• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Where is Eagle Mommy?

Started by JimmyChitwood, August 14, 2017, 10:01:54 am

Previous topic - Next topic

JimmyChitwood

We haven't heard from the big bald eagle lately! How is life at the Sportsman's Lodge Eagle Woman?? How is summer practice at Brady-Hipp?

Moonshiner

She's too busy sweeping 83 different ways

Central Ark

She may be helping at the 3 on 3 basketball tournament.

PeedeecreekBoy99

the big bad bald eagle. better yet where is eagle daddy? still have your wings daddy eagle

Eagle_Mom_2

August 15, 2017, 06:15:47 pm #4 Last Edit: August 15, 2017, 06:48:21 pm by Eagle_Mom_2
Is West Side home to the best facilities? Best home town? Best lake in this beautiful state?
These are questions which can be answered with a simple, yet emphatic, "YES!"
Now, as for the question of where I've been..that's a bit trickier...it's truly quite a story.
Met a tall, dark, handsome man from Honduras. Well he wasn't so tall...more about Cory Edgar's height by my estimation. But handsome he was.
Kind of a mixture of a really tan Coach Richey (great head shape, strong chin-type) combined with the stealthy athletic look of Brett Barber and throw in that rugged manliness of Coach Moonpie and you'll see what I'm working with.
I mean this man was incredible...anyway I digress...the short of it is he swept me away from the Sav-a-lot in the middle of my smoke break one afternoon and we canoed the Amazon and avoided cannibals  for a week before hiking jungles with snakes bigger and longer than his....peace pipe.
Following that I was of course fired and I've been cast as the Eagle mascot for the 17-18 season. But seeing as that only pays pickle pops and nachos it won't cover my cigs and and other bad habits heehee.
But, I am glad that ive had such an impact on you Van Buren county folks that you'd be concerned with my comings, goings, and what-nots.

PeedeecreekBoy99

well I was just concerned after scrolling through fearless Friday for several days and not seeing any eagle poop. so I thought I would check on the eagle family. and momma eagle maybe you have been sweeping to much and are starting to have CRaZY dreams, sounds like it from your last post. but anyways good to know your still ok eagle mom

SackAttack

Eagle Mom I could not be more happy for you than if they bulldozed the chicken plant and the Little Red ran backwards like everything else up that way. Although some wont be happy but many are along with Sack and others. We should plan yall a shower as so many need a good batheing anyway as the ammonia and urine levels in the lake on that end run way higher than anywhere else short of being downwind from a rendering plant. Them renders stink like nobdodys business. Get a good cool breeze blowing and it all ends up all over and everywhere else! But again if there are anymore big announcements let me know and Ill get it on the markee at Brady Hipp as I have been given additional duties after doing such a bang up job running the 3-3 tournament which is still under construction!! Eagle Mom i should have for you to know as others do that the men folk all over the area are jealous and bit flummoxed with the idea of you being off the market. Say it aint so please. I smell them renders now dang it!

Central Ark

There's a lot of disappointed men on this website now

SackAttack

Quote from: Central Ark on August 15, 2017, 09:34:05 pm
There's a lot of disappointed men on this website now
Cant blame the old girl one bit. Strapping good looking all bowed up guy with good teeth and very little armpit hair  comes a long throws a few pelvic pops her way and saves her from the Sav A Lot. No Sir E cant blame her one bit.

PeedeecreekBoy99

Quote from: SackAttack on August 15, 2017, 09:56:42 pm
Cant blame the old girl one bit. Strapping good looking all bowed up guy with good teeth and very little armpit hair  comes a long throws a few pelvic pops her way and saves her from the Sav A Lot. No Sir E cant blame her one bit.
aint often she has that kind of chance the ole eagle seen her man and went after him. a female eagle knows what she wants

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas