• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

On to the semi's.... Bryant at NLR

Started by Razorback Red, November 18, 2016, 11:27:43 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Razorback Red

After the big upset tonight, Bryant has to have confidence going into this game, but NLR looks impressive.  I expect a close game throughout, but I think this is NLR's year to get to the Rock.

I'll go with NLR by 10 at home. 

PA Dad

Quote from: Razorback Red on November 18, 2016, 11:27:43 pm
After the big upset tonight, Bryant has to have confidence going into this game, but NLR looks impressive.  I expect a close game throughout, but I think this is NLR's year to get to the Rock.

I'll go with NLR by 10 at home.

Bryant's win was impressive, but I don't think they matchup well with NLR.  I think NLR wins by 21.

Walter

For the first time ever we have gotten past the second round!! Ok celebration over. At the beginning of the year I doubted that Coach James could help Bryant. The team has grown this season. It's only been three weeks ago that NLR took us to the wood shed. Our defense is the key. My head tells me one thing and my heart another. Whatever the result it should be a close game.

Razorback Red

For anyone who doesn't believe great coaching matters in HS football, just look at this semi.  Two teams that always have talent, but now have HC's who have the kids believing they are going to win and have both teams playing disciplined football.

pigskin

I felt pretty good about NLR's chances against Cabot last nite. They were uninspired and without Alex Day(usually a big factor) last time they played. Not this time. Concerned about the potential inspiration gap that may exist between NLR/Bryant in semis. Mercy rule virtually whole second half last game could make NLR less than highly inspired and Bryant at a peak level. Coupled with the fact(I hear)that Bryant was missing key player(s) last meeting, could make for an interesting contest. It's why they play the game, eh? Bryant will have to play like a completely different team than last time tho. Cuz they didn't look like they matched up in any way to NLR last time.

chilly gilly

The Future

Very impressive win by Bryant last night. Huge congrats to the Hornet coaches, players, and fans.

A win like that in the playoffs can do one of two things. Either completely drain you or completely pump you up. Bryant now knows what they are capable of. I still think NLR wins this by a score or two, but it won't be easy. If Bryant goes out and plays like they did, itll be a good one.

Redskin2015

Go Hornets my boy Coates gonna eat 🍴

Billyo62

NLR- Easy.... Hope it doesn't get ugly..

mack

Quote from: Billyo62 on November 21, 2016, 06:58:02 pm
NLR- Easy.... Hope it doesn't get ugly..

I hope it is ugly as heck.... For the Hornets....

TigerHawg

Quote from: mack on November 21, 2016, 07:24:02 pm
I hope it is ugly as heck.... For the Hornets....

Well most of us thought Har-Ber easy too. Nothing is a given :)

trevster10

I may be in attendance for Bryant's first ever trip to the semi-finals.. ;)

Brian G

Quote from: trevster10 on November 22, 2016, 08:05:36 pm
Parole came through?

Walter

Quote from: trevster10 on November 22, 2016, 08:05:36 pm
I hope you enjoy!!!

bbishop

I have my ticket and will be there.  hoping the cats make it 12-0

pigskin

Had to choose between this game n Hog game for first time this year. Since this is more meaningful game, chose this one.

trevster10

PA Dad

Can someone at this game give us an update?

NLR4Eva

pigskin

Pretty similar to last game. Bryant just didn't match up. They had signs of life a few times, but couldn't sustain any momentum. Congrats to a great and unexpected(to most) season Hornets!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas