• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Earle-EPC Game Thread

Started by MarionBlueDevil, October 20, 2014, 04:01:28 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

nightowl

Quote from: mrkingark on October 29, 2014, 09:50:39 am
Quote from: nightowl on October 28, 2014, 11:01:13 pm
Take that one incomplete pass back that had two officials  one rule. Right it was an incomplete pass . The other rule catch. Same play the white hat rule touch down. As a Division 1 official  I rule that it was an incomplete pass . Which means Earle would have won the game. And on my Friday nights off I will be at a game that I think will be good .

Being a division one official means nothing....I've seen a lot of them that stink too!
Division 1 officials let the student athletes win the game not some one putting extra cash in there pockets for their team to win

bdubyab60

I wish we had some extra cash. But Im sure you could tell from 80 yards away better than the official 20 or 30 yards away. Got some hawkeyes there.

This is what beat Earle. 401 yards of offense. 280 of that on the ground right up the gut of their defense. Yo complaining about one pass completion, thats what it was ruled, would still not have guaranteed Earle a victory as EPC could have still went and scored on the drive.

I love doing what ifs and we can go for a long time on them if you want. I got a bunch of them form every game we have ever played. Earle lost and they better get focused on CC. And before you say they are, we were told they wre ready for EPC also.

And even the suggeston that we paid for a win is just stupid. EPC played their butts off just like Earle did.

nightowl

Son I was on the sideline looking at the play . Do I need to come back there to show you how well the owl can see ?

bdubyab60

Quote from: nightowl on October 29, 2014, 05:19:11 pm
Son I was on the sideline looking at the play . Do I need to come back there to show you how well the owl can see ?
Its still further away than the officials. Can you look at the freckle on my butt and tell me of it looks any different from any of the others.

We did give the officials a drink and a meal. If thats enough to sway them in our favor I cant help that.

And my dads dead chump, so you can take that son and shove it where the other sun dont shine.

hssportfan

The officials gave Earie every chance to win in the last couple of minutes, bark about the roughing the passer call on the interception we got which gave the ball back to y'all. No where near roughing the passer.

playmaker04

Quote from: bdubyab60 on October 29, 2014, 05:28:41 pm
Quote from: nightowl on October 29, 2014, 05:19:11 pm
Its still further away than the officials. Can you look at the freckle on my butt and tell me of it looks any different from any of the others.

We did give the officials a drink and a meal. If thats enough to sway them in our favor I cant help that.

And my dads dead chump, so you can take that son and shove it where the other sun dont shine.
excuse matrix overload!

Pit Bull

Quote from: Hatchet on October 29, 2014, 10:32:54 am
Quote from: nightowl on October 28, 2014, 11:01:13 pm
Take that one incomplete pass back that had two officials  one rule. Right it was an incomplete pass . The other rule catch. Same play the white hat rule touch down. As a Division 1 official  I rule that it was an incomplete pass . Which means Earle would have won the game. And on my Friday nights off I will be at a game that I think will be good .
At least EPC gets officials that are registered and not off the home streets like Earle.

Are you saying they are off the streets because they are African American? Explain, this is American last I checked and it's the Head Official that selects his crew and finds games for his crew to call... What are you really saying?

bdubyab60

I don't think that is what he is saying Pit. Im going to assume he is saying that you guy just grab the first guys walking by, doesn't matter their race. Im sure playmaker will clear it up.

playmaker04

Quote from: bdubyab60 on October 29, 2014, 09:03:10 pm
I don't think that is what he is saying Pit. Im going to assume he is saying that you guy just grab the first guys walking by, doesn't matter their race. Im sure playmaker will clear it up.
there is nothing to clear up. Pit you know good and well that statement wasn't racial. Everybody used to say that about nutridge too. And they about as white as lite bread.lol

bloodsweattears33

Just shut up already! The official ruled it a catch! So it was a touchdown! EPC beat Earle fair and square, the officials gave Earle all the chances in the world to beat EPC

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas