• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

3-4a week 9 pick em

Started by Csa17, October 22, 2017, 03:42:01 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Csa17

Trumann @ Cave City
Harrisburg @Brookland
Gosnell @Jonesboro Westside
Highland @ Pocahontas

NEA Razorback olfan

Trumann
Brookland
Gosnell
Pochahontas

Csa17

Gosnell westside should b a good game westside is tougher than advertised highland and pocahontas should b good as well although I think highland lost their qb which hurts them

Hornetzone

NEA Razorback olfan

Quote from: Hornetzone on October 22, 2017, 06:19:53 pm
We suck againnnnnn. Lol.

Brookland and Harrisburg should be a good game

elvis26

:D hang in there hornetzone!!!!!! you have a good coach. he will turn your team around soon!!!

PokeyRedskinStudentScout

Quote from: elvis26 on October 22, 2017, 07:28:42 pm
:D hang in there hornetzone!!!!!! you have a good coach. he will turn your team around soon!!!
I can say for myself that in the 3A without Rivercrest, they will be a playoff team if they can keep the current trend

CC Fan

At least you aren't in Cave City's shoes. We been mercy ruled almost every game  ???

PokeyRedskinStudentScout

Quote from: CC Fan on October 26, 2017, 09:24:37 pm
At least you aren't in Cave City's shoes. We been mercy ruled almost every game  ???
Look, it's the rare Cave City fan. Welcome to the wonderful world of Fearless Friday

Ghs21

Hats off to Westside. Outstanding game, they played Gosnell tougher than anyone in the conference. Very physical team

bodycounTT

Quote from: Ghs21 on October 28, 2017, 08:38:19 am
Hats off to Westside. Outstanding game, they played Gosnell tougher than anyone in the conference. Very physical team

Right?! Very impressed with this bunch. Not the historical Westside. Bright future for them.

Csa17

I did post than westside was tougher than advertised

Ghs21

I'm gonna say they are going to get the 3rd seed

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas