• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The Air Devils

Started by westmem, April 19, 2014, 09:41:05 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

westmem

MarionBlueDevil

westmem

With a new coach do you think the devils go to spread

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: westmem on April 22, 2014, 05:28:00 am
With a new coach do you think the devils go to spread
tell me who the new coach is and i will give you my answer.

slowntheMUD

Magic 8 Ball says...

Not likely.

cuckoobird

More than likely they continue the ground and pound if what I'm hearing is true

Mr_Deb

Don't know about all the "pound" part.. lol

WM#1fanman

It will be known as the want to be Air Devils! Maybe when Marion beats us a couple of times we will wish we had re thought that hire.

WMWRECKINGCREW

We were 3 and 7. I'll try something different

Mr_Deb

Well one thing is for sure both programs are learning a new brand of football, QBs/WRs can just forget about their girlfriends for the summer :D I don't see either having the one up on another, especially if what I'm hearing about 88 players miraculously popping up in marn's program.

I hear Elmore likes to run a bit more than most spread coaches anyway... try The Balance Devils westmem  ;) 

SouthpawSensation

Quote from: devil_kid on April 29, 2014, 10:59:50 pm
Well one thing is for sure both programs are learning a new brand of football, QBs/WRs can just forget about their girlfriends for the summer :D I don't see either having the one up on another, especially if what I'm hearing about 88 players miraculously popping up in marn's program.

I hear Elmore likes to run a bit more than most spread coaches anyway... try The Balance Devils westmem  ;) 
They're at least guaranteed two weeks of their girlfriends ... last week of June through July 4. Make up for lost time then!

ricepig

Quote from: SouthpawSensation on April 29, 2014, 11:48:25 pm
Quote from: devil_kid on April 29, 2014, 10:59:50 pm

They're at least guaranteed two weeks of their girlfriends ... last week of June through July 4. Make up for lost time then!

You mean after the un-supervised sessions at the local park.......

westmem

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas