• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mayflower @ Episcopal

Started by HogRider12, October 23, 2017, 02:17:11 am

Previous topic - Next topic

HogRider12

ISU7

DogCatcher

Raise Hail n Praise Dale

The Wildcats suffered yet another tough loss against Barton last week. They played like a bunch of pansy boys. But I have a burning feeling that the Cats are going to be able to make some magic happen this Friday night, or it could just be the burning  from the raging case of syphilis I'm nursing from the magic that I made happen last Friday night. Mayflower is truly just the most worthless bunch of idiots in all of 3A football. The Wildcats can't stand to lose to these degenerates, and they never will be able to. The fire has been lit it the belly of the Cats that is gonna cause them to change it all: attitudes, game plan, steroid dosage, everything. Take everything you know about either of these teams and throw it out the window. The season so far doesn't mean anything this week. This is going to be an absolute shootout. Both teams are gonna come out swinging, and it's gonna be a nail biter right down to the end. Mayflower wins 73- -6. (That's right, negative 6.)

BoogieMan27

Quote from: Raise Hail n Praise Dale on October 23, 2017, 09:03:19 am
The Wildcats suffered yet another tough loss against Barton last week. They played like a bunch of pansy boys. But I have a burning feeling that the Cats are going to be able to make some magic happen this Friday night, or it could just be the burning  from the raging case of syphilis I'm nursing from the magic that I made happen last Friday night. Mayflower is truly just the most worthless bunch of idiots in all of 3A football. The Wildcats can't stand to lose to these degenerates, and they never will be able to. The fire has been lit it the belly of the Cats that is gonna cause them to change it all: attitudes, game plan, steroid dosage, everything. Take everything you know about either of these teams and throw it out the window. The season so far doesn't mean anything this week. This is going to be an absolute shootout. Both teams are gonna come out swinging, and it's gonna be a nail biter right down to the end. Mayflower wins 73- -6. (That's right, negative 6.)
HAHAHAHA!!!! This is great.

greenman478

Episcopal doesn't have enough bullets in the gun to win this one... Mayflower by 40

CoolBreeze

Quote from: greenman478 on October 23, 2017, 10:35:41 am
Episcopal doesn't have enough bullets in the gun to win this one... Mayflower by 40
Eagles were up on Rosebud 50-0 at the half and even the Ramblers beat these guys by 4 touchdowns.

The only limit on the score is how long the coaches choose to leave Mayflower starters in the game.

panther07

Quote from: CoolBreeze on October 23, 2017, 02:20:48 pm
Eagles were up on Rosebud 50-0 at the half and even the Ramblers beat these guys by 4 touchdowns.

The only limit on the score is how long the coaches choose to leave Mayflower starters in the game.

2 scores and tell them to take their pads off.  At least the twins.  Speaking of the twins, they were both at HU game Saturday.  They'd be fantastic gets for the Bisons and would thrive playing the slot in triple option offense. 

CoolBreeze

Quote from: panther07 on October 23, 2017, 02:23:51 pm
2 scores and tell them to take their pads off.  At least the twins.  Speaking of the twins, they were both at HU game Saturday.  They'd be fantastic gets for the Bisons and would thrive playing the slot in triple option offense.
+1

HogRider12

Mayflower has a lot more to offer than the twins. Meshach cole as a threat after the catch, and blocking on the outside.  Dylan Burnett who is an absolute bull that will hit anyone and knock them down, he is a huge part of the running game, not to mention he's a great run stopper on defense at SS. QB Sean harris who has gone 18/19 4TD 0int the last 2 games. Hasn't thrown an interception since week 4. Mayflower's defense is doing very well. They will go uncontested the next 2 weeks and have an off week to get ready to make a run in state. Best of luck to these guys.

eaglecd

CoolBreeze

Game went final before 9:00. The clock must have started rolling early.

Grayte88

It started rolling in the 2nd quarter.  Glad it was over early, was pretty cold and windy.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas