• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Prayers for Zack Towers from Star City

Started by mr.b@sc, November 01, 2012, 11:07:28 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

SportsFan23

I am so sorry that Zack, and his family are having to deal with this situation. I hope and pray for his healing and for the peace of mind and heat for his family. I think to myself why is this young man and his family going through this. Then I see the story on the news lastnight and I see how strong the family is and I know God is with them all. God is in that room every moment with Zack and his family, He is with the doctors and the staff of the hospital. God has seen everything that has happened, is happening and will happen. He has seen it all and He is with you. I believe God has used this tragedy and is still using it for His glory. I hope you all feel Gods comfort with you, Get well soon.

Lions84

Did anyone watch the News Special on Zack last night.  I am still praying he makes a full recovery.

bleudog

February 14, 2013, 01:07:08 pm #402 Last Edit: February 23, 2013, 02:57:48 pm by bleudog
Quote from: Lions84 on February 14, 2013, 12:39:34 pm
Did anyone watch the News Special on Zack last night.  I am still praying he makes a full recovery.

http://www.katv.com/video

Look under the NEWS tab then page over for the one labeled Zack Towers' Family Speaks.

Lions84

February 15, 2013, 11:52:52 am #403 Last Edit: February 15, 2013, 12:01:50 pm by Lions84
Thanks Bleudog!  God Bless that family as they continue on this journy of Faith.

Hogdogusa

CounterPunch

Lions84

SCRAPPER MOM#1

Is there any news to up date on Zack as of today ?

phdefense

Quote from: Prayers for Zack TowersIts been a good week for Zack. He hasnt fully opened his eyes but seems to be getting closer to doing so. Today is the start of the 5th month that Zack has been in a coma. Please pray that his condition continues to improve and that he will wake up soon. Thanks for all the prayers & support everyone! Gods got this! #PrayForZack

DogsWin7

Pray for continued improvement and strength for the entire family and especially Zak.

justthrowtheball

mr.b@sc

Zack is making small improvements every week. His dad posted a video on facebook of Zack counting to 5 on his fingers.  It took a little while but he would hold up his fingers as the person would call out the numbers. God is working miracles in this family. Please continue to pray for Zack and his family...GGT #16

phdefense

Quote from: Prayers for Zack TowersZack update: Zack had a really good night. Slight temp around midnight but doing really well. He seems happy and enjoys listening to his music. He also enjoys people talking to him. He really can let you know what he is thinking by his reactions.

For the first time since November 1, 2012, i communicated with my son last night and this morning. I told Zack to hold up one finger for "yes" and 5 fingers for "no". I would ask him a question like....Zack do u feel good.. And he held up clearly one finger. I asked him if he was happy and he held up one finger. Once we started that, he used our little number system the rest of the night. So good to communicate back and forth with him. He is counting to 5 on his fingers so good now. God really has his hand upon Zack. The Bible tells us that through our faith we are healed.....so many prayers for Zack backed by true faith has got us here today, but still a long way to go. Thank you to everyone for remembering us and continuing to pray for us.

#PrayForZack #GGT

cuckoobird

That's great news. I hope you continue to full recovery Zach. still praying for you

Lions84

Praying the Boy get well and gets to go back to school and graduate.

SportsFan23

Is there anything new about Zack, I am still praying for his recovery.

mossflyer

Quote from: SportsFan23 on April 08, 2013, 11:15:49 am
Is there anything new about Zack, I am still praying for his recovery.
Thank you for the continued prayers.  Since the last update, Zack's condition has pretty much remained the same.  He continues to respond to some commands and he can be very active.  He will be going for a neuro visit this month so please be in prayer for that.  Also, please be in prayer for Ty (Zack's brother) who plays for OBU.  He tore his ACL last week and will be having surgery on Thursday.  Thanks again for everyone who continues to pray. 

LakeRat

The family posts periodic updates on the facebook page Prayers for Zack Towers.

Lions84

mossflyer

I believe there will be another update on KLRT Channel 16 tonight on the 9:00 news broadcast.   

Eddie Goodson

Had a lady come in the restaurant this afternoon wanting to put up a sign about a fundraiser next month for Zach. She began telling me about his situation by telling me he was in a coma and would never wake up. I stopped her cold in her tracks by saying, "Oh yes he will!"

She said it again. I said, "Oh yes he will!"

She finally got my point.

He will wake up. Period.

DogsWin7

I have faith he will!  God will let Zak wake up in his time.  Never underestimate the power of prayer.

Lions84

I belive he will be alright and I am still praying for him to get up from the sick bed and Graduate from HS.

mossflyer

May 03, 2013, 09:37:06 am #425 Last Edit: May 03, 2013, 03:34:13 pm by mossflyer
Zack was awarded with the Army National Scholar Athlete Award yesterday.  At the time of his injury, Zack had a 3.9 GPA and was ranked fourth in his class. 

Lions84

Quote from: mossflyer on May 03, 2013, 09:37:06 am
Zack was awarded with the Army Academic All American Award yesterday.  At the time of his injury, Zack had a 3.9 GPA and was ranked fourth in his class. 

Yep they said he in getting better too per the Buzz this morning.

Romeo

Still thinking about you buddy. Get well soon. God's got this.

bearcat1983

phdefense

Quote from:  Prayers for Zack TowersZack update. Zack continues to do good. His mental ability continues to get better and better. He seems to respond more and more to me. We are trying to wean him slowly off his trach now. He still is having too many lung secretions to wean him off right now, so medication has been started to lessen the secretions. He can mouth breathe when you hold a finger over his trach, but only when he is sitting up. God continues to bless us all no matter what. And no matter how tough any situation may seem, God is always there. Its hard right now for me with it being his high school graduation season. He has missed out on so much of his senior year. Today marks 6 months since the injury occurred. God still is very much using this situation to his glory. Huge thanks to those who are still actively following and praying for him and his situation. Zack still gets cards and letters in the mail and for those people who send them I want to say thank you as we still read each and every one of them to him. He smiles so big when he hears them. I would especially like to thank Chris Weast and everyone else who helped with the benefit softball tourn this past weekend. There have been so many generous people we have came in contact with since Zack has been injured. It is impossible to thank them all by name due to the sheer volume. But u know who you are and please know how appreciated you truly are. Zack would like to wish everyone a happy Wednesday and he wants to remind everyone that Gods Gots This. #ggt zt16

https://www.facebook.com/PrayersForZackTowers?fref=ts

AirWarren

Keep fighting Zack. Continued prayers.

Lions84

nmyeyes

wow!!! What a Kid and what a family. Your are correct, God is good and he has a plan! He is a inspiration to all of us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lions84

Lions84

mr.b@sc

Happy belated birthday Zack ... get well soon...

mossflyer

Quote from: mr.b@sc on June 24, 2013, 01:42:56 pm
Birthday's not until tomorrow...you're still good! 

mr.b@sc

Quote from: mossflyer on June 24, 2013, 02:43:43 pm
Quote from: mr.b@sc on June 24, 2013, 01:42:56 pm
Birthday's not until tomorrow...you're still good!
Got my days mixed up..any improvements ?....still say a prayer for him daily...

mr.b@sc

Please continue to pray for a full recovery...I would give anything to see Zack healed...

AirWarren

Quote from: Blazer51 on July 10, 2013, 08:00:03 pm
I just read a status from a friend in star city. Was told that zack passed away.

OMG. Any updates anyone?

mr.b@sc

I just read a status from a friend in star city. Was told that zack passed away.
this is not true...why would you post this if you dont know it for a fact ? my brother in law just left Zack's house ...

AirWarren

Quote from: mr.b@sc on July 10, 2013, 08:32:58 pm
this is not true...why would you post this if you dont know it for a fact ? my brother in law just left Zack's house ...

Thanks Mr B. I was rummaging through my numbers trying to find your number and I couldn't. Thanks for clearing that up.

Big Fan

Why would you post it at all?  Let the family and close friends handle things. 

mr.b@sc

Quote from: Big Fan on July 10, 2013, 08:56:02 pm
Why would you post it at all?  Let the family and close friends handle things.
+1 

AirWarren

Zack's dad just text me to clear rumor. And I quote...

Zack is fine and God is healing him.

Eddie Goodson

If a person wants to remain on this website as a poster, I would not advise posting false rumors on this thread. This is the only warning.

AirWarren

Quote from: Eddie Goodson on July 10, 2013, 09:55:38 pm
If a person wants to remain on this website as a poster, I would not advise posting false rumors on this thread. This is the only warning.

Thanks EG.

Eddie Goodson

QuoteZack update. Zack has had a good last couple of days. Zack had a couple of doc visits yesterday, but before he went, he got to go to Sports Clips for a hair cut, wash, and massage. He really enjoyed that. We have bought him a wheelchair van to get him around. This will really help as he likes to go out and it will allow more freedom for Christy and Roger. Zack has now started rehab. He continues to do well and slowly progress. Monday night when i saw him, i told him he was lookin good. He moved his mouth in a way i do believe he said "thank you". He still has the trach so naturally no sound came out, but he moved his mouth and tongue in that manner. He also gave me a thumbs up for the first time. God continues this healing miracle on Zack. God is good and he loves us all no matter what the situation may be. He is always there. Once again special thanks to those who continue to remember him and pray for him.

cuckoobird

CounterPunch

Not a day goes by without me thinking about Zack. I am quite a bit older than him but he grew up in the same neighborhood as me, playing football, baseball, and basketball in the yard with us older guys everyday it seemed like. Great memories that will last forever. Get well bud!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas