• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Westside/ Pangburn@ Brady Hipp Sonic Arena

Started by SackAttack, October 18, 2018, 10:01:22 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

SackAttack

Pretty good games tonight!! Like the way the Pangburn boys coach gets his team to play so hard! Execticuted very well!! We'll be okay!! Don't remember the exact final

riccoar

Westside girls dominated their game.  The boys, was kinda back and forth.  Pangburn got a late lead but Westside scrapped back.  Had a chance to close it to a one possession game but threw ball away.  Not a bad game at all against a 2A school.

Bigleague

Quote from: riccoar on October 19, 2018, 10:52:22 am
Westside girls dominated their game.  The boys, was kinda back and forth.  Pangburn got a late lead but Westside scrapped back.  Had a chance to close it to a one possession game but threw ball away.  Not a bad game at all against a 2A school.

Lol.  Against a 2A team.   

SackAttack

Quote from: riccoar on October 19, 2018, 10:52:22 am
2A is better than 1A????? Do you even watch much basketball??

FromTheBench

I've never understood why it's a big deal when a lower classification school plays with or even beats a higher classification school. Unless we're talking 1A playing against a 4 or 5A it does not even apply. 1A and 2A schools are SO CLOSE in enrollment numbers. No matter, they are ALL high school kids. Comes down to talent and some coaching. Heard it was a great game, but Pangburn is not one of the best 2A schools anyway. They would lose to A LOT of 1A teams

Oxford Cat

Pangburn took a loss to Viola earlier this week.

riccoar

It's a big deal because Westside boys are a very young team.  Freshmen starters.  I would expect them to take several lumps this year.  Regardless of Pangburn being only one class higher, they had much more experienced players and Westside had a chance. 

SackAttack

Quote from: riccoar on October 19, 2018, 09:15:10 pm
It's a big deal because Westside boys are a very young team.  Freshmen starters.  I would expect them to take several lumps this year.  Regardless of Pangburn being only one class higher, they had much more experienced players and Westside had a chance.
So the summer team camp hype was all misguided! They win and we crow and throw parties!! They lose and we make excuses!! Girls are good! No hype no talk no excuses! If Sack was doing it that's how Sack would approach it! Boss always said there's no reason to wait to be good next year that's what Boss always said and we was always good and great in 83.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas