• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Whats the gas price in your town?

Started by Lions84, October 03, 2005, 10:20:57 am

Previous topic - Next topic

xtremewildcat

I filled up in ED at Murphy at $3.24 with my WM card Monday. Now it's at $3.45. What's going on? I have not read anything in particular.

cuckoobird

Quote from: xtremewildcat on April 17, 2014, 10:15:31 am
I filled up in ED at Murphy at $3.24 with my WM card Monday. Now it's at $3.45. What's going on? I have not read anything in particular.
Obamanomics

cuckoobird

xtremewildcat

Does that mean that if prices go down and are unusually low, we can credit Obama? Just wondering.

cuckoobird

Quote from: xtremewildcat on April 17, 2014, 11:11:47 am
Does that mean that if prices go down and are unusually low, we can credit Obama? Just wondering.
sure if you think they will get unusually low. expect them to rise because of summer vacations though

Valleysports

HorseFeathers

3.39 at the Truckstops in Russellville....3.37 at Wal Mart

3.45 on Tech Side of town and 3.41 in Hector..

Oldref

Quote from: HF on April 21, 2014, 10:27:48 pm
3.39 at the Truckstops in Russellville....3.37 at Wal Mart

3.45 on Tech Side of town and 3.41 in Hector..
Jonesboro it is 3.45 today and has been going up and down a dime every few days. Was 3.55 a couple of days ago. They want it to be around 4 by the time everyone wants to go someplace this summer.

CathywithaC

Paid $3.25 at noon today at Mapco on 107 between Sherwood and Gravel Ridge.  Lowest I've seen around here in a long time and it's much lower than everywhere else close by

HorseFeathers

3.39 to 3.45 in russellville and has been for a couple weeks

Bergman1820

HorseFeathers

CathywithaC

just saw $3.19 at Sam's in Sherwood

Lions84

HorseFeathers

3.41 in Oppelo....3.49 in Morrilton, Atkins and Tech Side of Russellville
3.38 at Morgan Road
3.41 in Hector
3.39 at the Truckstops...

bulldog42

3.44 in Flippin
3.52 in Bellefonte (South of Harrison)

Lions84

Walter

we have dropped but not much. $3.39

HorseFeathers

DogsWin7

Outrageous still and it's probably going to hike with Memorial Day and Summer coming up. 

HorseFeathers

Still same prices here in Pope COunty...

Lions84

Back down to $3:41 today at my HEB!

Walter

Lions84

News said this morning it is going back up for some crazy reason.

HorseFeathers

Guess memorial day is a crazy reason now..

Lions84

Yep but is is still 9 days away and used too the waited till the Wed before before pushing it up a nickle to a dime.

Last night I paid $3:39 at HEB the rest of the town is $3:41-48

HorseFeathers

Pilot and Flying J are the same company have been for a while...But on he Southside of the Interstate in Russellville, Pilot is 3.39 on the Northside Flying J has dropped to 3.35...

Walter

Down a little more this week 3.32

Valleysports

Shell Exit 81, $3.45 for regular - $3.80 for next grade with no ethanol.  .35 difference.  HF if you remember, see what that PURE STATION, across from Morgan Rd, is selling theirs for.  They won't let ethanol on the premises.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Valleysports on May 15, 2014, 11:02:57 pm
Shell Exit 81, $3.45 for regular - $3.80 for next grade with no ethanol.  .35 difference.  HF if you remember, see what that PURE STATION, across from Morgan Rd, is selling theirs for.  They won't let ethanol on the premises.

Bah...I'll be through their tomorrow..

Paid 3.23 in Fort Smith Yesterday...

Russellville looked to be the highest in between Hector and there to...on I-40 and 22(other than Dardanelle that is)...

HorseFeathers

Valleysports

Quote from: HF on May 18, 2014, 09:41:56 am
3.56 at the pure station

That's what I thought - all the city gas stations sell their gas (Ethanol) for like $2.40, while advertising Ethanol Free next grade up, for $2.80.  All this time the Pure Station has sold their gas (Ethanol Free) only 10-15 cents higher than the city stations cheapest crap.  I'm going to fill up our rigs there tomorrow - they shut down on Sunday.  Might have my mom drive out here since they are also full service - garage shop - even have biscuits-n-gravy.   I appreciate that old time atmosphere..

HorseFeathers

I haven't been in there in a long time. I get my ethanol free gas in hector.

Lions84

Seen on the news some where gas was going down just in time for Memorial day.

HorseFeathers

3.33 at the Truck Stops in Russellville....still in the 3.49 range on the other side of town..

3.41 in Hector(Has been for a couple months now)
3.39 in Morrilton......Morrilton has NEVER been cheaper than the gas stations in Russellville since I've started driving lol..
3.35 in Conway

Lions84

bulldog42

bulldog42

Lions84

Lions84

HorseFeathers

ricepig

Walter

$3.22 in Sardis. Is this a start of prices going down?

ricepig

Quote from: SardisHog on July 17, 2014, 07:17:52 pm
$3.22 in Sardis. Is this a start of prices going down?

Oil was up $2/barrel today. I would have said yes, but with the downed Malaysian airplane and the Gaza trouble, anything's possible.

HorseFeathers

Flying J and Pilot are the same company, but today in Russellville Pilot was 4 cents higher than Flying J...

HorseFeathers

3.19 at exit 84 truckstops.  . . .

ricepig

$2.40 at Kroger in Jonesboro, I'm going to miss 2X Fuel points.

HorseFeathers

Walter

Prices have not fluctuated much here but I just paid 3.16 for gas.

Lions84

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas