• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Beaver Ball!!

Started by Robot Chicken, October 23, 2017, 07:27:43 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Robot Chicken

WARNING!! Anyone playing GR in the future please beware of the new game they like to play........stealing balls from the other team!! Some say they have 12 balls from this season alone. They have taken balls every Friday night from the opposing team for some reason. So when someone pays you back don't show out and act a fool because that is called KARMA!! Their fans even know and I guess there is no administration or board at GR unless the Coach does all of that. Centerpoint had 2 taken this week!! Is there a quota someone has to meet for the season? SMH

SR30

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: Robot Chicken on October 23, 2017, 07:27:43 am
WARNING!! Anyone playing GR in the future please beware of the new game they like to play........stealing balls from the other team!! Some say they have 12 balls from this season alone. They have taken balls every Friday night from the opposing team for some reason. So when someone pays you back don't show out and act a fool because that is called KARMA!! Their fans even know and I guess there is no administration or board at GR unless the Coach does all of that. Centerpoint had 2 taken this week!! Is there a quota someone has to meet for the season? SMH
WHAT?

Moose

So are you saying, you don't have any balls?

Hgalum50

Man that sucks! Hope the doctor did it correct!

Maynard G Krebs

Are you saying the beavers are squirreling opposing team's  balls?

Jimbo Morphis

Please leave this one alone mods. It has Huge potential.

BigLion10

Quote from: Oldman on October 23, 2017, 09:56:50 am
+1

Lineman

Quote from: Oldman on October 23, 2017, 09:56:50 am
I don't even know where to start!!!!!!!!!!!

Maynard G Krebs

Quote from: Robot Chicken on October 23, 2017, 07:27:43 am
WARNING!! Anyone playing GR in the future please beware of the new game they like to play........stealing balls from the other team!! Some say they have 12 balls from this season alone. They have taken balls every Friday night from the opposing team for some reason. So when someone pays you back don't show out and act a fool because that is called KARMA!! Their fans even know and I guess there is no administration or board at GR unless the Coach does all of that. Center-point ha 2 taken this week!! Is there a quota someone has to meet for the season? SMH

The Knights now sing as sopranos😀

Moose

When did you first notice your balls were gone?

CURLEYWOLF24

Attention all men who THINK they might be done having kids, can get FREE vasectomy at Glen Rose Beaver stadium.....Only on Friday night home games...

gold45

nastynice

The title itself is an oxymoron!

Maynard G Krebs

Quote from: CURLEYWOLF24 on October 23, 2017, 10:39:34 am
Attention all men who THINK they might be done having kids, can get FREE vasectomy at Glen Rose Beaver stadium.....Only on Friday night home games...

Do they sterilize was those beaver teeth after each procedure?

Sportsjunky

The Bismarck Coaches mentioned that they stole their Pig Skins too.  In fact, they stole a fire extinguisher and some wheels off a trash can as well.  No doubt they are a heck of a football team but there is little class going on over there.  And at $80 a ball that's not necessarily a small matter.

Lineman

Quote from: CURLEYWOLF24 on October 23, 2017, 10:39:34 am
Don't worry the procedure can be reversed!!

Moose

Quote from: Sportsjunky on October 23, 2017, 11:00:19 am
The Bismarck Coaches mentioned that they stole their Pig Skins too.  In fact, they stole a fire extinguisher and some wheels off a trash can as well.  No doubt they are a heck of a football team but there is little class going on over there.  And at $80 a ball that's not necessarily a small matter.
So the Bismarck Coaches balls are gone too?  All of the coaches? I hate to tell you but to get new balls is going to be more than $80 a ball.  Whether they're a small matter...now that's just an opinion.

YC

The U of A BOT must have been there!!!

FoxandHound34

Always knew Kehner liked playing with other peoples balls smh

Lineman

That's why you should always keep them in a glass case on the mantle.

beaverfan007

I did see a cheerleader from center point take one of the balls at halftime after our kicker kicked it across the field

Longfellow

Quote from: beaverfan007 on October 23, 2017, 12:46:33 pm
I did see a cheerleader from center point take one of the balls at halftime after our kicker kicked it across the field
Call Roger Goodell, we've got a dang conspiracy on our hands

GBattack

I imagine that if this conversation were to happen in person...it would look much like a scene from Porky's...in the principal's office with Ms. Balbricker.

Robot Chicken

YEP!! leave it to BEAVER!!

dragondad

October 23, 2017, 03:24:59 pm #25 Last Edit: October 23, 2017, 03:32:08 pm by dragondad
$80 per ball??  You'll not get near mine for less than $250

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: dragondad on October 23, 2017, 03:24:59 pm
$80 per ball??  You'll not get near mine for less than $250
LOL

Hgalum50

I hear you can sell them for quite a bit more than 250 DD!

dragondad

Quote from: Hgalum50 on October 23, 2017, 03:37:44 pm
I hear you can sell them for quite a bit more than 250 DD!

I'm game, is there a Kelly Blue Book for valuation?  My wife's been trying to put them in her purse the last 20 years, I might be willing to sell before I get to old to outrun her.

Hgalum50

Quote from: dragondad on October 23, 2017, 03:44:19 pm
I'm game, is there a Kelly Blue Book for valuation?  My wife's been trying to put them in her purse the last 20 years, I might be willing to sell before I get to old to outrun her.
Idk about all that, I think you can just go up to the hospital and tell them that you wanna sell them! I'm sure there are a few guys or girls in need of them. 😂😂

Lineman

Quote from: Hgalum50 on October 23, 2017, 04:10:57 pm
Idk about all that, I think you can just go up to the hospital and tell them that you wanna sell them! I'm sure there are a few guys or girls in need of them. 😂😂
My boss is at the head of that line.

SR30

I hear the going rate is 30k..

WPWells

Are the balls all-American?

SR30

Quote from: WPWells on October 23, 2017, 07:37:04 pm
Are the balls all-American?

I don't know, maybe you should as your mom.

WPWells

Clever. Did Daddy Kehner tell you to say that?

SR30

Nope i got better things to do than look back at threads from 2 years ago. Guess u have a lot of free time and no balls to play with so u try and troll around the threads.

Hgalum50

Quote from: Lineman on October 23, 2017, 04:48:53 pm
My boss is at the head of that line.
I thought my boss was the lone ranger in line lol.

Moose

I went ahead and checked this evening and my balls are safe and sound.  I was kind of worried because one of them air bubbles popped up on the side of one of them.  It's all good though, I can still use it.

Skip Baymore

Quote from: Moose on October 23, 2017, 09:36:22 am
So are you saying, you don't have any balls?

Good one Moose.  But having way more than two aint a great thing either, I don't think, not long term anyway.

Mister Fister

October 25, 2017, 06:04:46 am #39 Last Edit: October 25, 2017, 06:06:25 am by Mister Fister
Quote from: gold45 on October 23, 2017, 10:42:02 am
I'm speechless...

This is a lie straight outta the pit of hades..  no woman has ever been seechless.

gold45

Quote from: Mister Fister on October 25, 2017, 06:04:46 am
This is a lie straight outta the pit of hades..  no woman has ever been seechless.

Are you sure you want to hear my comments on this thread?  It's probably in my best interest to remain speechless..

Maynard G Krebs

Quote from: gold45 on October 25, 2017, 07:54:35 pm
Are you sure you want to hear my comments on this thread?  It's probably in my best interest to remain speechless..

Ah, the Helen Keller approach

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas