• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Wynne vs. Camden Fairvew

Started by #1jacketfan, November 07, 2015, 10:47:16 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Youngsta71701

Youngsta71701

Quote from: wing on November 12, 2015, 06:00:21 am
Quote from: wildboy44 on November 11, 2015, 04:15:13 pm
Quote from: Youngsta71701 on November 11, 2015, 03:06:07 pm
Quote from: GuvHog on November 10, 2015, 12:25:46 pm
Quote from: spongebob on November 07, 2015, 01:53:17 pm
Quote from: quitdeletingme on November 07, 2015, 01:48:51 pm
Fair enough... Can the cards knock off wynne?
Yes if everyone is healthy and they don't turn the ball over. They are capable. They beat Watson Chapel last night on the road and from what I am told, Watson Chapel gave Batesville all they wanted earlier in the year. Yes I know that was then and this is now.

WC left everything on the field in their loss to Lakeside. They wanted to win that one badly and were devastated by the loss. They hadn't gotten over that loss when they played CF. Their hearts and minds just weren't in it. CF wanted the game more than WC did and the Cardinals took advantage of a good situation. Kudos to them on their win.

OOOk, Any more reasons you can think of?
LOL...I was gone ask Guv how did he know their hearts and mind were not in it.....I guess we can thank Lakeside for the victory over Chapel. Anyway, good luck to the south teams.

The 2015 WC team was the best 4-6 team in the history of Arkansas HS football. Wins came against teams with a combined 10-30 record. You don't have to ask GuvHog, just ask all the posters who kept them in the top ten all year with a losing record. Same hype, same results.

And Hot Springs had 6 of those wins. Just sayin...

browning_gold_12

Quote from: ViloniaEaglestoWMS on November 11, 2015, 05:11:05 pm
Quote from: browning_gold_12 on November 11, 2015, 08:46:48 am
Quote from: #1jacketfan on November 08, 2015, 02:09:08 pm
Quote from: chaingang on November 08, 2015, 11:48:36 am
Quote from: mohawk1999 on November 08, 2015, 09:08:53 am
Other than the crime rate per capita you may be right about it being a good little town.
Where did you get your information?
I mean, I think you should qualify your statement, and Facebook and Topix can't be a source IMO.
Talking football and dumb people get on here and start talking about crime....how ignorant....go troll on someone else's board!

Really??? A Wynne fan telling someone to go troll somewhere else?? The home of the most vicious troll in the history of FF and you are calling someone else out?? I have seen it all. Ya'll all thought it was funny when he was on here saying he hoped the CF bus crashed and all the players got killed on the way up to Wynne in 2012. You gotta be freakin kiddin....

But to answer your question about the info, Wynne has an annual crime rate per 1000 residents of 59.19. A Crime Index of 5, meaning it is safer than 5% of the cities in the US. Camden on the other hand comes in at 46.86, with an index of 10. And we have never had a report of players putting a hangmans noose around a teammates neck in the football locker room... Just sayin....

8)

Ultimately IT DOESNT MATTER how far that handmade tighty whitey high rise thong is chafing you.  Both teams are CANNON FODDER for those mighty Vilonia EAGLES!

Silence scavenger.... You are scaring away the fish...  ;D

#1jacketfan

Quote from: browning_gold_12 on November 12, 2015, 07:46:11 am
Other than the crime rate per capita you may be right about it being a good little town.
I mean, I think you should qualify your statement, and Facebook and Topix can't be a source IMO.
Talking football and dumb people get on here and start talking about crime....how ignorant....go troll on someone else's board!

Really??? A Wynne fan telling someone to go troll somewhere else?? The home of the most vicious troll in the history of FF and you are calling someone else out?? I have seen it all. Ya'll all thought it was funny when he was on here saying he hoped the CF bus crashed and all the players got killed on the way up to Wynne in 2012. You gotta be freakin kiddin....

But to answer your question about the info, Wynne has an annual crime rate per 1000 residents of 59.19. A Crime Index of 5, meaning it is safer than 5% of the cities in the US. Camden on the other hand comes in at 46.86, with an index of 10. And we have never had a report of players putting a hangmans noose around a teammates neck in the football locker room... Just sayin....

8)

Ultimately IT DOESNT MATTER how far that handmade tighty whitey high rise thong is chafing you.  Both teams are CANNON FODDER for those mighty Vilonia EAGLES!

Hopefully you will stay at home tomorrow night....with all the research that you have done sounds like we have enough idiots up here!

browning_gold_12

Yes I will be staying home. I spent a few drunken nights in Wynne in 1992, I didn't go back until the 2012 Wynne/CF game. Figure it will be another 20 years before I come back again!  ;D

FD4

Sniff, Cough, Spit, FD clears throat, Now, what chu wont?  OK you hear it from me first.  Defense.  The Cards will have a very rough time scoring at all.  In fact, I'll say we hold Camden to less than 15 points.  While rolling up an impressive 465 yards of total offense in route to a 44 to 13 first round victory.

CF

Well I've went against the cards the last weeks and they proved me wrong.  Hopefully the streak continues.  Wynne 35 cards 31. 

ViloniaEaglestoWMS

Quote from: browning_gold_12 on November 12, 2015, 07:46:11 am

8)

I own a fleet.

Cardinalboi07

Quote from: FD4 on November 12, 2015, 04:08:54 pm
Sniff, Cough, Spit, FD clears throat, Now, what chu wont?  OK you hear it from me first.  Defense.  The Cards will have a very rough time scoring at all.  In fact, I'll say we hold Camden to less than 15 points.  While rolling up an impressive 465 yards of total offense in route to a 44 to 13 first round victory.
NOT SO FAST MY FRIEND *in my Lee Corso voice lol. I highly doubt Wynne has seen speed like ours this year. I'm not knocking you all's talent or coaching Because I think yall are better than your record shows but If we don't turn the ball over Wynne is going to have a hard time even getting their offense on the field. I'm guaranteeing at least 28 points from the Cardinal offense.

#1jacketfan

Quote from: Cardinalboi07 on November 13, 2015, 10:16:46 am
NOT SO FAST MY FRIEND *in my Lee Corso voice lol. I highly doubt Wynne has seen speed like ours this year. I'm not knocking you all's talent or coaching Because I think yall are better than your record shows but If we don't turn the ball over Wynne is going to have a hard time even getting their offense on the field. I'm guaranteeing at least 28 points from the Cardinal offense.
Well I don't know if you guys will score 28 or not....if you do Ill be impressed......Wynne has seen speed this year.....there has been only one team that scored more than 7 pts on them by half....I hope we play like we have the last couple of weeks.....if we do I think we might squeak by! I hope for an injury free game in the end!

JacketDad

Don't know if any of you watched the Georgia Tech/Virginia Tech game last night.  If you did you probably noticed how similar Wynne's offense is to Georgia Tech.  The offense, the team colors and the mascot all looked very familiar.  Hopefully, our defense can stop CF better than GT handled VT.

FD4

07, that's good stuff.  That was a very wishful prediction on my part, of course you understand that from a Yellowjacket fan, as I understand your Lee Corso luagh.  Fair enough, hope you have a safe trip and welcome to Wynne.  We win with pride and lose with dignity.

justalionfan

Quote from: #1jacketfan on November 13, 2015, 10:50:31 am
Quote from: Cardinalboi07 on November 13, 2015, 10:16:46 am
Well I don't know if you guys will score 28 or not....if you do Ill be impressed......Wynne has seen speed this year.....there has been only one team that scored more than 7 pts on them by half....I hope we play like we have the last couple of weeks.....if we do I think we might squeak by! I hope for an injury free game in the end!

There has been 2 teams this year my friend. Marion and Batesville.

CommonCoreFootball

Looks like a typical Friday night. 100 to 1 odds there is a huge does of Yellowjackets ground and pound to their strong side. Seen it all year, and poor adjustments by CF at halftime. What didn't work the first Hal probably won't work the second half. But hey, who knows the post it note playbook may just be what is needed.

justalionfan

I'm watching the game online and CF has some rude fans

justalionfan

always feel good when you mercy rule CFV lol

CF

Quote from: Marblehog on November 09, 2015, 09:57:12 am
To me Camdens weakness is stopping the run.  They don't have much size.  If you play that 3 man front they will eat you alive

Yup you called it.  They ran the same play the entire game and we didn't adjust. They ate that 3 man front alive. 

Youngsta71701

Quote from: justajacketfan on November 13, 2015, 08:23:50 pm

A few fans don't define the whole fan base. I'm sure Wynne has a few rude fans also? ???

#1jacketfan

Quote from: Youngsta71701 on November 15, 2015, 10:46:57 am

A few fans don't define the whole fan base. I'm sure Wynne has a few rude fans also? ???
Only when they lose....lol

Cardinalboi07

Quote from: FD4 on November 13, 2015, 02:35:12 pm
07, that's good stuff.  That was a very wishful prediction on my part, of course you understand that from a Yellowjacket fan, as I understand your Lee Corso luagh.  Fair enough, hope you have a safe trip and welcome to Wynne.  We win with pride and lose with dignity.
Whew i couldnt have been more wrong brother. lol Those two turnovers were biggies. Congrats on the big win and best of luck next week. I am rooting for you guys to top LRC. Congrats to the Cards on what they accomplished this year.

wynnefootballfan

Quote from: Youngsta71701 on November 15, 2015, 10:46:57 am

We have a nuckle head or two.. lol..

spongebob

Quote from: Cardinalboi07 on November 16, 2015, 08:51:49 am
Whew i couldnt have been more wrong brother. lol Those two turnovers were biggies. Congrats on the big win and best of luck next week. I am rooting for you guys to top LRC. Congrats to the Cards on what they accomplished this year.
I'm curious about what you perceive they accomplished this year? 6-5 record? Mercy ruled in the 1st round of the playoffs as a 4 seed? Are you just being nice?

MDXPHD

Quote from: spongebob on November 16, 2015, 12:49:29 pm
I'm curious about what you perceive they accomplished this year? 6-5 record? Mercy ruled in the 1st round of the playoffs as a 4 seed? Are you just being nice?

Participation is all that matters. He's liberal.

Youngsta71701

November 16, 2015, 02:14:48 pm #73 Last Edit: November 16, 2015, 02:16:44 pm by Youngsta71701

Maybe we as Camden Fairview fans are just spoiled but this was a horrible year for us. But if you let the coaches tell it they would probably say we overachieved because we didn't have any talent. The only talent I would say we didn't have was coaching talent. But hey, don't let go of the rope. It'll work. Our crap don't stink.

FD4

Hey CB07, I split for deer camp right after the game and didn't bother getting on line after that but, but I just simply made a good guess.  I knew we would keep it simple and stick to what we do best and see what happens.  I was wondering if Camden Fairview had a lot of Sophs and Juniors this season.

Cardinalboi07

Quote from: Youngsta71701 on November 16, 2015, 02:14:48 pm

Maybe we as Camden Fairview fans are just spoiled but this was a horrible year for us. But if you let the coaches tell it they would probably say we overachieved because we didn't have any talent. The only talent I would say we didn't have was coaching talent. But hey, don't let go of the rope. It'll work. Our crap don't stink.
Everyone didn't make the playoff guys. That's an accomplishment. If you've followed the Cardinals before Buck James/Glover you would remember days when we went 1-9 and 2-8. Can we forget about the coaches just for one second and give these KIDS a pat on the back thats all I'm saying lol.

OR since you want to be on the coaches soo bad, isnt it an accomplishment that the kids did what they did with this coaching staff?

Either way you look at it, the guys did accomplish something. You are making it sound like what our kids did was a failure this year. "C'mon Man!"

Cardinalboi07

P.S. How quickly we forget CBJ got mercy ruled at HOME in his second year by a team that was way more talented than this year's. People called for his job numerous times.
Theres more evidence that the "fans" ran him off, not the administration (yea, i said it lol)

Randy

Youngsta71701

Quote from: Cardinalboi07 on November 19, 2015, 10:08:03 am
P.S. How quickly we forget CBJ got mercy ruled at HOME in his second year by a team that was way more talented than this year's. People called for his job numerous times.
Theres more evidence that the "fans" ran him off, not the administration (yea, i said it lol)

Name one fan that has to power to run off a coach? And why would a fan run off a coach one year removed from going 14-0 and winning a state championship?

justalionfan

Quote from: Youngsta71701 on November 19, 2015, 02:27:24 pm

Name one fan that has to power to run off a coach? And why would a fan run off a coach one year removed from going 14-0 and winning a state championship?

nubin ramsey, pete moore, Ross Trail dad ( don't know his name). Trust me it can happen.

Youngsta71701

Quote from: justajacketfan on November 19, 2015, 02:34:22 pm

nubin ramsey, pete moore, Ross Trail dad ( don't know his name). Trust me it can happen.

So it has to be a fan with money or power? I can understand that then. But it's still stupid to run off a coach if you have the right coach in place. CBJ record and success spoke for itself. Unless of course it's personal.

Youngsta71701

November 19, 2015, 02:49:35 pm #81 Last Edit: November 19, 2015, 02:56:11 pm by Youngsta71701

And by the way we were mercy ruled by PA that year. If you get what I'm saying. Sorry Wynne, no disrespect intended. ;D And their record was 11-1 that year not 6-5.

Youngsta71701

But was it after a 14-0 and 10-2 season?

justalionfan

Quote from: Youngsta71701 on November 19, 2015, 02:44:52 pm

So it has to be a fan with money or power? I can understand that then. But it's still stupid to run off a coach if you have the right coach in place. CBJ record and success spoke for itself. Unless of course it's personal.

Yeah Basically. All I know was a Mob of Chris Hill supporters stormed in the Super T office and demanded that he fired Coach Shempert because they wanted thier boys to play for Hill and run the spread. The Super T at the time made a deal with Caoch Shempert that if he would resigned then he would make him the AD. The Asst. Super T, which is the current Super T now used to coach with Coach S and told him not to sign anything. He signed it anyways and the Super T acted like he had no idea of the deal between him and Caoch S. Ironically after Hill got hired the Town turned on the Super T and forced him to resigned. At one of the board meeting the Super T satated, WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT FROM ME? i GOT RID OF SHEMPERT FOR YOUR BOY HILL. I would like for anyone from wynne to challenge me on that because I was working for the disitrict at the time and I had access to lots of internal documents that dealt with that.

Youngsta71701

Quote from: justajacketfan on November 19, 2015, 04:05:09 pm
Quote from: Youngsta71701 on November 19, 2015, 02:44:52 pm

Yeah Basically. All I know was a Mob of Chris Hill supporters stormed in the Super T office and demanded that he fired Coach Shempert because they wanted thier boys to play for Hill and run the spread. The Super T at the time made a deal with Caoch Shempert that if he would resigned then he would make him the AD. The Asst. Super T, which is the current Super T now used to coach with Coach S and told him not to sign anything. He signed it anyways and the Super T acted like he had no idea of the deal between him and Caoch S. Ironically after Hill got hired the Town turned on the Super T and forced him to resigned. At one of the board meeting the Super T satated, WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT FROM ME? i GOT RID OF SHEMPERT FOR YOUR BOY HILL. I would like for anyone from wynne to challenge me on that because I was working for the disitrict at the time and I had access to lots of internal documents that dealt with that.

Wow! I guess that type of thing does happen huh? ;)

spongebob

November 19, 2015, 06:13:57 pm #85 Last Edit: November 19, 2015, 06:28:19 pm by spongebob
Unless you've talked to Coach James personally, please don't speculate.

spongebob

spongebob

Quote from: Randy on November 19, 2015, 12:41:15 pm
Oh, they might not like that.
Welcome back! Now that the season is over, you should have more time to comment on here! 😀

Cardinalboi07

Quote from: spongebob on November 19, 2015, 06:13:57 pm
Did you speak to any of the administration personally? A speculation would be me saying emphatically that the fans ran him off. I only said there is more evidence that that is what happened. He who only seeks one side of the story does not desire to know the truth, so taking what he says as what happened is kinda speculating isnt it? Maybe you did speak to both sides but none of us will ever really know what happened. Im not trying to make anyone mad or discredit CBJ, heck of a coach and I love that he made us and our kids believe they can win and actually led us to a chip. Im just saying: he is gone. What happened or didnt happen doesnt matter

Cardinalboi07

lol I know I like to stir up controversy. I cant help it

spongebob

Quote from: Cardinalboi07 on November 20, 2015, 11:08:22 am
Did you speak to any of the administration personally? A speculation would be me saying emphatically that the fans ran him off. I only said there is more evidence that that is what happened. He who only seeks one side of the story does not desire to know the truth, so taking what he says as what happened is kinda speculating isnt it? Maybe you did speak to both sides but none of us will ever really know what happened. Im not trying to make anyone mad or discredit CBJ, heck of a coach and I love that he made us and our kids believe they can win and actually led us to a chip. Im just saying: he is gone. What happened or didnt happen doesnt matter
Tried to speak with administration. Always told we will get back to you. Phone hasn't rang yet after almost two years. It does matter when you have people in charge of a school district that aren't held accountable for that actions. When an employee F's up, they get dismissed or demoted. Why shouldn't the top tier be held just as accountable?

spongebob

November 20, 2015, 12:33:15 pm #91 Last Edit: November 20, 2015, 12:40:32 pm by spongebob
So you are saying what happened and you neither talked to a coach or administration? They should have given him anything he wanted instead of trying to tell him what he was and wasn't going to do in the future. They should have made HIM athletic director!(yeah I said it!) He took same kids they were teaching and went a lot further with them than anyone went with them in the classroom! Which is probably why they are PO'd. Yes that was speculation

spongebob

Quote from: Cardinalboi07 on November 20, 2015, 11:36:58 am
lol I know I like to stir up controversy. I cant help it
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Cardinalboi07

Quote from: spongebob on November 20, 2015, 12:33:15 pm
So you are saying what happened and you neither talked to a coach or administration? They should have given him anything he wanted instead of trying to tell him what he was and wasn't going to do in the future. They should have made HIM athletic director!(yeah I said it!) He took same kids they were teaching and went a lot further with them than anyone went with them in the classroom! Which is probably why they are PO'd. Yes that was speculation
Its not right for the Admins to avoid you, I agree. And nope I havent talken to either on the matter so Im speaking from an unbiased standpoint and just saying what Ive seen/heard. My main argument is the administration (if they did run him off) is not the only contributing factor. There is pressure from fans and parents too. Ive heard he had a lucrative opportunities in Little Rock where he could coach and do what he does as an assistant without the constant pressure of winning a state championship. I wish him luck. As far as what ive seen: I was at the Warren scrimmage game in 06 when some of our fans stuck it out through the rain to yell crazy, harsh insults at CBJ bc we were losing. again this was at a SCRIMMAGE. I did have a brief convo with 2012's OC Hooks. He told me people (he didnt say if it was parents, admins, other coaches or players etc.) thought it was his fault we lost at Batesville. Now he's gone and i can imagine those same people are mad because of it. If Im CBJ, and people (no matter who) are still finding ways to be disappointed after a 12-2 season, Id probably leave too

spongebob

November 20, 2015, 09:23:10 pm #94 Last Edit: November 20, 2015, 09:26:32 pm by spongebob
Wynne 48                         New Buck's Team 49
Old Buck's Team 13           Wynne 21

Sigh sure miss dem old days     

wildboy44

Quote from: spongebob on November 20, 2015, 09:23:10 pm
Wynne 48                         New Buck's Team 49
Old Buck's Team 13           Wynne 21

Sigh sure miss dem old days   
I just left LRC. .LOOKS FAMILIAR !!

spongebob

Youngsta71701

November 21, 2015, 05:28:12 pm #97 Last Edit: November 21, 2015, 05:30:24 pm by Youngsta71701
Quote from: Cardinalboi07 on November 20, 2015, 01:46:45 pm
Quote from: spongebob on November 20, 2015, 12:33:15 pm
Its not right for the Admins to avoid you, I agree. And nope I havent talken to either on the matter so Im speaking from an unbiased standpoint and just saying what Ive seen/heard. My main argument is the administration (if they did run him off) is not the only contributing factor. There is pressure from fans and parents too. Ive heard he had a lucrative opportunities in Little Rock where he could coach and do what he does as an assistant without the constant pressure of winning a state championship. I wish him luck. As far as what ive seen: I was at the Warren scrimmage game in 06 when some of our fans stuck it out through the rain to yell crazy, harsh insults at CBJ bc we were losing. again this was at a SCRIMMAGE. I did have a brief convo with 2012's OC Hooks. He told me people (he didnt say if it was parents, admins, other coaches or players etc.) thought it was his fault we lost at Batesville. Now he's gone and i can imagine those same people are mad because of it. If Im CBJ, and people (no matter who) are still finding ways to be disappointed after a 12-2 season, Id probably leave too

The admin and AD found something wrong with everything he did. It's just that simple. Someone or someone's was jealous of him because he was the man and he didn't kiss their donkey! He should be the AD in Camden right now running the athletic department however he wants. He knows how to develop kids into men and women and he was VERY successful.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas