• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hazen vs Marvell

Started by JrHighParent, October 25, 2014, 07:08:27 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

JrHighParent

Old Scrapper

Hazen in a close one!!!! Naw just kidding

Coach95

I feel sorry for the Marvell kids week after week they take a pounding but yet they come back so they do have a little heart!!!

big E

Lmafo

Hazen has won conference all ready but, they won't make it that far into the playoff because of the head coach, just  like every other year.

big E

Send him to Pw we will take him.

Old Scrapper

That was a dumb comment about the coach!

RabbitRidge

Quote from: Lmafo on October 26, 2014, 06:42:23 pm
Hazen has won conference all ready but, they won't make it that far into the playoff because of the head coach, just  like every other year.

You mad...........

Lmafo

Well the truth hurts. It's not the boys that loses the games it the head coach. He change everything that the other coaches tell the boys. None of his same three play work.

Old Scrapper

I guess you want Hazen to run the west coast offense! I figure there is a reason Hazen runs 3 plays that you talk about, it's because in the past we couldn't pass worth a flip. Surely if your from Hazen you realize that.

Lmafo

Well yal will all see when the time comes

Old Scrapper

So I guess every team except champion their coach lost the game for them! Why can't they just get beat by a better team.

RabbitRidge

Don't you think they will just run into better teams during this time ?

RabbitRidge

Sorry Scrapper i just wrote what you already said.

Old Scrapper

It's ok! Sometimes as a parent it's hard to see the coach calls plays to fit the talent of kids he has!

big E

Man its bad when you are conference champs and some fans still are not happy.

cav2012

Quote from: big E on October 27, 2014, 05:37:51 am
haters gonna hate

Coach95

Quote from: Lmafo on October 26, 2014, 08:26:33 pm
Well the truth hurts. It's not the boys that loses the games it the head coach. He change everything that the other coaches tell the boys. None of his same three play work.
You must be in the huddle or at practice you moron...you have no clue what goes on with this team...

big E

Quote from: cav2012 on October 27, 2014, 05:43:32 am
Quote from: big E on October 27, 2014, 05:37:51 am
haters gonna hate
And you can't change their minds either.

Football55

Lmfao, if you are on the team you should just quit. It is attitudes like yours that lose games. Sure there may be a bad call made or error by a player but attitude is half of why football is played. If you are playing now or did in the past it is obvious that you missed the point of the sport.

Hazen has a great coach. In my opinion he deserves to be coaching at a higher level of highschool football(larger school). I played for him and I know better than most that he will do anything for the players on his team.

My rant is finished.

playmaker04

49-0 at half. Hazen cruises 56-6

bdubyab60

It seems like every year there is someone that comes on here with like 2 posts to their name to bash a coach or a team. Im pretty sure Hazen has been pretty successful running the offense they have been running the past couple of years.
Go get a degree and start caoching and see how tough it is to make those decisions yourself.

Karma 71

You got it bubba60.  Hazen is doing well.  A lot of back seat drivers that love to criticize.  Proud of the hornets this year and the coaching team is doing a good job.  Coach 95 don't be defensive haters will always be there.  Hornets roll 40-6 with second string most of the game.

Coach Mac D

Congrats hazen. They have worked hard for this. They deserve it.

The haters are gonna hate! The people screaming about the coach this and the coach that are simply wrong and can't admit it. If you was really so smart you would be doing what you think you know so much about. The coaches resume is allot better than yours lmafo. You just pretend. Blog coach is all you are honestly.

DADDY KNOWS

Thank you Coach Mac D you made hazen what they are today

Coach Mac D

Those kids are special. Well those young men. They made me a better coach. They do what the coaches ask and because everyone of them planned, had the goal, stuck together, and they achieved. I'm glad they have been able to over come all the negative around them. People are constantly trying to pull them away and they have stuck together. I don't think they are done. It will take a really good football team to beat them.

Purple Pride!

Coach95

Whenever you are done with the Red Devils this year grab that purple shirt and come stand in the end zone with me!!! I know the boys would love to see you there!!!

Coach Mac D

Quote from: Coach95 on October 28, 2014, 06:00:23 am
Whenever you are done with the Red Devils this year grab that purple shirt and come stand in the end zone with me!!! I know the boys would love to see you there!!!

I will first chance i get.

Coach95

Lmfao you can come stand next to me to,I'll be in a purple shirt with a white hat on in the west end zone!!!

purplehajj

Lmfao is such a moron! Go back to your xbox and go and coach your own team! If you don't like the coach you go to him and tell him don't bash him behind his back! Or maybe that Shows how much class you have to talk behind his back.

ARKDAD50

I don't know who has said anything negative about the coaches this year, but to me it has been a blessing seeing how the kids have adapted to the new coaches.
I have talked to every kid on the team and all I hear is high praise of the new coaches and how much fun they have had this year.
Remember people that these are young impressionable men that need good role models in their life. Go Hornets!!!

lionfan59

unless there is an Ebola scare in Hazen then the game is won before the first kick off

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas