• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

ZEBRAS VS SEARCY

Started by 2000ZEBRA, October 07, 2017, 10:15:18 am

Previous topic - Next topic

2000ZEBRA

WILL SEARCY GIVE THE ZEBRAS A RUN FOR THERE MONEY

westmem

T-Bone

Quote from: 2000ZEBRA on October 07, 2017, 10:15:18 am
WILL SEARCY GIVE THE ZEBRAS A RUN FOR THERE MONEY

Searcy will compete if at Searcy.  But PB by 14.

If at PB I give PB the win by 21 points as a guess.  PB will stop the run and force the QB's arm in action.  PB covers pass decent and that will be what Searcy has to rely on and I hear they are good at most.  If they can't run and only get to pass it will be very hard for them to beat PB.

zebradynasty

Quote from: T-Bone on October 07, 2017, 01:28:57 pm
Searcy will compete if at Searcy.  But PB by 14.

If at PB I give PB the win by 21 points as a guess.  PB will stop the run and force the QB's arm in action.  PB covers pass decent and that will be what Searcy has to rely on and I hear they are good at most.  If they can't run and only get to pass it will be very hard for them to beat PB.

I don't expect Searcy will have much luck running on us. There may be some opportunities passing but we have good speed and experience in our secondary so if we can get another performance out of our DL like last week we should be fine.

2000ZEBRA

ZEBRAS DL WILL BE THE HERO'S OF THIS GAME IF #48 FOOTE AND THE OTHER DL GOINS GET OF THE BALL FAST THEY WILL BE ABLE TO HAVE A FIELD DAY

jeffslilbro

Absolut

I don't see how anyone should be confident in pb's secondary. They looked suspect last week against Jonesboro.

zebradynasty

Quote from: Absolut on October 09, 2017, 10:47:45 pm
I don't see how anyone should be confident in pb's secondary. They looked suspect last week against Jonesboro.

Jonesboro is not Chapel they actually have a pretty good passing game. We did give up some big plays one our DB stumbled, another their RB ran a wheel route up the field on our LB, and one to the TE ran a skinny post. We gave up too many points in the 4th qtr but up to that point 21 points with team that talented...this was by far the best offensive team we faced this year.

bulldogger15

Quote from: zebradynasty on October 09, 2017, 11:40:27 pm
Jonesboro is not Chapel they actually have a pretty good passing game. We did give up some big plays one our DB stumbled, another their RB ran a wheel route up the field on our LB, and one to the TE ran a skinny post. We gave up too many points in the 4th qtr but up to that point 21 points with team that talented...this was by far the best offensive team we faced this year.
Wait until you face Greenwood Zebrafantasy. Just wait.....

GO BULLDOGS!!!

zebradynasty

Quote from: bulldogger15 on October 09, 2017, 11:59:59 pm
Wait until you face Greenwood Zebrafantasy. Just wait.....

GO BULLDOGS!!!

STHUP! Same crap we've heard for the last 5 years! ::)

bulldogger15

Quote from: zebradynasty on October 10, 2017, 12:07:22 am
STHUP! Same crap we've heard for the last 5 years! ::)
The die is cast this year Zebrafantasy.

GO BULLDOGS!!!

Absolut

Ummm so you agree with me that the secondary is suspect? Looking at Searcy's passing attack is comparable to Jonesboro then pb might get lit up again in the secondary. Plus Searcy looks to have more route variety in the passing game unlike Jonesboro.

zebradynasty

Quote from: Absolut on October 10, 2017, 12:10:10 am
Ummm so you agree with me that the secondary is suspect? Looking at Searcy's passing attack is comparable to Jonesboro then pb might get lit up again in the secondary. Plus Searcy looks to have more route variety in the passing game unlike Jonesboro.

Suspect naw that's a stretch. Searcy's QB is more mobile than Jonesboro that is a concern but their OL isn't too mobile. Our DL will set the tone.

High Voltage

PB can name the score, PB by 35

DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

October 10, 2017, 08:40:15 am #14 Last Edit: October 17, 2017, 12:46:58 pm by DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

October 10, 2017, 10:45:11 am #15 Last Edit: October 10, 2017, 01:02:24 pm by DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam
Searcy  -  28
PB        -  31

urban legend2

Teams are going to have big plays, particular when it's two teams that are pretty good. It happens. Jonesboro hit some big plays against PB, particularly in the fourth quarter. Searcy may hit a few big plays, too, but that doesn't mean necessarily mean PB's secondary is suspect. Maybe the opposing team is good enough to do that. There's not a secondary in this state that's considered "shut down". When you're a good team and you keep throwing it enough, good things will happen occasionally.

Bigred18

zebradynasty

Quote from: High Voltage on October 10, 2017, 05:20:29 am
PB can name the score, PB by 35

Well we beat them last year twice by an average of 34 points. The Z's overall are a better team than last year I'm sure Searcy is better this year too but 34 points better? 35 is a bit high our offensive has been clicking the last few weeks but we still don't run the ball consistently but we didn't last year either made to the semis. Our passing game and defense will bring it home.   

2000ZEBRA

SEARCY ISN'T AS PHYSICAL AS PB AND THAT'S GONNA BE THERE DOWN FALL

Bigred18

Quote from: zebradynasty on October 10, 2017, 05:50:43 pm
Well we beat them last year twice by an average of 34 points. The Z's overall are a better team than last year I'm sure Searcy is better this year too but 34 points better? 35 is a bit high our offensive has been clicking the last few weeks but we still don't run the ball consistently but we didn't last year either made to the semis. Our passing game and defense will bring it home.
[/quote
Let's be realistic here PB isn't that much better than Searcy to beat them that big, unless it's a bad night where mistakes cost them the game. Searcy can complete with these other teams it just depends on if they show up ready to play. Every team can be beaten.

zebradynasty

I'm not predicting a blowout just that given last year and this year's results I don't see a upset in the making especially at home.

DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

October 11, 2017, 03:01:11 pm #22 Last Edit: October 17, 2017, 12:47:10 pm by DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

zebradynasty

Quote from: DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam on October 11, 2017, 03:01:11 pm
Last year.........blah blah blah. 

"Last year AND this year", It's hard to build up your self esteem when your sole intent is to prove how big a arse you can be!

DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

October 11, 2017, 03:15:31 pm #24 Last Edit: October 17, 2017, 12:47:20 pm by DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

zebradynasty

Quote from: DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam on October 11, 2017, 03:15:31 pm
Lets stick with this year little guy.   :o

My post...my thoughts. No matter what year the results will be same.

DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

October 11, 2017, 03:19:55 pm #26 Last Edit: October 17, 2017, 12:47:27 pm by DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

bulldogger15

Quote from: zebradynasty on October 11, 2017, 03:18:47 pm
My post...my thoughts. No matter what year the results will be same.
Irrelevant?

GO BULLDOGS!!!

zebradynasty

Good win tonight! Searcy was better than I expected but made too many errors to beat a team like the Z's at home. QB gave us another good look gave our secondary a lot of reps. The Z's are improving each week and is working themselves into being a contender. Running game is improving but stutters from time to time. Passing game has been on fire!

Now on to Marion could be a trap game we play pretty good on the road so hopefully, we'll stay focus and not look ahead to the showdown with West Memphis.

urban legend2

Was checking out the score from time to time, saw PB was up by nearly 30 in the third quarter...15 minutes later, they were up 3. They're young, but they can't let teams get back in it like that. Good that they went ahead and closed it out.

zebrafan

Quote from: urban legend2 on October 13, 2017, 11:44:13 pm
Was checking out the score from time to time, saw PB was up by nearly 30 in the third quarter...15 minutes later, they were up 3. They're young, but they can't let teams get back in it like that. Good that they went ahead and closed it out.
Well said. Offense needs to help the defense out more. Still happy getting the W though.

Rayburn

Quote from: zebradynasty on October 11, 2017, 03:07:42 pm
"Last year AND this year", It's hard to build up your self esteem when your sole intent is to prove how big a arse you can be!
And such arrogance from the guy who made a pick on the PB-JB thread three days after the game was played, and got it wrong.

zebradynasty

Quote from: urban legend2 on October 13, 2017, 11:44:13 pm

True but the good news is that most teams won't have as good of passing Qb's as we faced the last 2 weeks. Definitely, need to correct that by playoff time!

DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

October 14, 2017, 09:38:05 am #33 Last Edit: October 17, 2017, 12:47:43 pm by DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

zebradynasty

Quote from: DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam on October 14, 2017, 09:38:05 am
+1   Nice     He was also the one who said, 5 years ago, that Drew Morgan wasn't an SEC quality receiver.  All zebrawantabe is is a kool-aid drinker without any knowledge of football!

LOL! He's talking about YOU!!  I never made a pick on the PB-JB game three days after happen. The only one on this board stupid enough to do that is YOU! LOL!

DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

October 14, 2017, 10:17:54 am #35 Last Edit: October 17, 2017, 12:47:52 pm by DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

zebradynasty

October 14, 2017, 10:34:40 am #36 Last Edit: October 14, 2017, 10:46:27 am by zebradynasty
Quote from: DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam on October 14, 2017, 10:17:54 am
Read who he quoted idiot!   You're a fool and mentally challenged!  lol

Yes, he quoted me but the first word of his post "AND" meaning he added to my critique of you.

Quote from: Rayburn on October 14, 2017, 12:40:43 am
And such arrogance from the guy who made a pick on the PB-JB thread three days after the game was played, and got it wrong.

Plus you were one that picked the winner of a game that was already played and still got it wrong! Look at it!

Quote from: DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam on October 09, 2017, 01:30:41 pm
This won't be that close, and it won't go PB's way.   

JB - 38
PB - 24

bulldogger15

Quote from: DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam on October 14, 2017, 09:38:05 am
+1   Nice     He was also the one who said, 5 years ago, that Drew Morgan wasn't an SEC quality receiver.  All zebrawantabe is is a kool-aid drinker without any knowledge of football!
Zebrafantasy is a Greenwood Bulldog hater from waaaaaayyyyyy back!

GO BULLDOGS!!!

Rayburn

Quote from: bulldogger15 on October 14, 2017, 05:07:06 pm
Zebrafantasy is a Greenwood Bulldog hater from waaaaaayyyyyy back!

GO BULLDOGS!!!
Well at least zebradynasty understands context, and as far as I know, has never gotten a game pick wrong three days after the game had been played. He's clearly the smarter of the two in that debate. Albeit not a very high bar he had to clear.

DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

October 17, 2017, 09:32:25 am #39 Last Edit: October 17, 2017, 12:48:05 pm by DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam
Quote from: Rayburn on October 16, 2017, 10:17:36 pm
Well at least zebradynasty understands context, and as far as I know, has never gotten a game pick wrong three days after the game had been played. He's clearly the smarter of the two in that debate. Albeit not a very high bar he had to clear.

So i got the dates confused. 

zebradynasty

Quote from: DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam on October 17, 2017, 09:32:25 am
So i got the dates confused.  Zebrawantabe and raysoft can keep talking about it on their breakfast dates each morning. 

If that was the only thing you are confused about. Takes you two hours to put M&M's in alphabetical order!

DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

October 17, 2017, 10:45:54 am #41 Last Edit: October 17, 2017, 12:28:36 pm by DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam
Quote from: zebradynasty on October 17, 2017, 10:39:57 am
If that was the only thing you are confused about. Takes you two hours to put M&M's in alphabetical order!

I make mistakes.  I owned up to it.

zebradynasty

Quote from: DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam on October 17, 2017, 10:45:54 am
I make mistakes.  I owned up to it.  Now STHU. :)    However, I'm not confused about what a desperate and lonely person you are.   

Care to talk about your "confusion" about Drew Morgan when he was coming out of high school?  :)  Did you ever come back an own up to how ridiculously stupid your assessment was of him?  Well? 

I had the same assessment as Nick Saban, Bobby Petrino, Les Miles, Mark Richt, Steve Spurrier...none of them offered so they kinda felt the same way.

So no, I don't owe anyone an apology or explanation. I prefer to be considered wrong along with the coaches I listed, than listen to a guy that thinks you need a Bible to go to Church's Chicken!

bulldogger15

Quote from: zebradynasty on October 17, 2017, 11:22:00 am
I had the same assessment as Nick Saban, Bobby Petrino, Les Miles, Mark Richt, Steve Spurrier...none of them offered so they kinda felt the same way.

So no, I don't owe anyone an apology or explanation. I prefer to be considered wrong along with the coaches I listed, than listen to a guy that thinks you need a Bible to go to Church's Chicken!
You're a funny guy Zebrafantasy! A bible to go to Church's Chicken? Not very funny Zebrafantasy, not at all.

Do your visions of grandeur and dilusional spells always make you think your on the level of Nick Saban, Bobby Petrino, Les Miles, Mark Richt or even Steve Spurrier? You should probably talk to someone about that.

The Bulldogs are coming. The Bulldogs are coming. The Bulldogs are coming. Can you feel it?

GO BULLDOGS!!!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas