• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fayetteville at West... let's get it started

Started by Razorback Red, September 22, 2017, 11:19:10 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Razorback Red

September 22, 2017, 11:19:10 pm Last Edit: September 22, 2017, 11:21:03 pm by Razorback Red
West is 4-0 and have been dominating, however they've only played 1 good team (Muskogee).  FHS is 1-3 and have by far played the toughest schedule in the state.  They are a few plays away from 4-0, so the talent is there. 

If West is a legit contender, it has to start next Fri night.  If FHS is going to stay in contention for 2-seed, they must win next Fri night. 

Should be fun.  I am taking FHS in a close one. 

Brian G

PA Dad

Rob Van Winkle

Can't believe there isn't more talk about this game. My question about West is their defense. Can they play big boy defense in the 7A West? They only decent team they played this year, Muskogee, scored a lot of points. While their offense is potent, you win with defense in the 7A.

FV has played a monster schedule and lost some tough, close games. I have to wonder if those losses aren't playing games with them mentally.

Should be a good one but I don't think West had the defense to be a legit contender-yet. They may prove me wrong this week.

sportsguy80

Quote from: Rob Van Winkle on September 28, 2017, 11:33:55 am
Can't believe there isn't more talk about this game. My question about West is their defense. Can they play big boy defense in the 7A West? They only decent team they played this year, Muskogee, scored a lot of points. While their offense is potent, you win with defense in the 7A.

FV has played a monster schedule and lost some tough, close games. I have to wonder if those losses aren't playing games with them mentally.

Should be a good one but I don't think West had the defense to be a legit contender-yet. They may prove me wrong this week.
Should be a shootout. Fayetteville has a suspect running game, young qb, and young team overall but lots of talent. West has lots of talent as well but no real signature win in the west yet. Wouldn't be surprised if it's another close one.

Neckred

Quote from: sportsguy80 on September 28, 2017, 08:13:10 pm
Should be a shootout. Fayetteville has a suspect running game, young qb, and young team overall but lots of talent. West has lots of talent as well but no real signature win in the west yet. Wouldn't be surprised if it's another close one.
Fayetteville didn't look like they had much talent to me.  Worst talent I've seen in a long time.  That goes for size and speed

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas