• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Photos! Pulaski Academy vs Wynne

Started by Rhonda Elizabeth, December 04, 2016, 07:47:44 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhonda Elizabeth

Pulaski Academy vs Wynne
55 - 16
December 3, 2016
5A State Championship Game

It was very cold and raining, but Wynne had a very large crowd ...

This high school photographer was braving the rain to get a few shots of football, but she is an athlete in her own right. 
She is a winner in high school golf and has been sought after by colleges for her golfing skills.

Cold and wet ...

Brandon Burlsworth Award - Corban Arnold -Wynne

Brandon Burlsworth Award - Allen Amuimuia - Pulaski Academy

MVP - Layne Hatcher - Pulaski Academy

These photos are FREE to download/print/share for personal use only.  Commercial use is strictly prohibited.  Schools and booster clubs can use any photo as long as it is for the benefit of the school/team.

Each photo will link back to my web site where you can find a shot formatted for web use (will print also) and the original shot that is not cropped nor edited.  The original shots can be downloaded if you want to do your own cropping and editing.  If all of that is more than you want to do, you can purchase prints and products from the web site using included instructions.

If you have questions about these photos and/or their use, feel free to contact me.  Y'all enjoy

Note - Because there was no halftime band performances (which I really seriously missed!) - I added in the Yarnell's kickoff contest and crowd shots.

PA Dad

Lions84

Yellowcake

Awesome pics Rhonda!!

Look forward to seeing you at the last three games this weekend!

Rhonda Elizabeth

Well, I was looking forward to Saturday's games, but now I'm torn.

Frozen is supposed to be on TV Saturday night and I'm not sure I have enough room left on my DVR to record it ... I'm not sure I can miss Frozen ...

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas