 

Rocket23

He is an invited walk-on at Arkansas.

wildboy44

This is why some of the bigger schools miss out....they are looking for a height, weight and speed and miss out on a football player.

InYoGrill

Sounds to me on this thread that he has the most important thing going for him and that is competiveness. Along with his very good measureables, he may be a solid college player at the right place with some more advanced strength and conditioning.

Cardinalboi07

Quote from: wildboy44 on November 24, 2015, 08:50:44 am
This is why some of the bigger schools miss out....they are looking for a height, weight and speed and miss out on a football player.
+1

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas