• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Des Arc vs PW

Started by RiverEagle079, October 25, 2014, 06:37:22 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

RiverEagle079

Des Arc will be seeing red coming off a loss and it will be a big homecoming crowd. Big E you still will get you a sammich this week as making amends for this beatdown PW gets. Des Arc wins by 40+

JrHighParent

Old Scrapper

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Des Arc throws this game with their eye on the 3rd seed instead of the 2nd.

Dog_33

PW might just upset them if they come to play

Old Scrapper

DA throw the game? those boys are to proud to do that! Dang I'm from Hazen and that offended me thinking your boys would even consider that.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Old Scrapper on October 25, 2014, 09:59:56 pm
DA throw the game? those boys are to proud to do that! Dang I'm from Hazen and that offended me thinking your boys would even consider that.

Uhh, i was being sarcastic. Come on O.S.

Old Scrapper

Ok I see now, caught me off guard I was reading as Ole Miss was throwing that interception!

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Old Scrapper on October 25, 2014, 10:05:56 pm
Ok I see now, caught me off guard I was reading as Ole Miss was throwing that interception!

That was a bone head move. 💀

66SSV

dragondad

Yall excuse 66, he's from the less savory side of JC. The side that roots for LSU.   ;D

Old Scrapper

big E

I remember the last homecoming game Pw played at Des arc well maybe not this time Eagles 42-6.

Lions84

big E

Just another familiar outcome but the freshmen get more valuable playin time.

Old Scrapper

PW lacks discipline, there are way to many personal foul penalties, until that is cleaned up PW players & fans are going to be very disappointed with losing the next 2 games and possibly lose more games than they should next year.

littleman

You are preaching to the choir.

big E

Most of those personal fowls will graduate thank the lord.

Old Scrapper

That's good! I know y'all have a ton of talent coming up and I would hate to see them going at it wrong.

big E

Mostly underclassmen playin the rest of the way look like today at practise that some sr's were gone.

littleman

PW does have a ton of talent coming, it's obvious, with the right direction they could be special. Hard work and dedication is the key, these 9th graders have been starting since they were 7th graders.

Football55

Quote from: littleman on October 29, 2014, 07:53:01 pm
PW does have a ton of talent coming, it's obvious, with the right direction they could be special. Hard work and dedication is the key, these 9th graders have been starting since they were 7th graders.

Hard Work + Dedication = Positive Attitudes = Improvement + Flawless Performance = Winning

Takes a while to get there though, Des Arc by 32.

big E

Very true 55 and we haven't had that around here in 10 years and giving the kids a key to the weight room won't fly coach they won't show up if you don't show is up.

littleman

This is like beating a dead horse, PW is obviously content with last place finishes, terrible attitudes, it's just easy to LOSE. Things WILL change after this year. The right fit is out there, and we need to find that person to lead these young kids. 

dragondad

Quote from: big E on October 30, 2014, 05:17:16 am
Very true 55 and we haven't had that around here in 10 years and giving the kids a key to the weight room won't fly coach they won't show up if you don't show is up.

I agree, summers in JC coach Carpenter requires our boys to make a certain number of visits to the weight room. They lift in their own but he and the other coaches are there every day, all day. If they don't make the visits required, they don't play. They can lift while on vacation but someone has to sign saying they witnessed it. The only time they aren't required to lift are the mandatory off weeks.

littleman

That's why yall are doing what you do. When baseball starts our kids will not lift at all.

Tigerdad2

You need a baseball coach that also coaches football, so he will make them lift. Lifting weights makes you better at any sport you play

big E

The baseball coach coaches football and im sure coach lowe will have them in the weight room.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas