• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hudson Henry makes his announcement about college today

Started by Red Devil Alum, October 11, 2018, 09:08:27 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Red Devil Alum

I'm assuming/hoping its Arkansas. Would never blame him if he picked Stanford either.

Maynard G Krebs

Until the last couple of days, I have been thinking Stanford.  Now I have a good feeling he is staying home.

Red Devil Alum

Flobbito

WPWells

Maynard G Krebs

October 11, 2018, 12:14:48 pm #6 Last Edit: October 11, 2018, 12:17:42 pm by Maynard G Krebs
Over the years there have been brothers that played for the Hogs, i.e., Tranums, Burnett's, Bequettes, Hatfield's, Mootys......Is this first time 3 brothers have been Razorbacks?

High Voltage

RiverRunner02

JessieP

They are bringing in Henry to change the culture. The coaches are going to have him tell stories about playing on a football team that had more points on the board than the other team when the game ended. 

STBruin

To be honest....I didnt think there was ever any question to this being his school....

RabAlumni

Quote from: STBruin on October 11, 2018, 02:12:35 pm
To be honest....I didnt think there was ever any question to this being his school....

Agreed, all the other colleges were just in the running for Second!

hsindian

Quote from: JessieP on October 11, 2018, 01:47:21 pm
They are bringing in Henry to change the culture. The coaches are going to have him tell stories about playing on a football team that had more points on the board than the other team when the game ended.
Maybe Batesville will ask him to come and talk to their team this year.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas