• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tmycjy pick for the class 5 - A state champion

Started by tmycjy, November 26, 2016, 04:21:08 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

tmycjy

November 26, 2016, 04:21:08 pm Last Edit: November 26, 2016, 06:51:46 pm by tmycjy
Tmycjy pick for the class 5 - A state tittle game

Pulaski Academy 31  ??? ( 12-1 PA won last week over Batesville to get them self to the class 5-A state tittle game how did P.A. get to this point it started 3 years ago when PA beat wynne for the 2014 state tittle then last year became 2 time state champion by beating LRMC this season start off a little funny for P.A. As they travel in there 1st 3 game they  started of with a win over OK- sand spring page 56-21 then went all the way to Utah to play salt lake city East in a battle of nation power house and lost  ??? 23-37 then travel to ky- McCracken County and won 56-14 when they Finally started playing arkansas team it was coffrent play in central and they wheel  off 3 blow out wins over LR Fair, Beebe and LR Christian by score of 48-6, 51-21, 73-35 in week 7 they got one a good Sylvan Hills team and won in a close game 35-23 in week 8 blew out LR Parkview 55-13 in week 9 they had do a rematch of the 2015 state tittle game with LR McClellan and won 22-18 in week 10 they played LR Mills and blew them out 56-8 in the playoff PA was the 1 seed and got to play a surprising magnolia team and won 49-21 in the quarter final they another surprised in have to play Forrest City and won again 56-18 in the Simi finals they got to play powerhouse Batesville a  won 35-7 to make it to the state tittle game this week they take on wynne for the class 5-A state tittle sorry to say for P.A  fans that 3 time will not be the charm wynne win this game to end p.a. season as class 5-A state runner up and there season at 12-2 interesting side note P.A. only has to drive 11 Mins to get to the state tittle will p.a. be the 3 time state champion I'm hoping not but only time will tell for sure )

Wynne 38  :-* ( 13-0 wynne won a huge game last week to get them self to the class 5-A state tittle game by beating watson Chapel 77-41 how did wynne get here it started 3 years ago when wynne lost to PA in the 2014 state tittle game then in the off head coach Chris hill decide to switch from the spread offense to the flexbone offense and the next year with bunch of 10 grader starting only went 7-5 but was east champion this year start ed little different for wynne on paper it look like wynne was a year away from a team that could make it to a state tittle but that wasn't the case as they started there season with Marion and won 42-17 and in week 2 they went to maumelle and won 38-21 in week 3 they played beebe and won 49-6 when east play started wynne  had a week 4 match up with Blytheville who most experts thought was one of favorite for the east tittle and wynne won 57-32 in week 5 and 6 wynne still won over GCT and Valley View 48-0 and 56-21 in week 7 wynne had there showdown with Batesville but it was more of a beat down as wynne won 63-21 in week 8 wynne beat paragould in a easy game 41-7 in week 9 they had other interesting game in there highway 1 rivals Forrest City and qbeat them 63-28 in week 10 that cap off a 10-0 season with a win over Nettleton 48-0 and the 1 seed when playoff road around wynne got a interesting draw in Morrilton do to some key lost they had do to ineligible player and Wynne won 50-21 in the quarter finals Wynne got last year state runner up LR McClellan and beat them 36-8 in the simi final Wynne got a wild card team in Watson Chapel and won 77-41 to get them self to the class 5-A state tittle game  :) this  week in the tittle game Wynne take on Pulaski Academy and win to win the class 5-A state tittle and cap off a 14-0 season interesting note Wynne drive 1HR 42mins to little rock for the tittle game will Wynne be state champion and 14-0 and defeat the 2 time state champion PA only time will tell for sure)

This my pick for the state tittle game so good luck this week

Here my record for each week

Week 1 18-10
Week 2 15-14
Week 3 21-8
Week 4 12-4
Week 5 11-5
Week 6 14-2
Week 7 12-4
Week 8 14-2
Week 9 11-5
Week 10 15-1
1st round 5-3
Quarter finals 3-1
Simi Finals 2-0

For a season total of 153-59

So good luck to the last 2 team left and reamber take pride in this week there are 30 other school who would love to be just playing this week so in my book u are 30 team better then they are and also reamber if u lose Saturday hold u head up high because u are going to bring back a trophy eather way while you are there go for the gold one so good luck to all

PA Dad

I am really shocked that you picked Wynne!

You know I'm just kidding.  It would almost be worth PA losing just to see how happy it would make a great fan like you.  You do a great job with your picks all year and I always look forward to them.

I do think you are close to what the final score will be regardless of who wins.

Kudos.

Jackets3

Quote from: PA Dad on November 26, 2016, 04:34:14 pm
I am really shocked that you picked Wynne!

You know I'm just kidding.  It would almost be worth PA losing just to see how happy it would make a great fan like you.  You do a great job with your picks all year and I always look forward to them.

I do think you are close to what the final score will be regardless of who wins.

Kudos.
Classy post from one of the classiest fans on here, well said PA Dad!

Overdahill

Quote from: tmycjy on November 26, 2016, 04:21:08 pm
Tmycjy pick for the class 5 - A state tittle game

Pulaski Academy 31  ??? ( 12-1 PA won last week over Batesville to get them self to the class 5-A state tittle game how did P.A. get to this point it started 3 years ago when PA beat wynne for the 2014 state tittle then last year became 2 time state champion by beating LRMC this season start off a little funny for P.A. As they travel in there 1st 3 game they  started of with a win over OK- sand spring page 56-21 then went all the way to Utah to play salt lake city East in a battle of nation power house and lost  ??? 23-37 then travel to ky- McCracken County and won 56-14 when they Finally started playing arkansas team it was coffrent play in central and they wheel  off 3 blow out wins over LR Fair, Beebe and LR Christian by score of 48-6, 51-21, 73-35 in week 7 they got one a good Sylvan Hills team and won in a close game 35-23 in week 8 blew out LR Parkview 55-13 in week 9 they had do rematch the 2015 state tittle game with LR McClellan and won 22-18 in week 10 they played LR Mills and blew them out 56-8 in the playoff PA was the 1 seed and got to play a surprising magnolia team and won 49-21 in the quarter final they another surprised in have to play Forrest City and won again 56-18 in the Simi finals they got powerhouse Batesville a D won 35-7 to make it to the state tittle game this week they take on wynne for the class 5-A state tittle sorry to say for P.A  fans that 3 time will not be the charm wynne win this game to end p.a. season as class 5-A state runner up and there season at 12-2 interesting side note P.A. only has to drive 11 Mins to get to the state tittle will p.a. be the 3 time state champion I'm hoping not but only time will tell for sure )

Wynne 38  :-* ( 13-0 wynne won a huge game last week to get them self to the class 5-A state tittle game by beating watson Chapel 77-41 how did wynne get here it started 3 years ago when wynne lost to PA in the 2014 state tittle game then in the off head coach Chris hill decide to switch from the spread offense to the flexbone offense and the next year with bunch of 10 grader starting only went 7-5 but was east champion this year start ed little different for wynne on paper it look like wynne was a year away from a team that could make it to a state tittle but that wasn't the case as they started there season with Marion and won 42-17 and in week 2 they went to maumelle and won 38-21 in week 3 they played beebe and won 49-6 when east play started wynne  had a week 4 match up with Blytheville who most experts thought was one of favorite for the east tittle and wynne won 57-32 in week 5 and 6 wynne still won over GCT and Valley View 48-0 and 56-21 in week 7 wynne had there showdown with Batesville but it was more of a beat down as wynne won 63-21 in week 8 wynne beat paragould in a easy game 41-7 in week 9 they had other interesting game in there highway 1 rivals Forrest City and qbeat them 63-28 in week 10 that cap off a 10-0 season with a win over Nettleton 48-0 and the 1 seed when playoff road around wynne got a interesting draw in Morrilton do to some key lost they had do to ineligible player and Wynne won 50-21 in the quarter finals Wynne got last year state runner up LR McClellan and beat them 36-8 in the simi final Wynne got a wild card team in Watson Chapel and won 77-41 to get them self to the class 5-A state tittle game  :) this  week in the tittle game Wynne take on Pulaski Academy and win to win the class 5-A state tittle and cap off a 14-0 season interesting note Wynne drive 1HR 42mins to little rock for the tittle game will Wynne be state champion and 14-0 and defeat the 2 time state champion PA only time will tell for sure)

This my pick for the state tittle game so good luck this week

Here my record for each week

Sorry but no team can get closer than Morrilton's 29 :D

Go Postal

Quote from: Overdahill on November 26, 2016, 06:32:27 pm
Sorry but no team can get closer than Morrilton's 29 :D
or even that other team from the West, Maumelle in non conference play. ;)

Overdahill

GuvHog

If the Yellow Jackets are going to have a shot at beating PA and winning the state title, they'll have to do some serious work on shoring up their pass defense, it was pretty porous Friday night against WC. They'll also have to slow the game down when they have the ball, score a lot of points, and keep it away from PA's offense

walkingguy72396

How many passes did Wynne defenders drop last Friday?  I think it was 3.

tmycjy

Good luck to both team in the class 5-A state tittle game play with pride

Chief_Osceola™

Quote from: Go Postal on November 26, 2016, 09:00:17 pm

Well yeah, I mean that goes without saying.

wynnefootballfan

Quote from: Go Postal on November 26, 2016, 09:00:17 pm

or Blytheville. I don't see Saturdays game being a runaway for either team. I see it being the best game in Arkansas this year. It will be closer than those games (I think ;D)

walkingguy72396

Both teams are the kind of teams that can run away with a game. 

Marion game for example close first half.  Second half  Wynne I think, gets 3 turn overs in a row builds 21 point lead.

I can see that happening again.  Bad part.  Is PA has the onside kick down as well as it can be done.

Danold Dump

Wynne by a touchdown....The Danold Dump may have to watch this one.  Will be a great game...Dump said it here...Dump out

PercussionMan

Quote from: walkingguy72396 on November 27, 2016, 01:55:48 pm
How many passes did Wynne defenders drop last Friday?  I think it was 3.

You mean, they actually threw the ball that many times?!

walkingguy72396

Quote from: PercussionMan on November 29, 2016, 09:34:21 am
You mean, they actually threw the ball that many times?!

Key words "defenders" "dropped"

tmycjy

Good luck to all teams Friday and Saturday of this week

PercussionMan

Quote from: walkingguy72396 on November 29, 2016, 11:33:59 am
Key words "defenders" "dropped"

Ah....I completely misread that.  That's what happens when you try to multitask and do work at the same time as reading posts and replying.

tmycjy

Good luck to all team this tomorrow night and Saturday game

I also want to give shout out to my school Wynne high school win or lose Saturday I'm proud of you and want to wish u luck Saturday and reamber hold your head up high win or lost a trophy will be come back to Wynne,AR while we're there let bring the gold trophy home :) :) :)

MoTownDog

I'd like to see Wynne take it all but their corners aren't good enough to stop PA's passing.  Both coaches enjoy running scores up.  This game will go down to the last second no matter what the score is.

tmycjy

Good luck to all team tonight and tomorrow also

tmycjy

Tmycjy goes in state tittle game 0-1 for a season total 153- 60

My shocker of the day p.a. 55 wynne 16

Congradution to Pulaski academy for state champion
And Congradution on Wynne state runner up tittle

well that will do it for another heart pounding season  of Tmycjy pick for the year this has been your old buddy Tmycjy signing off until next and good luck on the 4A 3A and 2A team in the finals

Overdahill

Quote from: tmycjy on December 03, 2016, 03:02:43 pm
Tmycjy goes in state tittle game 0-1 for a season total 153- 60

My shocker of the day p.a. 55 wynne 16

Congradution to Pulaski academy for state champion
And Congradution on Wynne state runner up tittle

well that will do it for another heart pounding season  of Tmycjy pick for the year this has been your old buddy Tmycjy signing off until next and good luck on the 4A 3A and 2A team in the finals

Great work TMYCJY. We appreciate the effort you put out each year!

tmycjy

Quote from: Overdahill on December 03, 2016, 06:31:50 pm
Great work TMYCJY. We appreciate the effort you put out each year!

Thanks kinda wish I got the last game right lol lol lol

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas