• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

5A State Tournament Brackets can be found here (hosted by Magnolia)

Started by sevenof400, February 25, 2017, 08:06:54 am

Previous topic - Next topic

sevenof400

Click here for Boys

Click here for Girls

Grond

Grond

Folks, try out the Flying Burger while at Magnolia. Burgers are great; catfish is excellent, too!  :D

Ponca

yesteryearman

sevenof400

Quote from: yesteryearman on February 26, 2017, 08:41:38 am
Is a filled out bracket available anywhere

The bracket on AHSAA should have teams in it pretty quick on Monday I would think. 

Brian G

ASURedWolf6

Boys: Potentially a Maumelle/Mills showdown in the quarters.
Girls: Potentially a Nettleton/Watson Chapel showdown in the quarters.

It's a shame both of these games aren't semifinals or finals games. Four teams with shots at winning it, but two of them won't make it to the weekend.

MikeDiesel™

Not saying anything bad about Morrilton, Sylvan Hills or Hope, but I think Blytheville is in the best spot they could have been in this tournament for a chance to make it to Saturday.  (And Morrilton, Hope, and Sylvan Hills can all say the same thing).  We miss out on the best teams from the Central and the top 2 from the West.

Ballislife1

Quote from: MikeDiesel™ on February 27, 2017, 07:45:03 am
Not saying anything bad about Morrilton, Sylvan Hills or Hope, but I think Blytheville is in the best spot they could have been in this tournament for a chance to make it to Saturday.  (And Morrilton, Hope, and Sylvan Hills can all say the same thing).  We miss out on the best teams from the Central and the top 2 from the West.

Morrilton is the dark horse..  I've watched them play all year No one should take them lightly

MikeDiesel™

Quote from: Ballislife1 on February 27, 2017, 08:19:53 am
Morrilton is the dark horse..  I've watched them play all year No one should take them lightly

I will agree.  I've heard nothing but good stuff about Morrilton.  And that's not a game that our boys are overlooking at all. 

Loverofthegame

Go Postal

GobTV for the 8:30 Harrison/ Parkview game but they must have a bad internet connection down there for uninterrupted streaming.

jrhall2

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas