• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

5A Fan Poll - Pre Quarterfinals Top Ten (VOTE HERE FOR PRE-SEMIS TOP TEN)

Started by AT, November 16, 2016, 09:08:09 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

AT

5A PRE-QUARTERFINALS TOP TEN
1. Wynne - 155 (11)
Beat Morrilton in the first round at home. Plays Little Rock McClellan in the Quarterfinals at home.

2. Pulaski Academy - 148 (5)
Beat Magnolia in the first round at home. Plays Forrest City in the Quarterfinals at home.

3. Alma - 115
Beat Blytheville in the first round at home. Plays Watson Chapel in the Quarterfinals at home.

4. Little Rock McClellan - 113
Beat Hot Springs Lakeside in the first round on the road. Plays Wynne in the Quarterfinals on the road.

5. Batesville - 88
Beat Harrison in the first round at home. Plays Little Rock Christian in the Quarterfinals at home.

6. Morrilton - 71
Lost to Wynne in the first round on the road.

7. Forrest City - 63
Beat Greenbrier in the first round on the road. Plays Pulaski Academy in the Quarterfinals on the road.

8. Little Rock Christian - 52
Beat White Hall in the first round on the road. Plays Batesville in the Quarterfinals on the road.

9. Watson Chapel - 47
Beat Sylvan Hills in the first round on the road. Plays Alma in the Quarterfinals on the road.

10. Sylvan Hills - 22
Lost to Watson Chapel at home in the first round.

Others Receiving Votes:
11. White Hall - 3
11. Blytheville - 3

AT

I'll feel like a sore loser if I don't do this, this week. If enough people vote, I'll put out another poll:

1. Pulaski Academy
2. Wynne
3. Morrilton
4. Watson Chapel
5. Batesville
6. Alma
7. Little Rock McClellan
8. Little Rock Christian
9. Sylvan Hills
10. White Hall

JacketDad

1.   Wynne
2.   PA
3.   Batesville
4.   Watson Chapel
5.   Morrilton
6.   McClellan
7.   Alma
8.   LRC
9.   Sylvan Hills
10. Forrest City

MikeDieselâ„¢

1. Wynne
2. PA
3. Batesville
4. Watson Chapel
5. Morrilton
6. Alma
7. LR McClellan
8. Forrest City
9. Blytheville
10. LR Christian

Overdahill

I'm going to pass this week but want to thank Trackster for all the good work again this year. I will predict a Wynne vs PA final with PA pulling the upset :)

PA Dad

1.  Wynne
2.  PA
3.  Watson Chapel
4.  Batesville
5.  Morrilton
6.  McClellan
7.  Alma
8.  LRCA
9.  Sylvan Hills
10. White Hall

Chip

1. PA
2. Wynne
3. Batesville
4. Watson Chapel
5. LR McClellan
6. Forrest City
7. Alma
8. LRC
9. Sylvan Hills
10. Morrilton

AT

November 22, 2016, 01:14:36 pm #7 Last Edit: November 22, 2016, 01:33:27 pm by Almatrackster
Just 5 polls in so far. I forgot to change the title, which I'll do now. If you want a poll out (I know most people just want to do a final poll, but these are fun, too), then we'll need more people.

AT

Quote from: Overdahill on November 20, 2016, 06:15:46 pm
I'm going to pass this week but want to thank Trackster for all the good work again this year. I will predict a Wynne vs PA final with PA pulling the upset :)

Thanks for the appreciation Overdahill. Haha, I think we all know, no matter who is #1 and #2, that if PA and Wynne go into the finals, it will be more like 1A and 1B. I think this is the best possible finals matchup we've had in years.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas