• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bearden @ Hector

Started by mrscoach, October 28, 2014, 02:31:47 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

bleudog

(AP) —

CLASS 2A

(1) Junction City 44, Woodlawn 3

(2) Hazen 40, Marvell 3

(3) Rison 30, Strong 10

Bearden 23, (4) Hector 17

(5) Conway Christian 27, Magnet Cove 20

LAST WEEK: 26-3 (90 percent)

SEASON: 177-22 (89 percent)

wiseguy

Quote from: bleudog on October 31, 2014, 07:05:31 am
(AP) —

CLASS 2A

(1) Junction City 44, Woodlawn 3

(2) Hazen 40, Marvell 3

(3) Rison 30, Strong 10

Bearden 23, (4) Hector 17

(5) Conway Christian 27, Magnet Cove 20

LAST WEEK: 26-3 (90 percent)

SEASON: 177-22 (89 percent)
So Hector has a 10% chance to win :-\ Hey at least theres a chance ;)

HorseFeathers

so hector is ranked and picked to lose? Yeah that makes a lot of sense

dragondad

Quote from: HF on October 31, 2014, 09:04:04 am
so hector is ranked and picked to lose? Yeah that makes a lot of sense

Doesn't make sense to me either HF. How do you rank a team higher and then pick them to lose?

WPWells

bleudog

Those AP folks must be drinking Hootie Juice.

cuz

One thing about it they all got Bearden picked to win...so Hector win or lose comes out looking good.... ;D

HorseFeathers

no pressure on usthen....if we get blown out we just prove what some on here have been saying all year, if we play close we meet expectations, if we win some will write it off as a fluke, if we win big we make a statement to someone lol...so all the pressure is on the visiting bears tonight...

cuz

Quote from: HF on October 31, 2014, 11:43:30 am
no pressure on usthen....if we get blown out we just prove what some on here have been saying all year, if we play close we meet expectations, if we win some will write it off as a fluke, if we win big we make a statement to someone lol...so all the pressure is on the visiting bears tonight...
now that's a fact Jack..... ;D

Hornet4ever

Is there anyway I can watch this game later on tonight?

HorseFeathers

hornet we stream the games but idk if you can watch it later on or not

mrscoach

Hector games are usually archived for a week or so on Livestream.com.

Hornet4ever

mtindian42

HorseFeathers

Quote from: mrscoach on October 28, 2014, 03:53:09 pm
Hector games are normally streamed on livestream.com.  You have to create an account and type in Hector Wildcat Football in the search box before the game.

I really respect these coaches for scheduling this game!  Long trip late in the year for Bearden.  Hector was almost certain to finish undefeated in the regular season. Bearden is a team that makes it deep in the playoffs on a regular basis.  Looks like Coach Taylor and his staff want to do what it takes to get there too.  I look forward to this one and I know it will be a difficult challenge for Hector!

Hornet4ever

Hector gets picked to lose even if they have a college recruit quarterback simply because the conference that Bearden comes from. It's a simple matter, those teams from down there have had success and the team from the 4-2a have struggled and had bad luck in recent past with playoffs and what not. Really hoping Hector takes care of Bearden. Who cares if the usuals from JC and Bearden call it a fluke it's a win and they will have that taste in their mouth!

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Hornet4ever on October 31, 2014, 05:05:42 pm
Hector gets picked to lose even if they have a college recruit quarterback simply because the conference that Bearden comes from. It's a simple matter, those teams from down there have had success and the team from the 4-2a have struggled and had bad luck in recent past with playoffs and what not. Really hoping Hector takes care of Bearden. Who cares if the usuals from JC and Bearden call it a fluke it's a win and they will have that taste in their mouth!

Forgot to mention this earlier...I'll probably do a running play by play on here like I did for Des Arc @ Hazen last week...I actually don't get distracted from the game as easily that way.. .

wiseguy

Getting close to game time :) Lets go WILDCATS take care of business 8)

HorseFeathers

So...I can't even find the Hector football account on Livestream?....So...I don't know for those outthere that are hoping to watch this one.

the game

Quote from: HF on October 31, 2014, 06:02:19 pm
So...I can't even find the Hector football account on Livestream?....So...I don't know for those outthere that are hoping to watch this one.
Me either ... I set my account up ,but when I typed in Hector Wildcat Football , it says no name like that and I tried it 3 or 4 different ways and nothing ... If you get it figured out please let us know HF ... thank you !!

HorseFeathers

Quote from: the game on October 31, 2014, 06:20:22 pm
Quote from: HF on October 31, 2014, 06:02:19 pm
Me either ... I set my account up ,but when I typed in Hector Wildcat Football , it says no name like that and I tried it 3 or 4 different ways and nothing ... If you get it figured out please let us know HF ... thank you !!

I'll be headed up to the field in about 30 minutes since it's a 7:30 start..maybe a little longer...I'll ask on the facebook group and see what I can find out though..

HorseFeathers

Alright...apparently more folks still know who I am then I thought, since I logged into facebook and had an inbox explaining how to get to how the game is streamed...

Search account Name Jordan Price . . . .the game should pop up when it goes live...if it doesn't, well you can still read what I put on here I guess

the game

Quote from: HF on October 31, 2014, 06:25:53 pm
Alright...apparently more folks still know who I am then I thought, since I logged into facebook and had an inbox explaining how to get to how the game is streamed...

Search account Name Jordan Price . . . .the game should pop up when it goes live...if it doesn't, well you can still read what I put on here I guess
I bet there are a 1000 "Jordan Price" on facebook , haven't found you yet but I'm still looking , I wanted to watch it but if not , I can get an audio only feed out of Bearden and I will read your comments on here too ... thanks HF ...

HorseFeathers

Quote from: the game on October 31, 2014, 06:34:43 pm

I bet there are a 1000 "Jordan Price" on facebook , haven't found you yet but I'm still looking , I wanted to watch it but if not , I can get an audio only feed out of Bearden and I will read your comments on here too ... thanks HF ...

I found it first try :D...You must be doing it wrong ;)

try this link...should have a blue wildcat/bobcat(Texas St uses it for a bobcat mascot I think) as the avatar...http://new.livestream.com/accounts/9675856

HorseFeathers

That link works for me, and I'm 99.99999% certain it's the right account cause I recognize the names of the facebook followers.

HorseFeathers

Be a balmy 46 degrees around kickoff, expected to drop into the upper 30's by the end of the game....It took 9 weeks but football season has finally arrived weather wise :D

the game

Quote from: HF on October 31, 2014, 06:36:14 pm

try this link...should have a blue wildcat/bobcat(Texas St uses it for a bobcat mascot I think) as the avatar...http://new.livestream.com/accounts/9675856
HF ... I see you on livestream , but I still don't see anything about the game or how to watch it ... Anyone else see anything ? 

HorseFeathers

Quote from: the game on October 31, 2014, 06:59:37 pm
Quote from: HF on October 31, 2014, 06:36:14 pm

HF ... I see you on livestream , but I still don't see anything about the game or how to watch it ... Anyone else see anything ? 

that isn't me lol...Jordan Price is the high school principal(I think)...\\I don't see the game either, kickoff is 7:30, last year on the other site they were using, the game would go live about 10 minutes before kickoff.

HorseFeathers

really really disappointed in the lack of folks out to support hector tonight.....bearden wins toss and defers hefctor gets ball to start

HorseFeathers

tyler brashear returns a pretty good kickoff about 27 yd...
1 nd 10 at own 33  tanner gaines keeps it up the middle for 20 yhards
1 n 10 bear 47 brashear up the gut for around 5
2 n 5 gaines again for close to 10...flags negate it with a holding  2 n  15...bears jump on hard count this time...2 n 10...gaines keeps it for around 17 yds...1 n 10 at 3r3...brashear runs it right for 6 ....2 n 4....gaines throws a little high on pass attmpt...3 n 4...gaines fakes handoff and takes it right for the first don...1 n 10 at 15....brashear takesit around far side and gets brought down by facemask...1 n goal at about the 3....brshear takes handoff....ball came lose...bearsrecover

HorseFeathers

bears1 n 10 at own 3....young takes it about 2 yds...2 n 8...flags play blown dead offide hector..2 n 3...young takes it another 2 yds...3 n 1....bears barely gets it bit  1 n 10at 14.....lee takes ittofar side for 2 yds...2n8...short un not sure of yardage but bearden #54 is down hurt

HorseFeathers

bear 3rd n 5...qb keeper, goes for about 2 yds...4th and 3....short sky high punt no return....hector starts at bear 42....1st and 10...tanner gaines qb draw takes it 24 yards....1st and 10 at 19...brashear on short run to left side gets 3...2nd and 7...gaines keeps it yet againfor another 13 yds....another bear is down around the goalline  been down a while now

HorseFeathers

Looks like it was #13  he got up and walked off the field1st and goal at the 5...gaines wins a foot rce around the end....TD WILDCATS!

HorseFeathers

pat no good  6-0...bears 1 n 10 own 35....xavier something gets 3....2 n 7...bears get a yd out of what looked like a busted ply...3rd an 5...bears suprise hector with a pass...13 ydxs or so...1 n 10 at hec 47...false start bears...1st n 15 at own 48...#4 drops topass b4 taking off...got 3 yards before slipping..2nd n 13...pass to #3 lee...stopped for a 2 yd loss...3 n 15...deep pass off of an outstretched lee's fingertips.....4tth and 15...nother short sky punt...no return wildcats take over at own 31

HorseFeathers

1st n 10...gaines for 6 yds...2nd and 4..brashears goes 3 yds..3rd and 1....end first qtr

bleudog

the game

HorseFeathers

Gaines is flat out abusing bearden...

HorseFeathers

everybody watch bleu'slink....it's to cold to be typig lol

HorseFeathers

thats fumble number 2 in thed redzone for hector...

the game

October 31, 2014, 08:09:47 pm #140 Last Edit: October 31, 2014, 08:14:06 pm by the game
Quote from: HF on October 31, 2014, 08:03:54 pm
everybody watch bleu'slink....it's to cold to be typig lol
I'm beginning to think I don't want to watch anymore , lol ...  You're doing real good on the game line and it's not as bad reading it , as it is watching it ,lol ... Bears look slugish and the Wildcats are fumbling the ball to us or it would be 21-0  :(

HorseFeathers

Ha...well i bet you loved that 70 td scamper on a busted coveragefor us...

bleudog

66 yard TD pass by Bearden to tie the game.  PAT pending.

HorseFeathers

give his 4 yds o him bleu it was 70lol

bleudog

Quote from: HF on October 31, 2014, 08:14:28 pm
give his 4 yds o him bleu it was 70lol

Just going on your broadcast team.  ;D

Bearden    7
Hector      6

about 7 minutes left in the half

HorseFeathers

Bearden fans are a hoot! Lol....yes i'm perched on top rail of visitor stands......hey bearden 14 is apparently our sppedster reciever!...1st n goal at 8

HorseFeathers

tanner gaines has 2 td's now and got the 2 pt conversion....

HorseFeathers

bearden's ofense finally got offthe bus.....bears go 56 yds on a what the ? Just happened play...think bears funbled and picked it and ket going

Hornet4ever

HorseFeathers

couldnt see it lol...it was on far side frrom me...another bear got up slow after that one....bears 15 wildcats 14

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas