• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

England @ Poyen

Started by baseballgod91, October 30, 2014, 11:37:26 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

baseballgod91

October 30, 2014, 11:37:26 pm Last Edit: October 30, 2014, 11:41:26 pm by baseballgod91
Whats y'alls thoughts? Im saying
Poyen-51
England-18

jdwalk

Quote from: baseballgod91 on October 30, 2014, 11:37:26 pm
Whats y'alls thoughts? Im saying
Poyen-51
England-18

I think someone is trying to get the England fans riled up...lol
My prediction is Poyen 30 England 21

mtindian42

Bigditchlion

big E

Poyen is huge if they are allowed to line up and run at you the lions could be in trouble.

Bigditchlion

Stack the box and watch the lions score quick

baseballgod91

Lions wont score quick until Poyens up big. England doesnt like contact either so i expect hunter keen to have a big night and punish the lions

cuz

Lions are playing good ball they take this one.....
Calpreps
[2014] England (AR) 26, [2014] Poyen (AR) 24

rayzorbackfan

England will be looking for a basketball by Half time.

Poyen 48
England 23

rayzorbackfan

England will be looking for a basketball by Half time.

Poyen 48
England 23

Bigditchlion

Only reason we go get a basketball is to sign it and give to ya as a parting gift for your having us over to beat ya by more than 6 and get the 2 seed.   ;D

baseballgod91

Gotta get pass quitman first

Lions84

Lions eat the Peons from Poyen  32-17 Lions.

baseballgod91

Cant wait til next Friday so these lion fans that know nothing about football will start talking about basketball again. Which they dont know much about either.

baseballgod91

Truefan make sure those refs from yalls game dont come. I dont want the kittens having any excuses for losing. Who am i kidding? Theyll find an excuse. Theyre full of em

Lionbro20

I've watched film on poyen. I'm not impressed they arm tackle a lot undisciplined defense. And that will play into England's hands 38-22 England over indians

baseballgod91

You must have watched a different Poyen or i was right and you know nothing about football lol

lionfan59

Quote from: baseballgod91 on October 31, 2014, 01:06:52 pm
You must have watched a different Poyen or i was right and you know nothing about football lol
once again put down the pipe!!!!!!!!!!

Lionbro20

And for that running back that has the luxury in between the tackles hasn't met Tobey and what kinda pass game have yell developed since cutter? Or do yall run all game still?

bigworm

Poyen is a good football team. Keen is a great player. It is appearant that this conference can't stand us and i feel confident that the engines will be ready to roll. but it won't be enough. my lions will take care of business next friday night. btw, baseballgoob1, you need to get back to class and leave this smack talk to us grown folk.

Lionbro20

I just say let him assume we know nothing about football.

baseballgod91

Y'all need to get a piece of paper and go ahead and start writing down excuse for why yall lost to quitman and Poyen

Lionbro20

We will just see tonight and next week. Baseball have you watched game film or seen England play at all or do you just assume because of yell beating MC and us losing to MC yell will win?

baseballgod91

Im very prepared on my predictions

Lionbro20

Do you watch film/seen England play?

baseballgod91

Im just saying im more prepared to make a good prediction than anyone else on this thread

Lionbro20

Alright remember  these are high school kids and they do make mistakes my prediction  stands 38-22

Old Scrapper

England by 8, just because they are missed in the 6 2A.

baseballgod91

Lionbro20 if youve watched film then you would kno we've thrown for 8 touchdowns in the last two games

Lionbro20

I don't have film from last two games sorry.i have seen 65 is a heck of a d line man

Bigditchlion

Don't worry buddy, you will get to see the lions next week! I'm glad your excited

Sweet

England THINKS they have speed. Poyen HAS speed.

Bigditchlion

Track meet I'd take England

Sweet

Football game I'll take Poyen +35

Bigditchlion

Sweet swing that prediction a lot closer to the middle.

BigLion10

game start at 7 or 7 30 since its senior night might try and make it

Sweet

Quote from: Bigditchlion on October 31, 2014, 07:52:46 pm
Sweet swing that prediction a lot closer to the middle.

I've seen both play. No contest.

lionfan59

Celebration of last night over with. Time to get busy this week. England prepares their game plan  heading to the woods of poyen  to bring the hammer.  Baseballgoob jumps in front of a truck after the game

jsky14

I've been hearing really good things about Poyen from sources on FF.

I'll go with Poyen by 33.

BigLion10

Bug game this Thursday night in the land of the Indians with my lions trying to better there playoff spot. Imo they will need to play out of there minds and play clean football and take advantage of poyen mistakes to win this one

True Fan

Big game for England. Not so much for Poyen.

The Indians finish the regular season with a win.

lionfan59

True how would this not be a big game for them?? Oh for Truefan's name is REALY. IwanttobeaLion!!!!

baseballgod91

November 01, 2014, 09:56:31 pm #42 Last Edit: November 01, 2014, 10:05:34 pm by baseballgod91
True who are y'all looking towards playing in the playoffs?

True Fan

Poyen's "big" game was MC. That's the game that was circled as soon as the schedule came out. Hometown boys, community rivalry and all of that. If they prepare for this game like they did that one, it could get ugly.

This is just a game against a team from the middle of the pack.

If I've got this figured right, England can win this game and still wind up the 4th seed. ;D

BBG, I have no idea. Haven't even looked at it. Since my boy graduated, I don't really keep up with it very well. I just post on here for fun.  8)

True Fan

November 01, 2014, 10:16:32 pm #44 Last Edit: November 01, 2014, 10:46:33 pm by True Fan
Thinking about rolling over to Poyen to watch the game Friday Thursday. May have to see if I can get jdwalk to round up a 2XL purple shirt so I can blend into the crowd. ;D

baseballgod91

I can hook you up true. Gotta be there on thursday tho since thats when we're playing lol you can come friday and wear whatever you want and blend in just fine haha

lionfan59

You know you want one with a Lion on it.

baseballgod91

True dont wear one with a lion on it its contagious. Before you know it you'll start blaming the refs for everything

lionfan59

Baseballgoob go to bed!!!

True Fan

Quote from: baseballgod91 on November 01, 2014, 10:22:27 pm
I can hook you up true. Gotta be there on thursday tho since thats when we're playing lol you can come friday and wear whatever you want and blend in just fine haha

Yea, I was thinking Thursday and typed Friday.

Quote from: lionfan59 on November 01, 2014, 10:38:29 pm
You know you want one with a Lion on it.
Quote from: baseballgod91 on November 01, 2014, 10:39:52 pm
True dont wear one with a lion on it its contagious. Before you know it you'll start blaming the refs for everything

I think I'll pas on a Lion shirt. Maybe if I ever come to a bball game and then only if I get to sit with the England lady that's on the front row yelling at everybody.  ;)

And, they keep me supplied with nachos and Frito chili pie.  ;D

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas