• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Yuck!

Started by FD4, December 12, 2016, 04:04:17 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

FD4

Man, I just tried to get interested in the round ball forum.  All it did was leave a bad taste in my mouth.  Any you other guys get that?

AirWarren

Quote from: FD4 on December 12, 2016, 04:04:17 pm
Man, I just tried to get interested in the round ball forum.  All it did was leave a bad taste in my mouth.  Any you other guys get that?

When I watch the news.

Made

Quote from: FD4 on December 12, 2016, 04:04:17 pm
My favorite part is that they think its a real sport ;)

PA Dad

Not my deal.  I refuse to watch it and I entirely ignore the BB board.

Chief_Osceola™

Oh I thought y'all meant the soccer board.

I follow the basketball board because we have a very good basketball team. I can see how it's not for everyone though.

OB11

December 14, 2016, 09:21:16 am #5 Last Edit: December 14, 2016, 09:24:02 am by OB11
Whatever you do, DO NOT venture down to the 1A Basketball board.  You will lose IQ points.

They gave some of the worst posters a vacation, but there are still some keeping the incoherent spiel rolling.

PercussionMan

Quote from: Chief_Osceola™ on December 13, 2016, 07:25:38 am
Oh I thought y'all meant the soccer board.

I follow the basketball board because we have a very good basketball team. I can see how it's not for everyone though.

Hey Chief, does Maumelle have the kid back that dueled it out last year against the kid from Forrest City in the championship??  That was entertaining to watch!!

Chief_Osceola™

Quote from: PercussionMan on December 14, 2016, 01:06:18 pm
Hey Chief, does Maumelle have the kid back that dueled it out last year against the kid from Forrest City in the championship??  That was entertaining to watch!!

Nah Shawn graduated and is at East Carolina now. Our other guy Tremont is back though. He's the one who hurt his knee real bad in the championship game.

sevenof400

KOJACK

I'm so bored I left 3A and wondered over here to 5A...just to stay away from bball  ::)

Made

Quote from: KOJACK on December 15, 2016, 09:45:12 am
I'm so bored I left 3A and wondered over here to 5A...just to stay away from bball  ::)
welcome here, i wander from every forum dealing with football to avoid any other sport. I do love that you can minimize the basketball window so I don't see the red dot for a new post....

Chief_Osceola™

Quote from: sevenof400 on December 14, 2016, 07:42:32 pm
Heathen!

Haha I thought I may be hearing about that remark.

playmaker04

Quote from: OB11 on December 14, 2016, 09:21:16 am
Whatever you do, DO NOT venture down to the 1A Basketball board.  You will lose IQ points.

They gave some of the worst posters a vacation, but there are still some keeping the incoherent spiel rolling.
The mess with the mixed conferences between 1A-2A is some crazy stuff. During the season you play one set of teams in groups numbered 1,2,3 etc...  Then somehow they seed you for district tournament in your "regular" conference with some teams you never played during the season. Confusing as Hades.

sevenof400

Quote from: Chief_Osceola™ on December 15, 2016, 10:26:29 am
Haha I thought I may be hearing about that remark.

Couldn't let you down, Chief!  Perhaps you'll venture out to a game (or two) near you this year??

sevenof400

Quote from: playmaker04 on December 16, 2016, 11:24:19 am
The mess with the mixed conferences between 1A-2A is some crazy stuff. During the season you play one set of teams in groups numbered 1,2,3 etc...  Then somehow they seed you for district tournament in your "regular" conference with some teams you never played during the season. Confusing as Hades.

Have you seen how our CCD (combined classification districts) are numbered this year, playmaker04? 

The confusion had found us it would seem. 

Chief_Osceola™

Quote from: sevenof400 on December 16, 2016, 11:42:52 am
Couldn't let you down, Chief!  Perhaps you'll venture out to a game (or two) near you this year??

I'd love to, especially since Maumelle has a good soccer program.  The problem is that it is the same time as baseball season.  A lot of times the two teams play on the same day.

playmaker04

Quote from: sevenof400 on December 16, 2016, 11:44:40 am
Have you seen how our CCD (combined classification districts) are numbered this year, playmaker04? 

The confusion had found us it would seem.
yeah,its a dumpster fire.

FD4

Hey, I can relate to a dumpster fire! You never know what is inside it burning so you assume any and everything, it could blow at any moment, the might even be a homeless person in there, and if you get the water level above the fire level, it goes out, makes a mess, but at least it's out.

sevenof400

Quote from: FD4 on December 16, 2016, 01:07:38 pm
Hey, I can relate to a dumpster fire! You never know what is inside it burning so you assume any and everything, it could blow at any moment, the might even be a homeless person in there, and if you get the water level above the fire level, it goes out, makes a mess, but at least it's out.

But then, someone has to clean up (or live in) the effluent ........   eeeeeeewwww.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas