• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Walnut Ridge JR. Bobcats

Started by Idoknow, November 01, 2013, 05:24:09 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Idoknow

November 01, 2013, 05:24:09 pm Last Edit: January 05, 2014, 11:31:24 am by Idoknow
How about those Undefeated Walnut Ridge JR. Bobcats second time in the last four yrs.

itdontcare

Quote from: Idoknow on November 01, 2013, 05:24:09 pm
How about those Undefeated Walnut Ridge JR. Bobcats,second time in the last four yrs.
Idoknow-- Looks like a good group of kids coming up. I think there were 13 ninth graders ready to move up to sr. football next year. Played the last two games without the quarterback ( will weir) . he broke his foot. The Harper kid moved up and filled in for the sr high at augusta. The 7th grade lost one game and had good numbers(30).

Idoknow

Quote from: itdontcare on November 04, 2013, 01:29:47 pm
How about those Undefeated Walnut Ridge JR. Bobcats,second time in the last four yrs.
Idoknow-- Looks like a good group of kids coming up. I think there were 13 ninth graders ready to move up to sr. football next year. Played the last two games without the quarterback ( will weir) . he broke his foot. The Harper kid moved up and filled in for the sr high at augusta. The 7th grade lost one game and had good numbers(30).
Future looks bright. I missed the score of the EPC game, do know what it was.

itdontcare

Quote from: Idoknow on November 04, 2013, 01:39:57 pm
wr beat epc 38 to 16

Idoknow

Quote from: itdontcare on November 04, 2013, 01:49:33 pm
Quote from: Idoknow on November 04, 2013, 01:39:57 pm
wr beat epc 38 to 16
Looks likes EPC days in Sr high might be coming to an end!!!!

bdubyab60

yeah the Junior bobcats got us good. EPC usually turns it around once the guys hit senior high though. EPC will have a couple years where they are competitive but dont think they will compete for conference crown. We had very few 9th graders this year and for a team loaded with 8th graders I thought we did pretty good this year.

Moonshiner

Have they played Cotter yet?  Heard they were unbeaten.

Moonshiner

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas