• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Conway at NLR.... should be fun

Started by Razorback Red, September 22, 2017, 11:31:27 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Razorback Red

Conway is confusing.  They lose to Sdale and need OT to beat SS, but take advantage of mistakes and handle Bville with ease. 

Hard to tell much about NLR so far, they have played a very weak schedule for a 7A power and struggled tonight vs Central.  Central has some talent, but I saw them get throttled by West a couple of weeks back. 

I think this one comes down to who can protect the ball.  Conway seems to find ways to win this year, so I'll go with them in a very close game. 

PA Dad

NLR, my alma mater, wins by two touchdowns.

wampuscat44

Conway has talent but gotta quit making mental mistakes.

francocat

No question that Conway has to minimize the mental mistakes, especially in coverage. However, to my knowledge, SS had not shown the deep pass all year & Conway was jumping the short stuff. Taye was on the money & Conway got burnt. But I'm telling you boys, this Conway team has a will to win & if they get healthy on defense, it's going to be a memorable year.

flyhigheagles22

This conway team is good when they focus up. Conway should be 4-0!! Conway beats NLR in close one.
28-21 wampuscats

WampusCat30

francocat

NLR by a lot??? And you are basing that on what, the grueling NLR schedule to date? Looks to me like the NLR recruiting dominance has been interrupted by Bolding & Parkview. Conway will get revenge & win this one by 7!

mack

Quote from: francocat on September 28, 2017, 02:08:20 pm
NLR by a lot??? And you are basing that on what, the grueling NLR schedule to date? Looks to me like the NLR recruiting dominance has been interrupted by Bolding & Parkview. Conway will get revenge & win this one by 7!

Not likely... 2 scored.... minimmm.

PA Dad

Give me some credit- I finally got one right.

wampuscat44

I don't see my us winning this one.  Gonna need turnovers for a shot

DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas