• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Round 2 Predictions

Started by woods, March 09, 2014, 12:14:02 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

woods

PA probably saved us one missed game. How about the other 3. They should be interesting.
FC/McClellan- Battle of styles. Can FC handle McClellan pressure? How does McClellan  handle FC bi gs? Quick people get tired. Big people never get shorter.
FC

Hot Springs/Harrison- Harrison is peaking at right time. Hot Springs is young but very hungry. Harrison shooters will be the difference.
Harrison

Jacksonville/Morrilton  - This could be state finals with no problem. 2 tough ball clubs that won't back down. Will be best game of tourney.
Toss up

centralarfan

Jville/Motown. My pick goes to Jville. They are very balanced, well-coached, disciplined. The defending champs are poised to make a strong run

Hot Springs/Harrison. I don't think this is the year for 5A West this season. Last year, they completely dominated everyone except Jville. But I think Hot Springs will prevail in this battle. It will go to the wire.

FC/McClellan. FC always has problems getting over the hump. I don't see this year being any different. An injured Thompson doesn't help their cause any. I think it will boil down to coaching on this one. McClellan builds a lead after the half and never looks back. They tend to wear down most guards midway in the 3rd.

woods

Lucky FC had unforced turnovers. They would have dropped 100 on McClellan. About weàring guards down FC had 27 points from guards that came off the bench. You were right Centralarfan coaching  would have something do with it. FC dissected their press like a frog in science lab.

herws

Quote from: woods on March 10, 2014, 06:47:44 pm
Lucky FC had unforced turnovers. They would have dropped 100 on McClellan. About weàring guards down FC had 27 points from guards that came off the bench. You were right Centralarfan coaching  would have something do with it. FC dissected their press like a frog in science lab.
^^^^^^^lol. Hope Lofton wore his lab goggles.

Go Postal

Quote from: herws on March 10, 2014, 06:50:34 pm

Jake Wade

Quote from: Go Postal on March 10, 2014, 07:48:42 pm
Quote from: herws on March 10, 2014, 06:50:34 pm

Lol!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas