• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fellow Dirt Track Racer Friend of Mine Seriously Injured In Wreck

Started by RisonRacingFan, February 19, 2007, 10:39:58 am

Previous topic - Next topic

RisonRacingFan

People,while I am asking for prayers,I am also throwing out a word of caution..

WEAR A HELMET IF YOU RIDE A MOTORCYCLE..I DONT CARE IF YOU THINK IT IS COOL OR NOT..IF YOU DONT..YOU MAY END UP LIKE THIS

Johnny Walters was involved in a serious motorcycle accident Sunday afternoon. For those of you who are dirt track fans and don't know Johnny, he drives the #5 late model from Jonesboro AR. They know his back is broken in 2 different places and had some broken ribs and a punctured lung. He was not wearing a helmet so they were not sure about how bad his head damage is yet.

wynneaholic©

I know Johnny.  He used to race at Harrisburg when we did.  Prayers from Wynne.

RisonRacingFan

He in critical but stable condition. Johnny has a broken back, several broken ribs, broken heel, punctured lung, and several cuts. He is at Baptist in Little Rock,AR.

ljmom

luvdemjacks

Scout06

RisonRacingFan

Johnny is in some serious pain. All of his ribs on one side are broken and 4 ribs on the other side are broke so he is having problems breathing. They are also having problems with the lung that got punctured.

rabs_fan4life

Quote from: Rison Tradition on February 19, 2007, 10:39:58 am
People,while I am asking for prayers,I am also throwing out a word of caution..

WEAR A HELMET IF YOU RIDE A MOTORCYCLE..I DONT CARE IF YOU THINK IT IS COOL OR NOT..IF YOU DONT..YOU MAY END UP LIKE THIS

Johnny Walters was involved in a serious motorcycle accident Sunday afternoon. For those of you who are dirt track fans and don't know Johnny, he drives the #5 late model from Jonesboro AR. They know his back is broken in 2 different places and had some broken ribs and a punctured lung. He was not wearing a helmet so they were not sure about how bad his head damage is yet.
Many prayers from Lonoke/Conway heading your way.  Hope that he recovers soon.

Folks, take him seriously when he says wear a helmet...ALWAYS.  I saw my unlce who is only 4 years older than me and whom I am very close to, lose his best friend in the world Ryan Peterson, in a motorcycle wreck...and he WAS wearing a helmet.  They had gone to the lake for the weekend and my uncle and some people rode in his truck, and his friend met them later and he drove his bike.  That afternoon on their way home, Ryan was several miles behind them and it had just started lightly raining.  Ryan took a curve wrong and went flying off the rode, his bike flipped several times and was demolished.  He broke his neck on impact and his body was torn up pretty bad by the time he stopped skidding and flipping.  He died instantly from what I was told.  I have never seen anyone hurt as bad as I did my uncle when he found out.  He was closer to Ryan than Ryan's own family was.  In fact my uncle was the one that the family sent to ID the body because they said they "just couldn't do it."  I saw my uncle plan his best friend's funeral and leave his job as a cop for almost 5 months to go live with Ryan's family and help out on their farm and fill in on Ryan's duties.  PLEASE BE CAREFUL FOLKS!  No matter how safe you think you are, one slip is all it takes to cost you your life!

More prayers from Lonoke for this man and his family!

Drama Mama ™

Prayers for Johhny from DM ....... ya gotta wear a brain bucket NO DOUBT ABOUT IT !   

Lions84

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas