• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2016 5A Playoff Bracket

Started by Brian G, October 10, 2016, 09:16:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian G

October 10, 2016, 09:16:59 pm Last Edit: November 04, 2016, 10:43:58 pm by B.G.

Devildog69

Devil Dogs will destroy anyone they play including PA

AIREDALE25

I hope so because that's Alma's best Chance let Morrilton beat Wynne and then Beat PA and then we will get to Play the Devil Dog's in A town

Devildog69

The championship game is actually played at war memorial stadium

Razorback Red

I haven't watched a 5A game all season, so take my opinion with a grain of salt, but looking at the bracket, PA will cruise to the Rock, but who gets out of the tough side of the bracket?

Wynne has a very tough path, but you only play one game each week.  I see them winning a close first round game, winning a high-scoring game over LRM and then beating Alma in the semi's.

I'm actually going with the upset with a battle-tested Wynne team beating PA for the title.  This PA team is good, but I don't think they are dominant as in year's past. 

rpr

The bottom half is the toughest bracket I have seen in 5A for a while.

Jimmy1995

Quote from: Razorback Red on November 05, 2016, 06:23:55 am
I haven't watched a 5A game all season, so take my opinion with a grain of salt, but looking at the bracket, PA will cruise to the Rock, but who gets out of the tough side of the bracket?

Wynne has a very tough path, but you only play one game each week.  I see them winning a close first round game, winning a high-scoring game over LRM and then beating Alma in the semi's.

I'm actually going with the upset with a battle-tested Wynne team beating PA for the title.  This PA team is good, but I don't think they are dominant as in year's past.
I think LRM cruises past lakeside and play MORRILTON in round 2 at home winning a high scoring game then meets sylvan hills in the semis

moneyking

I think the semi's will be a rematch of PA and LRCA, which LRCA looks more improved from when they played PA earlier. The score of that game did not show the actual battle of the game, a lot closer fought game than the score showed. Then Sylvan hills will play wynne or morrilton, can not decide who wins that game. Thoughts?

Razorback Red

Again, not a follower of 5A football, but based on several comments on this thread, I am a bit surprised Alma is not a more popular pick.  I have them in the semi's, but doesn't seem to be a popular pick. 

Jimmy1995

Quote from: moneyking on November 09, 2016, 07:37:53 pm
I think the semi's will be a rematch of PA and LRCA, which LRCA looks more improved from when they played PA earlier. The score of that game did not show the actual battle of the game, a lot closer fought game than the score showed. Then Sylvan hills will play wynne or morrilton, can not decide who wins that game. Thoughts?
Haha your funny for this one

JacketDad

Quote from: Devildog69 on November 03, 2016, 11:30:57 am
Devil Dogs will destroy anyone they play including PA
Ooops, a little off on that prognostication.

Overdahill

Quote from: JacketDad on November 12, 2016, 01:29:36 pm
Ooops, a little off on that prognostication.

yep. 10 posts, 3 slaps and he's out ;D

Chief_Osceola™

tmycjy

Quote from: Chief_Osceola™ on November 12, 2016, 10:52:02 pm

Hey couldn't beat Wynne I will say Morrilton wasn't bad but there not quality of Wynne

Overdahill

Quote from: Razorback Red on November 05, 2016, 06:23:55 am

good summary. with Wynne now having actually won handily vs Morrilton they are a solid favorite even with the tougher path

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas