• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Springdale @ Bentonville Broadcast 1/19

Started by zarns, January 18, 2016, 07:00:12 am

Previous topic - Next topic

zarns

Here is the link for the Springdale @ Bentonville game on 1/19.

Girls game starts around 6pm depending on the length of the JV games, boys game will follow...

Stealthfan

Can Monk shoot?  I was told he's wearing a cast on his right wrist.  I might try to catch that game regardless.

NEA Razorback olfan

Bentonville got bailed out by refs, monk shot was clearly a clean block. Should have been a jump ball!!!

zarns

I have a still shot of the final play of regulation. The block looked clean from our broadcast position but honestly you can't put yourself in that situation.

Let him shoot it. if he makes it, he makes it.

Monk is a great talent but Springdale should have won the game.

Credit to the Bentonville kids for playing two games in two nights and pulling this one out.

NEA Razorback olfan

Quote from: zarns on January 20, 2016, 07:04:35 am
I have a still shot of the final play of regulation. The block looked clean from our broadcast position but honestly you can't put yourself in that situation.

Credit to the Bentonville kids for playing two games in two nights and pulling this one out.

I agree, it was a great game to watch, ....the refs looked like they were more than ready to blow their whistle on the play .....😂😂😂

zarns

Quote from: NEA Razorback olfan on January 20, 2016, 08:12:05 pm
Quote from: zarns on January 20, 2016, 07:04:35 am

I agree, it was a great game to watch, ....the refs looked like they were more than ready to blow their whistle on the play .....😂😂😂

I have the video from the other side if the floor... it's like the Zapruder film

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas