• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Prayers for Zack Towers from Star City

Started by mr.b@sc, November 01, 2012, 11:07:28 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

TheAce

AirWarren

Had a conversation with Jim on the phone tonight. God is continuing to work miracles and he is placing his arms around Zack everyday. Had some improvements today and even some new developments that was great news. Spirits are high in the Towers house.

To quote Jim, "We are about to move this mountain...Pebble by pebble if we have to."

Keep up the prayers everyone! God is great and amazing.

Overdahill

Thanks for the update. Keep up the good fight Zack and everyone

arkiebass

Jim Towers
5 hours ago near Little Rock, AR via mobile
Its 12 41am and im up with Zack. For the first time an hour ago Zacks right eye was responsive to light!!!!!!! What a HUGE blessing this is!! All praise and glory is to our loving God!! It was just one eye and it was faint but 2 nurses verified this. Baby steps..... But man will we take em!! Zack has already done things that he isnt suppose to do..... But i KNOW that its God working on and thru my son. Here is how God is at work on him....He continues to move his limbs at times.....when he is not suppose to....he coughs and has a gag reflex..... When he is not suppose to.....he has reacted to pain stimulus (iv being inserted)......when hes not suppose to. And now tonight his right is responsive faintly to light......when its not suppose to. Keep the prayers coming with strong faith that Zack will be home soon. God is working a miracle right before our very eyes. Im excited about what God is going to do next. There has been so much support for Zack, there are reports of people being saved, old relationships being made new, and a huge refocus on whats really important in life. And God chose Zack to deliver Gods message to all who has prayed for him and has kept up with this situation...... God moves in mysterious ways but he always loves us and cares for us greatly and he never leaves us! So now i understand how it was Gods will for Zack to be on that field last Thursday night. My son has been used.... Hand picked by God to reach thousands. The holy spirit surounds us daily and God is present here with us. God is so good!!! God reminds us that if we pray in the name of Jesus with true and strong faith, that NOTHING is to big for God.....i have the strongest faith that this miracle named Zack will be home soon....and all the glory will be Gods. So keep praying, just keep praying. Gods got this!!

jennifer91

great news jim.
KEEP FIGHT ZACK LISTEN TO THE LORD. FIGHT ZACK.

U ARE STILL N MY PRAYERS.

sportshound

This news just keeps getting better, EVERYONE continue praying.  Zach you are a man, but with God you are THE man.  Keep showing us the power of God through you.  You can do this.  Jim and Christy, I continue to pray for your strength and patience.  Keep the faith! 

Lions84

mr.b@sc

Jim posted a few minutes ago on facebook that both of Zack's eyes are responsive to light.. Please continue to pray..God is good..

Iceman_89_07

That's HUGE having reaction to light accommodation is great news.

your name here

charles dearing

Purple and Gold Bearcat82

WOW what AMAZING news keep getting better Zack. This just shows just how AMAZING out God is. What a wonderful testimony this is and what a wonderful testimony it is going to be. Thank You God for all you do for Zack and his family and us. Thank you for Loving everyone of us.
Prays still coming in from Booneville!!

bluphi

Quote from: arkiebass on November 08, 2012, 07:20:51 am
Jim Towers
Its 12 41am and im up with Zack. For the first time an hour ago Zacks right eye was responsive to light!!!!!!! What a HUGE blessing this is!! All praise and glory is to our loving God!! It was just one eye and it was faint but 2 nurses verified this. Baby steps..... But man will we take em!! Zack has already done things that he isnt suppose to do..... But i KNOW that its God working on and thru my son. Here is how God is at work on him....He continues to move his limbs at times.....when he is not suppose to....he coughs and has a gag reflex..... When he is not suppose to.....he has reacted to pain stimulus (iv being inserted)......when hes not suppose to. And now tonight his right is responsive faintly to light......when its not suppose to. Keep the prayers coming with strong faith that Zack will be home soon. God is working a miracle right before our very eyes. Im excited about what God is going to do next. There has been so much support for Zack, there are reports of people being saved, old relationships being made new, and a huge refocus on whats really important in life. And God chose Zack to deliver Gods message to all who has prayed for him and has kept up with this situation...... God moves in mysterious ways but he always loves us and cares for us greatly and he never leaves us! So now i understand how it was Gods will for Zack to be on that field last Thursday night. My son has been used.... Hand picked by God to reach thousands. The holy spirit surounds us daily and God is present here with us. God is so good!!! God reminds us that if we pray in the name of Jesus with true and strong faith, that NOTHING is to big for God.....i have the strongest faith that this miracle named Zack will be home soon....and all the glory will be Gods. So keep praying, just keep praying. Gods got this!!
THis is Aswome.. LooK at GOd Work!!

#!gocats

All is great news. we continue to pray here in Dumas and want him back home healthy with his loving family.  No parent wants to endure what his family has.  I continue to pray for the entire family and know that we will continue until he is back home and healthy.  I have had several people ask me if a fund has been set up in Zack's name to help defray expenses the family is enduring?

owl84

McGehee is going to put # 16 on their helmets.

mr.b@sc

Quote from: owl84 on November 08, 2012, 05:51:48 pm
McGehee is going to put # 16 on their helmets.
thanks mcgehee that is awesome..

Eddie Goodson

Big Fan

The Monticello Cheerleaders & Dance Team will stop by and visit Zack on their way to Pea Ridge tomorrow.  They will be wearing their t-shirts that say "Tower Power" on the front and Psalms 27:1 on the back, which I understand is Zack's favorite verse. 

mr.b@sc

Quote from: Eddie Goodson on November 08, 2012, 06:00:55 pm

Great picture.. Thanks Crossett for all of the prayers and support for Zack and his family..

mr.b@sc

Quote from: Big Fan on November 08, 2012, 06:04:05 pm
The Monticello Cheerleaders & Dance Team will stop by and visit Zack on their way to Pea Ridge tomorrow.  They will be wearing their t-shirts that say "Tower Power" on the front and Psalms 27:1 on the back, which I understand is Zack's favorite verse.
That is great. Thanks Monticello for all of the prayers for Zack and his family..

polksalet

Big Fan

Quote from: arkiebass on November 08, 2012, 07:20:51 am
Jim Towers
I read this post and was very touched. 

Then.....I read it out loud to my wife (we have two kids, one who is Zack's age) and as I struggled to read it without choking up my wife began to wipe her tears away.  We love our children, but that experience gave us a new perspective on the love for our children. 

Jim is right...Zack's situation is having an impact on many people. 

If you have kid's, I encourage to read Jim's message out loud to your spouse.  It will be a very moving and enriching experience.  Thanks for sharing Jim.

Prayers from Monticello. 

Romeo

RebFan4Life

Prayers from Highland will continue to come your way. Jim, You and your family are a truely blessed family. Having the faith you have as a father is awsome.

x14113

Prayers were just offered at our pep rally for Zach.

May he experience a full recovery.

AirWarren

1964 Hogs

Prayers from the River Valley...  Best of luck Zack

Code3Cat

I will be delivering a love basket and cards 3rd graders from Dumas made for Zack and another young lady fighting leukemia from Dumas tomorrow.  The Bobcat coaching staff, players and school district are standing in prayer with Zack and his family!

Eddie Goodson

The Crossett Booster CLub is selling blue "Pray for Zach" bracelets for $3 each with all money going to the Towers family.

True Believer

This thread has moved me to tears.  God is awesome and I believe He has something very special for Zach on this earth.

Still praying and giving God thanks!

Code3Cat

Quote from: Eddie Goodson on November 09, 2012, 05:20:34 am
The Crossett Booster CLub is selling blue "Pray for Zach" bracelets for $3 each with all money going to the Towers family.

Tell my brother to buy me one! Get his money :)

bbolin4

I want to give Coach Strunk credit for making the bracelets possible and they will be sold at the High School. Lot's of prayers from Crossett.

Jimbo Morphis

that is a great idea.

NwaSportsFan

Im going to put his number on my wrist tape tonight at my game.. Prayers from Farmington.

splitfan

Quote from: #!gocats on November 08, 2012, 04:11:49 pm
All is great news. we continue to pray here in Dumas and want him back home healthy with his loving family.  No parent wants to endure what his family has.  I continue to pray for the entire family and know that we will continue until he is back home and healthy.  I have had several people ask me if a fund has been set up in Zack's name to help defray expenses the family is enduring?

There is now an account set up at the Bank of Star City for Zack Towers if anyone is interested in donating money. The family has requested that we just continue to PRAY, but if you would like to do more it will be much appreciated.

arkiebass

We spent a few hours visiting the Towers family this morning, and we truly received a Godly blessing just by praying over Zack. He is an amazing young man and a true testimony for the power of prayer!

Romeo

Just saw an update where Zack's condition was upgraded from critical to serious.

Romeo

This picture is from the Warren Lumberjack Booster Club facebook page:

Lizard Wizard

Prayers continue from Dardanelle.

Jim, You and your family are great inspirations as Christians to all. God is in the healing business...

mossflyer

Quote from: Romeo on November 09, 2012, 02:05:26 pm
Nice. 

Code3Cat

Quote from: arkiebass on November 09, 2012, 01:49:07 pm
We spent a few hours visiting the Towers family this morning, and we truly received a Godly blessing just by praying over Zack. He is an amazing young man and a true testimony for the power of prayer!

Was that you there when I come in? Sorry I interupted yall!

AirWarren

Great updates. God is still working hard I see. Keep fighting Zack!

The Warren field is looking great! Great work booster club!

Photo

Quote from: Romeo on November 09, 2012, 02:05:26 pm

Wow. Just wow.

Old Dawg 7

As a pastor in the Star City community I can honestly say that I have never seen anything like this.  I am humbled by the way communities have come together for this man and his family.  God is doing great things here and we get to witness it.  The journey is long but God is holding Zacks hand every step of the way.  Keep praying and keep giving God the glory thanks from our community to all.

AirWarren

Quote from: Old Dawg 7 on November 09, 2012, 05:06:25 pm
As a pastor in the Star City community I can honestly say that I have never seen anything like this.  I am humbled by the way communities have come together for this man and his family.  God is doing great things here and we get to witness it.  The journey is long but God is holding Zacks hand every step of the way.  Keep praying and keep giving God the glory thanks from our community to all.

I personally know Jim and this is what family does here in southeast Arkansas. Luckily the state of arkansas is a true bible belt state and we all know the power of prayer makes a huge difference. Our Lord will carry Zack to healing. We just know it.

noonerricky

Just reading this good news is awesome. Our God is good, and its great to know that even though a lot of our schools posting on this board play against each other it's awesome to see the support everyone has given Zack over the past couple of weeks. Prayers will continue to be said and Prayers will continue to be answered. As far as he has come so far it wouldn't surprise me one bit if we see even more improvement these next few weeks.

ng71

keepn up sounds good prayers from salem

iivydriff

Last night at the Pea Ridge and Monticello game The Billies had a big long banner that said "Tower Power".   My wife and I have kept up with what is going on with Zack by reading this thread.  When we first heard about this it just hit us straight in the heart.  We think about Zack every day.  Prayers from Pea Ridge.   

Sport Fan

Prayers from the Strong Bulldogs.  God is such an AWESOME GOD! ! !

Rhonda Elizabeth

Zack Towers was honored today by the OBU football team during it game against HSU as all OBU players had the #16 on their helmets:

This is a shot of Ty Towers from the back.  He normally wears #7

And this is a shot of some of the other players wearing #16 on their helmets.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas