• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Week 9 2A Top 10

Started by HorseFeathers, October 30, 2014, 11:10:43 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HorseFeathers

1.(1) Junction City(7)...88...Dragons look to push Conference win streak to 30 this week.
2.(2) Hazen(2)............80...Hornets locked up first outright conference championship since 2009 last week.
3.(6) Gurdon...............68...Not going to lie, the Gurdon fans have started voting in the poll :D.
4.(3) Rison.................61...Wildcats lock up the 2 seed, and a probable trip to Hector in the 2nd round of the playoffs.
5.(4) Hector...............49...Biggest knock on Hector was lack of S.O.S...tomorrow night against #7 Bearden will expose or confirm just how good these Wildcats are.
6.(4) Cross County.....37...beating Rector by 37 is apparently not impressive enough to the small number of voters we had this week..
7.(7) Bearden............32...Bears lost shootout to Rison, now have the dreaded rematch with J.C in the playoffs if they both make it that far..
8.(11) Conway Christian..22..dropping 64 on Cutter is enough to get the CCS Eagles back into our top 10.
9.(9) Des Arc...........17.....Eagles are 1 of 2 teams to keep it within 32 of the Hazen Hornets.
10.(10) Mt Ida..........13.....Lions travel to #3 Gurdon for a shot at their first outright conference title since 2008.

Dropped Out: Earle#8

Others Recieving Votes: EPC(11), Earle(11), Lafayette Co(3), Marvell(2), Dallas Cowboys(1)

Note: I'm kinda happy with the results this week, I think Gurdon has been undersold all year...just looking at scores, they seem to be the workman just win ball games team in 2A this year....This weeks will be out earlier, and hopefully my internet doesn't go out next week, cell phones, internet and land lines were down all day in Hector area...

playmaker04

CC could have scored 100 on Rector. Davis had 7 carries 162 yds 4 TDs in first half. Sophomores and a couple freshmen played entire second half.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas