• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

7-2A Picks for Week 9

Started by Ole Man River, October 26, 2014, 04:13:11 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldballcoach 21

I can guarantee that your team will not be anymore prepared than Coach Whites Mt. IDA team. I am speaking from experience. I'm sure Coach Jackson is a great coach as well but Coach White is as good of a coach as anybody around.

GusBrown

Quote from: Oldballcoach 21 on October 30, 2014, 01:45:40 pm
I can guarantee that your team will not be anymore prepared than Coach Whites Mt. IDA team. I am speaking from experience. I'm sure Coach Jackson is a great coach as well but Coach White is as good of a coach as anybody around.
Coach Jackson was the defensive line coach at Nashville during their multi state champ dynasty.

tacklethis...

Quote from: GusBrown on October 30, 2014, 02:01:00 pm
Quote from: Oldballcoach 21 on October 30, 2014, 01:45:40 pm
Coach Jackson was the defensive line coach at Nashville during their multi state champ dynasty.

And no one remembers anyone that played defense on those teams! Nashville rode AJ to three straight.

FilmCrew

Coach White was the head coach at Mount Ida when they won.

It is a lot different preparing a 4A team than a 2A....I guess the 9 Conference Championships means nothing compared to all the ones that Jackson has...

footballfrenzy

Quote from: FilmCrew on October 30, 2014, 02:16:24 pm

It is a lot different preparing a 4A team than a 2A....I guess the 9 Conference Championships means nothing compared to all the ones that Jackson has...
yeah, of which 2 were in the 7 I believe? Put Gurdon in the 5 for a decade and see what happens.

The_Devil_Himself

November 02, 2014, 08:47:41 am #55 Last Edit: November 02, 2014, 08:50:45 am by The_Devil_Himself
Quote from: FilmCrew on October 30, 2014, 02:16:24 pm

GURDON GO-DEVILS2014 2A-7 CONFERENCE CHAMPIONS
Chew on that awhile.

footballfrenzy

Filmcrew is a little chicken s. Tacklethis at least got on here and confessed his stupidity and he's not even a Mt iduhian. Oh well, he'll be back eventually.

tacklethis...

November 02, 2014, 11:50:21 am #57 Last Edit: November 02, 2014, 11:52:50 am by tacklethis...
Quote from: footballfrenzy on November 02, 2014, 09:35:19 am
Filmcrew is a little chicken s. Tacklethis at least got on here and confessed his stupidity and he's not even a Mt iduhian. Oh well, he'll be back eventually.

For a while I was sure you were a woman...almost certain now...but at any rate I felt Mt Ida was the better team. It didn't work out like I thought, Gurdon won. Now why don't you accept I was wrong and leave me out of you and film crews mess. I don't know who he is... Never met him. This is why no one likes Gurdon...certain fans can't win or lose with dignity.

The_Devil_Himself

Quote from: tacklethis... on November 02, 2014, 11:50:21 am

For a while I was sure you were a woman...almost certain now...but at any rate I felt Mt Ida was the better team. It didn't work out like I thought, Gurdon won. Now why don't you accept I was wrong and leave me out of you and film crews mess. I don't know who he is... Never met him. This is why no one likes Gurdon...certain fans can't win or lose with dignity.

I'm pretty sure Gurdon lost twice with at least some degree of dignity this year.

tacklethis...

Quote from: The_Devil_Himself on November 02, 2014, 12:18:55 pm
Quote from: tacklethis... on November 02, 2014, 11:50:21 am

I'm pretty sure Gurdon lost twice with at least some degree of dignity this year.

Not sure cause you guys didn't appear until you were sure you were good. Very litlle was said until you beat Dierks...

RabidWolf

Gurdon posted nowhere during Prescott week. Saw nothing during smackover. Very little during Glen Rose.

But boy when Dierks rolled in, they started designing their rings.  You can tell what schools are used to winning and which aren't by the way they carry themselves during success.

footballfrenzy

Gurdon is very accustomed to winning. It is usually Gurdon as a contender for the 7 and the other teams within the 7 take turns contending with Gurdon. Gurdon, even without a state title, is the historically dominating team in 7-2a. So your process of thinking is factually wrong. Gurdon owns the 7-2a. Get use to it if you haven't already.

RabidWolf

Then act like you've been here before.

tacklethis...

Quote from: footballfrenzy on November 02, 2014, 03:01:45 pm
Gurdon is very accustomed to winning. It is usually Gurdon as a contender for the 7 and the other teams within the 7 take turns contending with Gurdon. Gurdon, even without a state title, is the historically dominating team in 7-2a. So your process of thinking is factually wrong. Gurdon owns the 7-2a. Get use to it if you haven't already.

It will really fun when you have to compete with the Curly Wolves for the title. How many championships you got in that conference?

Mohawk 54

Quote from: RabidWolf on November 02, 2014, 01:34:23 pm
Gurdon posted nowhere during Prescott week. Saw nothing during smackover. Very little during Glen Rose.

But boy when Dierks rolled in, they started designing their rings.  You can tell what schools are used to winning and which aren't by the way they carry themselves during success.
This statement from the guy who only posted once after Gurdon beat the Wolfs last year.  but once the started playing a little better, guess what he is all over the board. Go back to the 3-a board and good luck to the wolfs for the rest of the year.

RabidWolf

I don't have a problem with Gurdon. Actually, I root for yall after week one. But some of yall act like you've never won before. Gracious is defeat. Humble in victory.

The_Devil_Himself

Quote from: RabidWolf on November 02, 2014, 01:34:23 pmYou can tell what schools are used to winning and which aren't by the way they carry themselves during success.

Amazing. A lecture from a Prescott poster about etiquette.

The_Devil_Himself

Quote from: tacklethis... on November 02, 2014, 03:07:43 pm
Quote from: footballfrenzy on November 02, 2014, 03:01:45 pm

It will really fun when you have to compete with the Curly Wolves for the title. How many championships you got in that conference?

Gurdon was in class 3A for four years. Won that conference in 2007. Finished second in 2006.

RabidWolf

Yes. We have some fans that act the same way. Every town does. And they all need to stop.

GusBrown

Quote from: RabidWolf on November 02, 2014, 03:42:48 pm
I don't have a problem with Gurdon. Actually, I root for yall after week one. But some of yall act like you've never won before. Gracious is defeat. Humble in victory.
Idk anyone from Prescott who is gracious in defeat or humble in victory.

crmorrow24

Looking back now at our schedule Gurdon is the one team that makes our win against them look good.  They done what they were suppose to do and go undefeated with one to play at (Foreman) in conference play.  Good job GO-Devils, the bracket sets up well with you guys this year, now take care of business and get to the FINALS!!!!  BE GREAT!!!!!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas