• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Who you got in the 2A State Finals?

Started by Just My Opinion, October 27, 2014, 02:49:30 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Just My Opinion

iliveformarch

The 4-2A is forming an all star squad to dominate JC

Proud Buckaroo

footballfrenzy

In the event that JC makes it to WMS they will be playing Gurdon.

Hornet4ever

Ball Hawk

THA TRUTH

The_Devil_Himself

Quote from: Ball Hawk on October 27, 2014, 05:36:03 pm
Hazen vs Gurdon

As far as the competitive phase of Class 2A football goes, that is it. The Delhi Charter Claiborne/Union Parish Dragons should be forced to play in their native Louisiana or better yet, play the other all-star prep schools back east. Then they won't have to worry about maintaining the illusion they've created.

Secure the border! Secure the border! Build a wall if you have to! Send the Arkansas National Guard down there if you have to! Let nothing through but crawfish and hawt Cajun women!

dragondad#1

Dude...you have serious problem...but go ahead keep it up we all know why...cause you can't beat em....

GusBrown

Quote from: dragondad#1 on October 28, 2014, 05:50:01 pm
Dude...you have serious problem...but go ahead keep it up we all know why...cause you can't beat em....
He doesn't represent Gurdon by any means. He's a moron.

cuz

Quote from: GusBrown on October 28, 2014, 05:51:20 pm
I actually found it quite entertaining.... ;D

The_Devil_Himself

Quote from: cuz on October 28, 2014, 05:59:30 pm
Quote from: GusBrown on October 28, 2014, 05:51:20 pm
I actually found it quite entertaining.... ;D

It was meant to be. Gus just needs a nap.

The_Devil_Himself

Proud Buckaroo

You have some serious issues. Your obsession with trying to find excuses as to why you cannot and will not best Junction city, arkansas is really sad. You need some help, man.

The_Devil_Himself

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on October 28, 2014, 06:17:11 pm
You have some serious issues. Your obsession with trying to find excuses as to why you cannot and will not best Junction city, arkansas is really sad. You need some help, man.

The reason is obvious. Commitment. Junction City is committed to having a superior athletic program. No one else in Class 2A remotely matches JC's level of commitment.

Proud Buckaroo

I get it. I really do. I understand it's hard. It's hard for you to congratulate junction on their success. It's much easier for you to reach, and grab so hard to pull excuses out of the air as to why they have their success. Even with the physical proof, not just from them, but from things I posted as well....You still just cannot admit it. I even see a Gurdon poster saying that you are a "moron." To me, that would be embarrassing. Yet, you continue to reach and grab.

Wilson

I hear that Gurdon busses in at the least 4 far superior athletes from that athletic hotbed Chidester and one from Reeder.   . a serious inquiry is in order it appears ;)

dragondad

Quote from: The_Devil_Himself on October 28, 2014, 05:33:13 pm
Quote from: Ball Hawk on October 27, 2014, 05:36:03 pm
Hazen vs Gurdon

As far as the competitive phase of Class 2A football goes, that is it. The Delhi Charter Claiborne/Union Parish Dragons should be forced to play in their native Louisiana or better yet, play the other all-star prep schools back east. Then they won't have to worry about maintaining the illusion they've created.

Secure the border! Secure the border! Build a wall if you have to! Send the Arkansas National Guard down there if you have to! Let nothing through but crawfish and hawt Cajun women!
Baaahahaha!!!  I've decided I like to read all your incessant whining, it adds a bit of comedy to the day.

Mohawk 54

Quote from: Wilson on October 28, 2014, 06:41:47 pm
I hear that Gurdon busses in at the least 4 far superior athletes from that athletic hotbed Chidester and one from Reeder.   . a serious inquiry is in order it appears ;)
I think that Prescott is getting those superior athletes. Lol

RiverEagle079

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on October 28, 2014, 06:38:11 pm
I get it. I really do. I understand it's hard. It's hard for you to congratulate junction on their success. It's much easier for you to reach, and grab so hard to pull excuses out of the air as to why they have their success. Even with the physical proof, not just from them, but from things I posted as well....You still just cannot admit it. I even see a Gurdon poster saying that you are a "moron." To me, that would be embarrassing. Yet, you continue to reach and grab.

I really dont think he is pulling excuses out the air......

HorseFeathers

Lets everyone load up and meet in Junction City at the school at about 3:30 p.m everyday for the next week. Surely if everyone on this board meets there we can follow all of the players to their houses and find out how many are actually riding Wilson's buses back and forth from Monroe....

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: HF on October 28, 2014, 10:49:35 pm
Lets everyone load up and meet in Junction City at the school at about 3:30 p.m everyday for the next week. Surely if everyone on this board meets there we can follow all of the players to their houses and find out how many are actually riding Wilson's buses back and forth from Monroe....

That would be one way, but then again, we all may get arrested for stalking. Im also willing to bet there are couple posters that cant be close to a school. 😨

HorseFeathers

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on October 28, 2014, 10:52:17 pm

That would be one way, but then again, we all may get arrested for stalking. Im also willing to bet there are couple posters that cant be close to a school. 😨

Ha...I suggested it cause it seems like their was a school administrator that did that a few years back, and figured out that they had lost a lot of students to a "White" flight school...Malvern maybe?

Wilson

How dare you take an unfair and completely untrue swipe at the JC schools and my character by saying i buss kids from Monroe on a public forum like this. . . i buss them from Shreveport and Ruston

The_Devil_Himself

Go right ahead. Any stud from Chidester is wearing a bird on the side of his helmet, and any stud from Reader wears a P. And we're not going to sit here and whine about how unfair it is to make a kid ride a bus 25 miles yada yada, yada yada, in an effort to justify why the Louisiana kids go to JC instead of Farmerville or a school in Claiborne Parish.

RiverEagle079

Quote from: The_Devil_Himself on October 28, 2014, 11:19:07 pm

Go right ahead. Any stud from Chidester is wearing a bird on the side of his helmet, and any stud from Reader wears a P. And we're not going to sit here and whine about how unfair it is to make a kid ride a bus 25 miles yada yada, yada yada, in an effort to justify why the Louisiana kids go to JC instead of Farmerville or a school in Claiborne Parish.

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."
― Albert Einstein

RiverEagle079

Far be it from me to ever let my common sense get in the way of my stupidity. I say we press on.

The_Devil_Himself

If they're all leaving at 330 everyday, then we'll really know something is up!

Wilson

Really? . . . I'm at a lose for words. . . .i even put the winking emoticon on there and everything . . that is almost as obvious a joke as my buss trips to Shreveport to pick up players before JC games. . . Wait. . let me guess. . you think I'm being serious about that too?

Without a doubt. . that post is the funniest thing i have ever seen on FF. . .

bleudog

October 29, 2014, 10:29:03 am #30 Last Edit: October 29, 2014, 11:23:59 am by bleudog
Quote from: RiverEagle079 on October 28, 2014, 11:25:09 pm
Quote from: The_Devil_Himself on October 28, 2014, 11:19:07 pm

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."
― Albert Einstein

That's a good one. 

In TDH's case, I think this one applies too:

"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead." -- Thomas Paine

Quote from: RiverEagle079 on October 28, 2014, 11:26:56 pm
Far be it from me to ever let my common sense get in the way of my stupidity. I say we press on.

And we all know common sense isn't as common as the word would imply. ;)

Rida4Life

back to the topic..... if the bracket holds like it looks at the moment... I will take JC/Rison in WMS. 
Rison will likely have beaten Hector, EPC/or Hazen, and Earle/Gurdon to get there but I think the Wildcats are peaking at the right time and NEVER count out Clay Totty and the Wildcats with a chip on their shoulder.
That said, I think JC probably hammers them in the rock.
Their only big test of the playoffs would likely be round 2 hosting Bearden and they have already hammered the bears once this year.

The_Devil_Himself

Classic. It may take a lot more of us than we originally thought!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas